WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Survivor Series 2010 matches:

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett for the WWE Championship with John Cena as the referee

Kane vs Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship

Natalya vs Layla and Michelle McCool in a Handicap match for the WWE Divas Championship

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater vs Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Sheamus vs John Morrison

Team Mysterio (Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, and MVP) vs Team del Rio (Alberto del Rio, Tyler Reks, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, and Jack Swagger) in the traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match

Di nabigay ng break si Lance Hoyt aka Vance Archer tsk tsk

I read Matt Hardy clamored for his release. Apparently he got ticked off when he was sent home from a European tour and kept pleading to management via Youtube that he wanted out

Edited by tamago

Survivor Series 2010 results:

Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett to retain the WWE Championship (John Cena is fired from the WWE)

The World Heavyweight Championship match ended in a tie (Kane retained the belt)

Natalya defeated Michelle McCool and Layla to win the Divas Championship

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel defeated Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship

Dolph Ziggler defeated Kaval to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Daniel Bryan defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the US Championship

John Morrison defeated Sheamus

Team Mysterio defeated Team del Rio (Rey Mysterio and Big Show are the survivors of the team)

Per Kevin Nash's official Twitter (RealKevinNash)...

"WWE told the world that there s@%t is a work with the Miz as champ."

Nash also tweeted....

"They think young sells. I've watched Gran Torino 15 times <bad ass sells not Mens fitness in trunks."

He also went on to tweet....

"I promise I will not be back in WWE"

And finished with....

"Going to bed, WWE is a buzz k*ll. HHH, Taker get well!"

Per Kevin Nash's official Twitter (RealKevinNash)...

"WWE told the world that there s@%t is a work with the Miz as champ."

Nash also tweeted....

"They think young sells. I've watched Gran Torino 15 times <bad ass sells not Mens fitness in trunks."

He also went on to tweet....

"I promise I will not be back in WWE"

And finished with....

"Going to bed, WWE is a buzz k*ll. HHH, Taker get well!"

Young really sells. But the likes of Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Triple H, and The Rock circa 1990s. Yun ang "young that really sells". Because they had attitude back then. Di tulad ngayon, OA sa mga gimmicks. Many thought that Batista and John Cena are supposed to be the future of WWE. But they don't or didn't have the consistency like the ones mentioned above. Imagine a WWE without the Undertaker or Triple H or even Edge, the last bastions of the Attitude Era. Orton can't carry all of WWE on his back.

The problem with the WWE now is that there are a lot of young ones but without the motivation (from Terry Funk).

Some gets the "push" but crumble before getting to the top (Jeff Hardy Syndrome). Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, MVP, Mr. Kennedy to name a few. :(

I only hope that the Miz gets the boot in the head when Orton uses his rematch clause. :lol:

Edited by ivantheterrible