WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Booker T is back!

I thought he was gonna win the Rumble. I guess he'll be a jobber-to-the-stars for now before another main event push.

Anyway, good to have him back.

Santino Marella is the greatest comic relief ever! He keeps the balance and takes away the bad taste from mediocre performers such as The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler. No disrespect to all Miz fans, I said mediocre, not sub-standard.

Alberto Del Rio is the Mexican counterpart of JBL. Although I like JBL as an Acolyte and a member of the New Blackjacks. Good to have another wrestler with a submission move.

Gone are the days when wrestlers such as Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, Saturn and Regal(I miss this guys) could make the opponent tap out within a matter of seconds.

Pardon this middle-aged guy for having another nostalgic trip down to memory lane! :lol:

yes, the nexus din daw ang group nina barrett, and "new" nexus sina punk... magulo!! :D

Core ang tawag kila Barrett. New Nexus kila CM Punk.

Mas gusto ko nang Heel si CM Punk. Hahahaha! I guess they're grooming him to be a tweener or just like Edge during his heydays.

And I'm glad Edge used the Un-Prettier during his match with Ziggler. I guess it was a tribute to Christian.

JERRY LAWLER PARTICIPATES WRESTLEMANIA 27???

The plans, which are considered "top secret" at the moment, are for Lawler to be involved in some sort of gimmick or handicap match involving Michael Cole.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into Michael Cole's heel persona, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment."

According to a key insider in WWE, Lawler and Cole will end up "in some sort of situation where they blow off Cole's heel run on the biggest show of the year."

The pops Booker T & Kevin Nash received at the Rumble were the loudest during the whole PPV

Gave me goosebumps when they came out, especially Nash. I remember him badmouthing WWE just a few weeks back and said that he'll never return to the WWE.

And I loved Matt Striker's reaction the entire time Booker T was in the Rumble. The inner fan came out :)

Sting in the WWE on 2/21/11? :D

Edited by tamago

The pops Booker T & Kevin Nash received at the Rumble were the loudest during the whole PPV

Gave me goosebumps when they came out, especially Nash. I remember him badmouthing WWE just a few weeks back and said that he'll never return to the WWE.

And I loved Matt Striker's reaction the entire time Booker T was in the Rumble. The inner fan came out :)

Sting in the WWE on 2/21/11? :D

question? so it's official na ba, Booker T & Kevin Nash is returning to the WWE?

triple h could possibly be the deadman's opponent at wrestlemania, with the "career vs streak" stipulation on the line.

ngek! ano un prang "Shawn Michaels vs Taker" last year?? kasawa naman kng ganun ung story line!

i hope kung babalik si Triple H, sana si Sheamus mkalaban niya!