WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

sus e hindi lang naman si Kevin Nash ang pwedeng bumuo ng nWO e...dami pa dyan...Hogan, Hall, Sean Waltman, Scott Steiner, Marcus Bagwell, Lex Luger, Brian Adams, Horace Hogan, Scott Norton, Vincent, The Great Muta, Tenzan, Ted DiBiase, The Giant etc...

and pwede din naman silang mag-recruit ng bagong wrestlers e...

October 21, 6:00pm

Lashley vs King Booker with Sharmell

World Heavyweight Title Match

Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy

Chris Benoit vs Finlay with Lil Bastard

Batista Chavo Guerrero

Feature Tag Team Match

Matt Hardy vs Willaim Regal

Paul London vs KC James

Brian Kendrick Idol

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Jimmy Yang vs Gregory Helms

Cruiserweight Title Match

Ashley vs Michelle McCool

Smackdown Diva Match

Vito vs The Miz

October 22, 4:00pm

Batista vs King Booker with Sharmell

Lashley Mr. Kennedy

Undertaker vs Finlay with Lil Bastard

Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero

Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms

Vito vs William Regal

Paul London vs KC James

Brian Kendrick Idol Stevens

Ashley Michelle McCool

6 Person Tag Team Match

Jimmy Yang vs The Miz

Tams, tagal mo ng ala chizmax ah... kelan ba ulet?

Sorry, pre. Super busy at super ngarag ako lagi. Di na nga ako tumatagal sa MTC kasi gusto kong matulog e

Dami naman nagbibigay ng chismaks din dito, kaya ok lang :)

Kung may oras ako, try ko mag post ng chismaks :cool:

sana mapunta si kane sa SmackDown.

as of kanina...(fortunately, we have directv in our office kaya napanood ko yung 3hour new season opener ng raw)

umaga def kane(loser leaves raw)---malamang smackdown na sya... do i smell sibling rivalry again?(kane vs taker)

big show def jeff hardy(non-title match)

battista, lashley, mysterio def finlay, regal, chavo

king booker def rvd

dx def cade and murdoc

undertaker def cena(dq)

edge and orton swore to take down dx

TNA Impact Taping: Kurt Angle Debut

Kurt Angle made his TNA debut tonight during the taping of the October 19th edition of iMPACT. It began with Samoa Joe being informed that if he didn’t relinquish the NWA championship he would be removed from the roster. Samoa ended up ripping up all of the papers informing him. This is when the lights went out and Kurt Angle entered the ring. He then proceeded to get in Samoa’s face, headbutt him, and hit the Angle Slam. They then continued to wrestle back and forth until security broke them up. During this confrontation Jeff Jarrett obtained his belt.

After the in-ring action segment, Angle took the mic. He stated that WWE did not fire him, he ask Vince McMahon for his release. He went on to say he was back to wrestling and Vince could kiss his “Olympic Ass.”

The exclusive TNA interview with Angle was not taped tonight (as originally thought) they will be taping this later to air it on this Thursday’s iMPACT.

pareng psyc, san mo nakuha yang sig mo?...

search ka lang sa mga wrestling forums madaming sig dun na magaganda.

para hindi ot. mejo luma na Oct 03, 2006

RAW getting a new theme music

source = www.gerweck.net

Papa Roach '... To Be Loved' by Guns N' Roses & Wrestling Fans?

Current Single Becomes the New Theme for WWE Raw

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The members of Papa Roach are

finding their band loved by the masses these days. The 10X Platinum selling

rockers will join up with Guns N' Roses as a special opening act for the band's

first eight shows this month.

"Papa Roach and Axl Rose, perfect together," remarked lead singer Jacoby

Shaddix. "I know GNR fans rock, so these shows are going to be explosive."

Papa Roach's new album "The Paramour Sessions" is the band's fourth consecutive

album to debut Top 20 on the Billboard album chart. And now, the first single

from the album: "... To Be Loved" will be used as the opening theme every week

on WWE Raw.

"We're stoked that the WWE liked this track enough to use it every week,"

remarked drummer Dave Bucker. "WWE fans are passionate and I think our song is

going to fit perfectly with them."

hi all! newbie here, but an old-school wrestling fan, nice to see a thread like this and read all your knowledgeable insights and opinions abt our favorite sport, past-time, show, whatever...my top 3 faves are bret hart, ultimate warrior & ric flair, will be sharing my insights in the future, thanks! bret hart rules!!!

guess this will be the new feud for dx, so it means na out na talaga and dx vs. nwo as nash recently re-signs with tna, good development din for edge para magkaroon sya ng bagong feud, mejo nakakasawa na nga feud nya kay john cena, same goes for dx vs. mcmahons, which already ended finally in hell in a cell i hope, if this happens, wonder how triple h and randy orton's former partnership in evolution will come into play....

as of kanina...(fortunately, we have directv in our office kaya napanood ko yung 3hour new season opener ng raw)

umaga def kane(loser leaves raw)---malamang smackdown na sya... do i smell sibling rivalry again?(kane vs taker)

big show def jeff hardy(non-title match)

battista, lashley, mysterio def finlay, regal, chavo

king booker def rvd

dx def cade and murdoc

undertaker def cena(dq)

edge and orton swore to take down dx

also ric flair defeated one of the spirit squad cheerleaders. pinagmalaki ng s/s hindi sila katulad ni flair na nag-iisa. they have friends. ayun, at the match ric flair brought out his friends- roddy piper, ted dibiase, mike rotundo (aka I.R.S.) and in a very emotional ovation with matching 4 horsemen entrance- arn andersen! wooooo!!!!

meanwhile in tna....

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1924/002hp7.jpg

WHO SUCKS NOW?!!!

Edited by acidboy
also ric flair defeated one of the spirit squad cheerleaders. pinagmalaki ng s/s hindi sila katulad ni flair na nag-iisa. they have friends. ayun, at the match ric flair brought out his friends- roddy piper, ted dibiase, mike rotundo (aka I.R.S.) and in a very emotional ovation with matching 4 horsemen entrance- arn andersen! wooooo!!!!

Okay to ah..

WOOOOOO!!!! 4 horsemen rule!!!! this would be nice to see pre! good for mike rotundo also, aka i.r.s. to get this exposure after he was recently signed as a road agent, so Money Inc. also had a reunion of sorts as well!!! :thumbsupsmiley: