WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

SMACKDOWN SPOILER FOR 2/18

Rey Mysterio, Edge, John Morrison, R-Truth, Randy Orton and John Cena beat CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Kane and Drew McIntyre in the opener. The faces all hit their finishers and Edge pinned Ziggler for the win.

* Vickie Guerrero came out and said she will prove Edge assaulted Teddy Long and says Dolph's coronation as champion will be later tonight.

* Maryse and Layla vs. Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix is up next. McCool comes out limping with a cast on her right foot to do commentary. Maryse and Layla got the win after McCool interfered. She was selling the foot injury but definitely appeared to be legitimately injured.

* The Miz beats Kofi Kingston when Alberto Del Rio comes out and interferes.

* Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov beat Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater by DQ to retain the tag team titles. The Corre interfered to cause the DQ. Big Show came out and made the save.

* Teddy Long returned during the Dolph Ziggler World Title coronation ceremony. Teddy books Edge vs. Ziggler for the World Title now.

* Edge defeated Dolph Ziggler to become the "new" World Heavyweight Champion. Teddy fires Dolph after the match, leaving a spot open in the Elimination Chamber. Edge celebrated in the ring while confetti dropped and the crowd sang goodbye to Ziggler.

You look like a drunk hobbit! bwahahahahahaha!

Pati kay Cena, panalo. A big bowl of fruity pebbles :lol:

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Superstar John Cena:

"CeNation. Just finishing morning bowl of fruity pebbles. Holy hotspurs?! Did spurs beat milan?!"

im expecting an angle between the 2 at mania..go rocky! haha

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Superstar John Cena:

"CeNation. Just finishing morning bowl of fruity pebbles. Holy hotspurs?! Did spurs beat milan?!"

im expecting an angle between the 2 at mania..go rocky! haha

I'd like to see The Rock lay the smackdown on Cena's purple ass

From the Powerful Austin 3:16, to the dominant and iconic "Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking", all the way to "You Cant See Me" (with a little school girl voice)

A blindfolded, sleeping, stuck in the basement, Stevie Wonder can see your monkey ass!

Probably what every Attitude Era, and Monday Night War fan wanted to say to the WWE!

I love the faces of the clueless and shocked Cena fans. Imagine their faces if they have heard Road Dogg and Billie Gunn of DX. Or even Triple H and Shwan Michaels rant on WCW and vice versa. Or even Austin making the McMahons look foolish.

After watching this I have to watch my favorite debut in all of Wrestling History. The debut of Chris Jericho back in 1999 when he openly dissed WCW and Bischoff and then jumped ship to the WWF. Damn that was nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OPyEAraU4

I was watching elimination Chamber and it looks like The Rock's comeback had some of the hardcore fans back also. All the ladies and children were chanting "Let's Go Cena" then all the guys voice are chanting "Cena Sucks!"

Normal na yan, dude. Ganyan lahat ng mga Cena matches for a couple of years now

Elimination Chamber results:

Edge won the Smackdown elimination chamber match

John Cena won the Raw elimination chamber match

Alberto del Rio defeated Kofi Kingston

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel defeated Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella to win the WWE Tag Team Championships

WWE is under the impression that when Rey Mysterio's contract expires with the company in a little less than a year, the popular luchador will not be renewing. "Rey feels his time in WWE is up," a key WWE insider told us this evening,"his performance in the Elimination Chamber is a perfect example of Rey being used in the right fashion by WWE management. He really worked hard to get Edge over the right way, even though it's obvious there are no big plans for Rey at Wrestlemania."

WrestleZone was also told about a creative meeting in which a suggestion was made that since Alberto Del Rio is the #1 contender to the World's Heavyweight Championship, consideration should be given to Rey Mysterio winning the title, and making the championship match at Wrestlemania a match between two Mexican nationals.

"The thought was to appeal to the large Latino community in Atlanta," we were told, "and to attempt to promote the match the same way UFC promoted Cain Velasquez's fight against Brock Lesnar."

WrestleZone was told the pitch was never even made to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, because both Raw lead writer Brian Gewirtz and Smackdown lead writer Michael Hayes have been told Mysterio "will most likely not be re-signing after his current deal is up."

We have been told WWE would like to do some sort of merchandise agreement with Mysterio, but the negotiations haven't gotten to that stage yet.

I hope WWE and TNA don't pull this s@%t in their shows :lol:

anak ng... mamatay matay ako sa kakatawa dito.... hayup.... :lol:

yung nakahubad sa labas si godwin yun diba (forgot the 1st name)...

I'd like to see The Rock lay the smackdown on Cena's purple ass

it'll be the people's elbow vs you cant see me.... :D

sira ang plans ng TNA with Booker, Nash and possibly Sting joining WWE. TNA were hoping to revive the Main Event Mafia to go against the Immortals and Fourtune.... Big Poppa Pump already went back to TNA a couple of weeks ago and he and Angle were saying that "they are coming"... but with nash and booker t showing up in the rumble and with all the rumors with sting following the 2, nasira yung they are coming nila.... :D