2009 Night of Champions results:

Jeff Hardy defeated CM Punk to win the World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton defeated John Cena and HHH to retain the WWE Championship

Christian defeated Tommy Dreamer to win the ECW Championship

Rey Mysterio defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston retained the US Championship in the 6 Pack Challenge

Michelle McCool defeated Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship

Mickie James defeated Maryse to win the WWE Divas' Championship

Chris Jericho and Big Show defeated Legacy to retain the Unified Tag Team Championship

yup. he was released already after that 5 man tag on raw.

mr kennedy was released from his contract because of attitude problem, he had some backstage heat with several superstars like randy orton, the climax was during the lakers vs nuggets 5 man tag team, after randy delivered the rko to kennedy, he was accidentally injured, after the tape, kennedy confronted randy about being careless and that was the last straw, too bad for kennedy, he was one of the best in WWE

Sana i-add si John Morrison sa TLC match para Triple Threat tapos siya na rin pag-championin in case Jeff will really drop the belt...

its impossible at this time, kulang pa si morrison sa push, although he is one of the top rising superstars in WWE

kurt angle got arrested recently as per an article in espn.com yesterday.....

yes, but he was released after, rhaka khan a tna knockout reported to the police after she was being followed by angle, later authorities found some hgh in angles car

but angle defended that it was a prescription. MORE TO FOLLOW

Yup, I also think that Jeff Hardy will drop it at SummerSlam, bacause of the long break that he is planning... but I do see that Matt will challenge CM Punk for the title as he (Matt) twitted that he maybe World Champ soon!!!

Sana i-add si John Morrison sa TLC match para Triple Threat tapos siya na rin pag-championin in case Jeff will really drop the belt...
Yup, I also think that Jeff Hardy will drop it at SummerSlam, bacause of the long break that he is planning... but I do see that Matt will challenge CM Punk for the title as he (Matt) twitted that he maybe World Champ soon!!!

yes he will, but not at this time, because the undertaker is set to return on smackdown to fill the void that jeff hardy will create, nothing is sure at this time, jeff might drop the title but he will still be with WWE after summerslam

Summerslam 2009 results:

Rey Mysterio defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Big Show & Chris Jericho defeated Cryme Tyme to retain the Unified Tag Team Championship

MVP defeated Jack Swagger

DX defeated Legacy

Kane defeated The Great Khali

Christian defeated William Regal to retain the ECW Championship

Randy Orton defeated John Cena to retain the WWE Championship

CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy to win the World Heavyweight Championship