WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Bischoff had said during the State of TNA address on Bubba the Love Sponge's show that he'd like to have Chris Jericho in TNA, but doesn't see him as a headliner.

chris jericho replied bischoffs comment thru twitter by posting "Bischoffs right I can't headline in TNA...cos I'm not in my 50s."

Haha, I think we can all classify that as a major BURN by Jericho. Sad part about it is, it's true. Guys like Styles & Joe are being buried by Hogan and the rest of the has-beens. Eerily similar to WCW, eh?

Oh, & I don't need Cena. I need the Undertaker, in a SHOOT FIGHT. At Wrestlemania. :P

starting feb23, wwe's ecw will go off the air and will be launching a new program for the next generation's superstars named : WWE NXT

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK'S SMACKDOWN RESULT

In Ring Promo with Jericho. He is the real number one contender

Backstage Promo with Edge and Christian

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

John Morrison b. Kane and Drew McIntyre

R-Truth b. Mike Knox

Backstage Promo with CM Punk, Gallows and Serena

CM Punk b. Batista by Count Out

Chris Jericho b. Matt Hardy

Mickie James Promo. Beth interrupts saying she made history. Shes in a league of her own and she can take the belt anytime

Divas Tag Team Match

Beth Phoenix and Mickie James b. Michelle McCool and Layla

- Beth leaves mickie to fend for herself and knocks both mickie and michelle out

Rey Mysterio b. Dolph Ziggler

Cutting Edge with Edge saying he can beat Sheamus or the Undertaker. Jericho interrupts saying edge didnt deserve to win the rumble and hes the face of smackdown. Edge disagrees. He says jericho cant take away his dream and hes tired of jericho saying hes the best in the world and hes tired of jerichos face altogether

Punk interrupts saying hes the savior and he made taker tap. Undertakers music hits he appears in the ring.he and edge cleans house+stare

Dark Match

Undertaker b. Batista

Edited by tempest21
WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE:::

Batista - Vmac vs Cena - Brett the Hitman Hart.

Is this another shving match??? What do you think?

confirmed na ba to? it will be a good match but putting bret hart in such role would waste the storyline. parang umaga with mcmahon vs lashley with trump lang e

Edited by tempest21

no blood no fun. LOL but honestly speaking, WWE was fun to watch before because it was over the edge. maybe not as edgy as the old ecw, but the combined the risk of being adult-oriented show to the mainstream audience. khit ako nbibigla dati s mga mature content ng attitude era. miss stonecold and the rock tuloy.

OT POST

nakakatawa din ang TNA, after weeks of signing XPAC and SCOTT HALL

they finally decided to release the 2, scott steiner was also released early today

Guess they realized they weren't worth it, especially Scott Hall

A return to the WWE for the 3, perhaps?

Waltman and Steiner, pwede pa, but Hall is a real liability.

According to a source within WWE, there is still concern over whether or not Bret Hart will be able to compete in a singles match against Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 26.

As of right now, WWE's "contingency plan" for WrestleMania, in the event that Bret is incapable of working a singles match, is to have Bret Hart and John Cena vs Vince and Batista in a tag team bout. The build up here is to Bret applying The Sharpshooter on Vince, but if Bret is not up to the singles match, WWE will be combining the two matches. At this point, Vince's preference is the singles match, but as I said Bret's health is of concern. If Bret decides he can work a singles match, then WWE will most likely book Cena vs Batista in a separate singles match.