WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I wonder how long Christian will remain champ. It's known that McMahon isn't really a fan of his. He just got the opportunity cuz of Edge's retirement.

Too bad Michell McCool legitimately left the WWE. Bad way to go out, being pummeled by Kharma

prior to tonight's smackdown taping , randy orton defeated christian to become the new world heavyweight champ, the smackdown creative team can f#&king suck their dick,

Sources close to The Undertaker and Michelle McCool have informed said that McCool finished up with http://209.85.62.24/144/81/0/e324029/e324029.png at last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view so she could spend more time at home. Both Michelle and Undertaker wanted to spend more time together and with McCool's contract coming up, the decision was made for last night to be her final match in the company.

As for Michelle's match against Layla being changed from a "Loser Leaves http://209.85.62.24/144/81/0/e324031/e324031.png " match to a "Loser Leaves http://209.85.62.24/144/81/0/e324029/e324029.png " match in post-production, the original thinking was Michelle would just take a break from the company. It was decided after Tuesday's taping she would be leaving for good so the stipulation was changed.

Both Michelle McCool and Layla were very emotional on and off camera last night.

Edited by tempest21

prior to tonight's smackdown taping , randy orton defeated christian to become the new world heavyweight champ, the smackdown creative team can f#&king suck their dick,

I expected this to happen. But that soon? Vince really thinks lowly of Christian. I wonder what Edge thinks of this development

@all

grabe naman si mcmahon f*** you!bat si miz pinahawak nya ung wwe champ for almost a year?the f***..

kalungkot naman na wala na si michelle onti na lang magagandang divas,and shes a good heel too baka mabigyan na ng push si layla

nash should stay,tna suck men!wwe creative team make yourself useful we wwe fans are sick of the cena/miz show

i think she was on the third one... michelle mccool was on the first...

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. yes, McCool was the last of the original Diva Search contestants, while Layla is the winner of the last one, and I think the last remaining Diva Search contestant on WWE

hindi man lang pinaabot ng 1 week, haha

Reminds me of Kane's 1st run as champ. Lasted 1 day only. At least naka 2 days si Christian, since Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays.

Pinaka olats yung kay Yokozuna. Mere minutes lang :lol:

Reminds me of Kane's 1st run as champ. Lasted 1 day only. At least naka 2 days si Christian, since Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays.

I think andre the giant was also champ for a couple of minutes

I think andre the giant was also champ for a couple of minutes

funny lang talaga, si aweesssoommmmmeeee naging champ ng matagal... si christian kahit US or IC wala....

sabi ni pareng wiki,

shortest daw sa WHC si Jeff Hardy: "Jeff Hardy's first reign was the also the shortest reign to date, lasting 3 minutes and 8 seconds."

sa WWE si Andrei: "The shortest reigning champion was André the Giant who officially held the title for 45 seconds"

Tinadtad ng negative comments ang Twitter ng WWE nung nag leak na si Orton ang bagong champ :lol:

tama lang un sa WWE! parang xe ginawang tanga si Christian ng creative team ng smackdown! ano un papalabasin nila na magiging heel na si Christian??

Just read that Randy Orton was indeed scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Championship, regardless on who won at Extreme Rules. But Alberto del Rio was originally written to win the belt. The ending changed either on the day of the PPV itself, or the day before.