WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

yup the undertaker has already taken umaga's soul, maybe a month or 2 ago...

There was a write up on yahoo about his death due to usage of illegal substances, also the reason why he's no longer with wwe before his death. <_<

umaga was suppose to make his comeback in wwe before he died, not sure if the illegal prescription has something to do with his death, the cause of his death was heart attack

------------------------

the bitterness of hogan can really lead to tna's failure haha

Edited by tempest21
ha? addict din si Mr Kennedy????

kala ko di magwre-wrestle si Flair sa ibang brand? tsk tsk tsk.

I think he referred to Jeff Hardy.

Mr. Kennedy was never reported to be a drug-user rather, WWE had a problem with his work ethics towards other performers(with Randy Orton AFAIK).

Although I think he has potential to be a good main character compared to John Cena. I hope his career prospers in TNA.

I think he referred to Jeff Hardy.

Mr. Kennedy was never reported to be a drug-user rather, WWE had a problem with his work ethics towards other performers(with Randy Orton AFAIK).

Although I think he has potential to be a good main character compared to John Cena. I hope his career prospers in TNA.

No, Mr. Kennedy didn't have any problems with work ethic, it was Randy Orton's whining that got him suspended, they tried to cover it up by saying Mr. Kennedy had a wrist injury.

No, Mr. Kennedy didn't have any problems with work ethic, it was Randy Orton's whining that got him suspended, they tried to cover it up by saying Mr. Kennedy had a wrist injury.

Feud With Orton

Reports have surfaced that Randy Orton and Mr Kennedy were involved in a backstage altercation after Raw last week.

While it wasn't a heated argument, the two did exchange words with one another. The word is that Randy Orton was trying to lecture Mr Kennedy about being careless in the ring.

Some are speculating that Randy Orton might have used his backstage powers to get Mr Kennedy released. However, I would like to think that Vince McMahon would be smarter than to do that.

If that is proven to be the case, then Randy Orton made a selfish move by eliminating another potential main event wrestler, which is something that WWE deseperately needs right now.

Closing Thoughts

Whatever it was that caused Mr Kennedy to be released, it had to have been pretty big. There's no way that the company releases a potential main event wrestler without cause.

ang nabasa ko sa isang forum is, na release si kennedy kasi nagrereklamo siya sa carelessness ni orton when orton delivered his finishing move(RKO). ALTHOUGH etong nasa taas is si orton daw un nagreklamo, kennedy is indeed a big loss in WWE's business

si edge kylan b babalik???

alam ko na-injured xa???

wla pb definite tym kung kylan xa babalik????

speculations sa wwe is sa royal rumble siya babalik, creative team is pushing him to face y2j at wrestlemania, im expecting a great match at wrestlemania!

Edited by tempest21

grabe, nagpakalbo ung isang girl sa smackdown episode.

ngulat ako nung kinalbo ni CM PUNK ung girl.

kala ko wlang kwentang usapan & pgmamayabang n naman ni CM PUNK

tungkol s "STRAIGHT EDGE!"

tpos hinawakan nya ung hair ng girl, ayon ni-razor na!

malupit dun, pumayag tlaga xa!

WWE Royal Rumble 2010 results:

Christian defeated Ezekial Jackson to retain the ECW Championship

The Miz defeated MVP to retain the US Championship

Mickie James defeated Michelle McCool to win the WWE Women's Championship

Sheamus defeated Randy Orton via DQ to retain the WWE Championship

Undertaker defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the World Heavy weight Championship

Edge won the Royal Rumble

Bischoff had said during the State of TNA address on Bubba the Love Sponge's show that he'd like to have Chris Jericho in TNA, but doesn't see him as a headliner.

chris jericho replied bischoffs comment thru twitter by posting "Bischoffs right I can't headline in TNA...cos I'm not in my 50s."