WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

guys, any predictions on who will be the winners on survivor series?

prediction ko sa WHC, taker will retain the title

sa WWE championship naman, Cena will retain and we will see the dissension of DX, triple H turning back into a heel ! HELL yeah! sana ganon mangyare haha

Yeh, Cena & Taker will retain their respective belts

Pero ayoko muna maging heel si HHH. I enjoy seeing him act like a goofball as a member of DX

will DX get their glory days back again?

even when they were heel they were selling like hot pancakes!

so kahet mag-heel sila ngayon i think they can still get away with their financial concerns.

hehe

i used to anticipate every moment, waiting for their entrance music to spoil someone else's celebration or whatever.

what i want to happen right now is for DX to crossover on all three WWE Shows.

make fun and kick everyone and anyone's arse.

o well..

cheers!

Pero ayoko muna maging heel si HHH. I enjoy seeing him act like a goofball as a member of DX

Ive been thinking kasi wala ng masyadong main event heel sa RAW except orton and bigshow, nakakasawa na laging orton vs cena eh

if hhh would turn to heel, it would re-ignite the rivalry between hhh and hbk, leading to hhh chasing for cena's title

will DX get their glory days back again?

even when they were heel they were selling like hot pancakes!

so kahet mag-heel sila ngayon i think they can still get away with their financial concerns.

hehe

i used to anticipate every moment, waiting for their entrance music to spoil someone else's celebration or whatever.

what i want to happen right now is for DX to crossover on all three WWE Shows.

make fun and kick everyone and anyone's arse.

o well..

cheers!

to be honest, hhh and hbk are way too old to be degenerates, hehehe

but i always enjoy watching their childlish acts, and now road dogg has been released from TNA, it will be wise for WWE to re-hire him, this would add some spice to the storylines

post-166491-1258727704.jpg

Rock Changes His Mind

After several years away from the wrestling business, Rock appears to have changed his mind about things and is starting to publicly embrace the industry again.

Rock Changes His Mind

Approximately five years ago, the Rock decided to walk from the wrestling business. While it saddened the majority of wrestling fans, many were hoping that he would some day come back to the place where he achieved superstardom.

For three years, wrestling fans anxiously looked towards the door to see if the Rock would be walking through it. There wasn't a day that went by where there weren't rumors about the Great One's return.

Three long years filled with much disappointment.

During that time, some fans even turned on the Rock. They blasted him for walking away from the people that helped make him a star. They trashed him for turning his back on his loyal fanbase.

Of course, none of that mattered at the time because the Rock, now using his real name of Dwayne Johnson more often, was clearly focused on solidfying his budding movie career. WWE was clearly in his rear view mirror.

Well, now it looks like the Rock may have changed his mind.

The Special Project

The buzz going around the internet wrestling community today involves the special project that the Rock and WWE are working on together.

Earlier this morning, the Rock was on a morning radio show called the Jack Diamond Morning Show. On there, he revealed that he's been in talks with WWE concerning several different projects.

The Rock confirmed that he would be hosting an upcoming episode of Raw as a celebrity guest host. As of now, there have been no confirmation as to the exact date of that appearance. Rest assured, this should be the most watched episode of Raw since the celebrity guest host format was introduced.

He also confirmed that he was working with WWE on a special project aside from the celebrity guest host gig. Rock talks about creating a new show with WWE where he can finally give back to the fans. It's still in the beginning stages, so there's not a lot of details available just yet on this show.

Relationship With McMahon

Ever since his departure, there's been a lot of discussions about the relationship between the Rock and WWE.

Rumors have floated around for years that the Rock was upset with WWE for allowing his contract to expire without any notice. Some felt that he took that as a slap to the face after all that he did for WWE.

Whatever hard feelings that the Rock had back then is probably gone now. For him to come back to WWE is a clear indicator of that since he doesn't necessarily need the company. He's still making good money doing movies, so this isn't a situation where he was desparate.

The Rock is coming back on his own terms. He's doing this because he wants to do this.

Whether or not he's going to be around for a long period of time is the big question. Regardless of how well he does with WWE, the big money for the Rock is still in Hollywood.

A lot of people might not like it, but the main priority for him has to be Hollywood.

Closing Thoughts

As a big fan of the Rock and as someone that is highly entertained by him, I'm glad to see that he's going to be making more appearances in WWE. I'm also glad that this will quiet some of the rumors and the critics as well.

post-166491-1258727704.jpg

Rock Changes His Mind

After several years away from the wrestling business, Rock appears to have changed his mind about things and is starting to publicly embrace the industry again.

Rock Changes His Mind

Approximately five years ago, the Rock decided to walk from the wrestling business. While it saddened the majority of wrestling fans, many were hoping that he would some day come back to the place where he achieved superstardom.

For three years, wrestling fans anxiously looked towards the door to see if the Rock would be walking through it. There wasn't a day that went by where there weren't rumors about the Great One's return.

Three long years filled with much disappointment.

During that time, some fans even turned on the Rock. They blasted him for walking away from the people that helped make him a star. They trashed him for turning his back on his loyal fanbase.

Of course, none of that mattered at the time because the Rock, now using his real name of Dwayne Johnson more often, was clearly focused on solidfying his budding movie career. WWE was clearly in his rear view mirror.

Well, now it looks like the Rock may have changed his mind.

The Special Project

The buzz going around the internet wrestling community today involves the special project that the Rock and WWE are working on together.

Earlier this morning, the Rock was on a morning radio show called the Jack Diamond Morning Show. On there, he revealed that he's been in talks with WWE concerning several different projects.

The Rock confirmed that he would be hosting an upcoming episode of Raw as a celebrity guest host. As of now, there have been no confirmation as to the exact date of that appearance. Rest assured, this should be the most watched episode of Raw since the celebrity guest host format was introduced.

He also confirmed that he was working with WWE on a special project aside from the celebrity guest host gig. Rock talks about creating a new show with WWE where he can finally give back to the fans. It's still in the beginning stages, so there's not a lot of details available just yet on this show.

Relationship With McMahon

Ever since his departure, there's been a lot of discussions about the relationship between the Rock and WWE.

Rumors have floated around for years that the Rock was upset with WWE for allowing his contract to expire without any notice. Some felt that he took that as a slap to the face after all that he did for WWE.

Whatever hard feelings that the Rock had back then is probably gone now. For him to come back to WWE is a clear indicator of that since he doesn't necessarily need the company. He's still making good money doing movies, so this isn't a situation where he was desparate.

The Rock is coming back on his own terms. He's doing this because he wants to do this.

Whether or not he's going to be around for a long period of time is the big question. Regardless of how well he does with WWE, the big money for the Rock is still in Hollywood.

A lot of people might not like it, but the main priority for him has to be Hollywood.

Closing Thoughts

As a big fan of the Rock and as someone that is highly entertained by him, I'm glad to see that he's going to be making more appearances in WWE. I'm also glad that this will quiet some of the rumors and the critics as well.

ayos yan!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

i think pag nag-guest host xa sa RAW, ito n ang pnaka-highest rating nla ever!!! :evil:

Survivor Series was awesome

results:

John Cena defeated HHH & HBK to retain the WWE Championship

Undertaker defeated Chris Jericho & Big Show to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Batista defeated Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston was the survivor for his team

The Miz, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre were the survivors for their team

Mickie James & Melina were the survivors for their team

WWE must have big plans for THE MIZ, Sheamus and McIntyre... Damn, unti-unti ng nagkakaroon ng appeal si MIZ at heel pa siya nun ah...

Yeah, i agree, the people love his catchphrase. But i think he'll be a mid card wrestler for awhile, before he steps into the main event scene. Except for Sheamus, WWE management thinks highly of him because of his work ethic and attitude that, they already gave him a shot to the main event scene with Cena. At least we have a fresh feud...

me too! a dont get it! :unsure:

prang wla nman xa appeal sa crowd eh! :blink:

ndi ktulad ni THE MIZ!!! :goatee:

i think that RAW is running out of main event heel superstars, bigshow is already booked to face dx, randy is not yet finished with kofi

think it was too fast for sheamus to be pushed to the main event , speaking of which, and there's a possibility that cena will retain the title at TLC as it was advertised that cena will defend the title against big show next january.

i agree with this, saw the contract signing between the 2, and you can hear no reactions from the people when sheamus was talking bulls***..hahaha

mas maganda pa ngang john cena vs jack swagger eh hehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Parang hindi na nauuso yung mga skit na may manager na kasama mga wrestler ngayon tulad nung mga araw na andyan pa sina Jimmy Hart, The Fink, Mr. Fuji and Paul Bearer na nagpapadagdag saya sa mga fans.

cost cutting ang WWE, recently they released few superstars already..

but lets expect some old superstars and new superstars coming, like lance cade and bryan danielson

Edited by tempest21