WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Jeff Hardy was arrested earlier this week on charges with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

kaya pala sya nag leave sa wrestling mag sisideline sya na pusher

WWE Breaking Point results:

CM Punk defeated Undertaker in the Submission match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship (Montreal Screwjob part 2)

John Cena defeated Randy Orton in the I Quit Match to win the WWE Championship (whatever respect I lost for Cena cuz of his Marky Mark figure, I regained it. What a helluva match!)

Legacy defeated DX in the Submissions Count Anywhere match)

Kane defeated The Great Khali in the Singapore Cane match

Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz to retain the US Championship

Christian defeated William Regal to retain the ECW Championship

Chris Jericho and Big Show defeated MVP and Mark Henry to retain the Unified Tag Team Championship

Jeff Hardy was arrested earlier this week on charges with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

scripted lang ba ito chief, o talagang nahuli sya?

Sayang career ni Jeff kapag nakulong sya...

Oh well...

scripted lang ba ito chief, o talagang nahuli sya?

Sayang career ni Jeff kapag nakulong sya...

Oh well...

yes this is 100% true and jeff was already named as one of the worst person in the world by Keith Olbermann, remember jeff's first tenure before he left WWE?the reason why wwe released jeff hardy in 2003 is because he refused to go to rehabilitation for drug use, and now that he is on the prime of his career, this thing happened, so much for a happy ending for jeff

Edited by tempest21
Nagsapakan daw si Big Show and The Great Khali backstage after a house show in Puerto Rico

Check this link about the two wwe giants fight for "real":

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/wi/2009/0...how/index.shtml

:D

"Upon arriving backstage, The Big Show reportedly threw the first punch as one source described it. Khali blocked it (in what some described as the same exact way he does it in the ring) and the two began fighting. Show then slipped on something and went down leading to Khali jumping on top of him."

pucha, dalawang mamaw, hirap siguro awatin nito!! :D

this time i think kasama lang sa storyline tong screwjob na to, since sa montreal ginawa.... :)

Yes, it is. But it's still a lousy ending to a match

At times, I wonder why I still continue to watch WWE. I kinda miss TNA. Tinanggal na kasi (yata) sa Star World. Di na appealing ang WWE ngayon

ndi n!! i think sa channel 5 na pnapalabas ung smackdown!!

si batista bumalik n!! sa smackdown n dw xa pupunta!!

wla na xe mxado star dun!!! si undertaker & si cm punk lng!

yup, channel 5 na wwe.... mas marami nga star sa raw, dapat ibalance nalang nila. tapos maglagay sila ng star sa ecw.. then triple threat match ung champions ng raw, smackdown, and ecw... :thumbsupsmiley: