WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

TNA, WWE, ECW?

Pasalamat sila replays na lang ang Pinoy Wrestling!

AJ Styles at Fallen Angel? Try the Bakal Boys!

Samoa Joe? Meet Iggy Igorot!

Joe Pogi would kick Cena's behind!

Rey Mysterio does not stand a chance against Zorro!

Umaga would be bamboozled by Big Boy Bato!Big Show vs Turko Turero will sell PPVs! Pero talo na siguro si Turko dito, pero big heart naman sya!

malabo na c rock bumalik ng wwe....gusto nga nya ang tawag sa kanya dwayne johnson na lang....ayaw na nya yung "the Rock" na nickname

Dude what Dwayne Johnson said about "the rock" monicker was that hes going to drop the "the rock" name on his movie career. According to him it was to separate his identity between wrestling and movies, so he aint dropping it totally. Thats my understanding on what Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson said.

Question pala, anu dati sa WWE si Jim Cornette? Nakalimutan ko na eh...

actually there is more to jim cornette than managing midcarders....

-nag-umpisa sya sa isang fed called mid-south wrestling at sya nag-introduce ng legendary tag team midnight express

-pumasok din sya sa wccw (later wcw) at nwa. nagkaroon nga siya ng isang match sa isang ppv tinalo nya si paul e. dangerously (later known as paul heyman). gumawa rin sya ng sariling fed (smokey mountain wrestling) at later yung ohio valley wrestling na binili ng wwf/wwe at ginawang training ground nila up to this day

-kasama rin sya sa ROH- ring of honor. and of course sa tna

- sumikat sya sa no-holds-barred commentaries nya sa wwf noon. live on air tinitira nya sila hogan, bret hart, etc...

-ito mga wrestlers na ginawa syang "manager":

Midnight Express

Bobby Eaton

Stan Lane

Big Bubba Rogers

The Fantastics

Dynamic Dudes

Rock N Roll Express

Heavenly Bodies

Tom Prichard

Jimmy Del Ray

Al Snow

Unibomb

Headhunters

Jeff Jarrett

New Midnight Express

Salvatore Sincere

Mantaur

Yokozuna

Owen Hart

British Bulldog

Vader

Ron Powers

The Briscoe Brothers

Matt Morgan

-and nung pumasok sya sa tna sinabi nya kay jeff jarrett na nakakasama pa nya lola ni jeff jarret noong panahon totoo yun. family ni jeff jarret kasi kasama sa mid-south wrestling. dati kasi, fyi, territorial ang wrestling feds until vince mcmahon bought the bigger ones one by one at nabuo nya ang wwf.

Edited by acidboy
Dude will all due respect sa comments mo ha. Yung moves sa TNA is indeed hard to do pero it's obvious na it is choreographed. Para silang mga acrobats na nagsasaluhan ng moves. Pero its still fun to watch though.

no offense taken. :)

yup, kailangan kasi ng cooperation ng "kalaban" para ma-execute yung ibang moves..

sa WWE naman, lagi ko napapansin yung "blading" every time meron chairshot.

WWE better be careful in letting go of their talents now that TNA had become a serious challenger to the spotlight. With Kurt Angle now with them, it cemented the fact that vince had lost his focus on maintaining REAL talent. cmon, his giving a push to a wannabe rapper than an olympic gold medalist.

This is just the way that WCW rise started, but whats scary for WWE is that TNA had created their own superstars unlike WCW before.

Im sure that there are lots of wrestlers in WWE that are unhappy with the way they are pushed right now and wont have second thought of joining TNA if given the opportunity. Guys like Matt Hardy, Rob Van Dam, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, just to name a few.

All TNA need right now is to have a giant network back them up, be real as possible, and get more "MADE" wrestlers. Bill Golberg, Brock Lesnar, Rikishi, Juventud Guerrero, DDP (kahit medyo matanda na), hell, even Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho.

Sa ngayon, TNA talaga mas ok panoorin! The influx of wrestlers alone makes me wanna watch their show. Napaka lame kasi ngayon ng story lines sa WWE especially with Cena. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Just an additional note, if TNA indeed becomes succesful, Vince wount have another Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock to carry him and WWE around.

i really don't agree with kurt angle's claim that he's been held back by WWE... he's one of the top draws & was constantly pushed with big angles & feuds... if he wasn't happy being in the ECW brand he should have spoken up asked to be put back on raw or smackdown... officially he said he's retiring from wrestling & was going to compete in MMA but now he's with TNA...

just a bit misleading if you ask me...

made wrestlers probably won't last in TNA since they ask for a lot of money that TNA can't afford... specially brock lesnar & bill goldberg... last thing TNA needs are prima donnas...

RAW rating continues to drop alarmingly; ECW rating rises

Submitted by Tommykilla on Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 7:45 AM EST

RAW drew a really disappointing 3.4 rating this week, down from last week's 3.7 and it seems the season premiere could not come sooner. ESPN's Monday Night Football scored a huge 11.8, the largest number in the ESPN history. WWE Officials are looking to see if the Cena/Edge Steel Cage match next week might give the ratings a much-needed boost, however with the feud already having stretched across the whole of the current year, it remains to be seen if there is any improvement on the ratings.

Not all bad news as ECW on SCI-FI scored a 1.9 rating for the first time since September 11th. This was also the first live show since ECW taped their previous last two shows in both New York and Worcester respectively.

i really don't agree with kurt angle's claim that he's been held back by WWE... he's one of the top draws & was constantly pushed with big angles & feuds... if he wasn't happy being in the ECW brand he should have spoken up asked to be put back on raw or smackdown... officially he said he's retiring from wrestling & was going to compete in MMA but now he's with TNA...

just a bit misleading if you ask me...

made wrestlers probably won't last in TNA since they ask for a lot of money that TNA can't afford... specially brock lesnar & bill goldberg... last thing TNA needs are prima donnas...

just joined in...been a big wrestling from the storylines to the action, and the"inside" trade...i guess i have to agree with big evil...i think the term released is somwhat vague to some of us, but if u ask me, its one way of telling that the two parties (Angle and the WWE) not coming to mutual agreement over a deal that could have made Angle stay (whatever that is!)...too bad for WWE because Angle was a professional who makes his opponents look good in a wrestling...his coming over to TNA may help the promotion's cause to be the alternative brand for Total Non-Stop Action...WWE may be Angle's loss, but i think WWE stands to lose more than Angle who was one (if not THE) tops in the WWE...But, let's c how this saga unfolds...(Remember Jeff Hardy, where's he now?)

Parang paulit-ulit na pero makulit talaga ilang tao diyan... oo na! Fake na! Alam namin yun... FYI, threads like these are for people with genuine interest, even if "non-genuine" yung pinaguusapan.

Sorry... needed to let that out...

Back to business...

Angle to TNA? That's a bit of a downgrade for him. Why? I like TNA enough really. Good wrestling moves, although they could really choregraph the action WAY better. THat's what puts me off, aside from the fact I can't catch it on Sky Gold up to date like WWE. I mean, sometimes there's too much stuff going on, and some of the wrestlers' performances lack ooomph. I mean, I know X-Div is supposed to be fast, but I feel they recover too fast sometimes. Need to ham it up a bit more.

But the wrestlers are great. Love LAX, and of course AJ Styles and the Fallen Angel. Always liked Sting, even from WCW days, miss seeing Christian Cage in WWE and like Rhyno. Steiner and Jarrett are well.... getting old. AMW are great, and I'm glad they disbanded Team Canada.

But seriously, aside from Sting, who's in Angle's caliber? Maybe I'm not watching it enough, but it's Star's and ESPN's fault... I don't think Angle can seriously up his game and his level in TNA.

let me tell you something BROTHER!!!(kahit di ako atenista)...i pity you...E in WWE stands for entertainment. All the people here agree that the whole thing is a stage play.

I watch wrestling not only because of the moves but also the script...especially when DX impersonate people...(lalo na ginaya ni triple h si rock and vince hehe)...but some scripts are lame too...it's true, it's true!...

Stop whining about wrestling being fake because it doesn't matter what you think...so why don't you just get a coin, shine it really nice...and stick it straight up in your candy..........nevermind...just know your role and shut your mouth...

or you could join us and be part of one of the biggest entertainment in the world today...

let this fake issue rest in peace...

and that's the bottomline!!!

peace!

bakit kaya ginawa ni angle yun maganda naman sa wwe at ecw puwede pa syang mang gulo sa WWE habang sya ay nasa ECW sa TNA hindi nya puwedeng gawin yun former World champion naman sya marami na syang na gawa sa wrestling sikay na sya bat nya kaya ginawa yun sana sa TNA kalabanin nya si baklang christian cage

some people think they know eveything about something yet it turns out they know nothing about that something hahaha

career move siguro.. mas malaki ata offer sa kanya dun!

sayang kasi.. kung di lng nasira katawan ni Stone cold.. lalo pa sigurong OK manood ng wrestling hanggang ngaUn.

bakit kaya ginawa ni angle yun maganda naman sa wwe at ecw puwede pa syang mang gulo sa WWE habang sya ay nasa ECW sa TNA hindi nya puwedeng gawin yun former World champion naman sya marami na syang na gawa sa wrestling sikay na sya bat nya kaya ginawa yun sana sa TNA kalabanin nya si baklang christian cage

Before ka mag-post dito, get your facts straight muna ha. Uulitin ko. Tagalog na.

Yung last match ni Angle sa WWE/ECW kasi, kalaban niya si RVD. Nagkaron siya ng groin injury dun. Napunit ata ung muscle niya sa betlog! hahaha! Anyways, common yang groin injury na yan sa Wrestling. Nagkaron na niyan si Triple H, booker T, and Edge. Yun lang mga naalala ko, sorry. Anyways, si Angle, kahit injured na, lumaban pa rin kahit ganun. Tapos nung nalaman ng management, pinayuhan nila si Angle na kumuha ng early retirement kasi nga over worked na siya physically and mentally. Pati pamilya niya naapektuhan. Pero si Angle, ayaw niya mag-retire siyempre naman, mahal niya trabaho niya. Pero ayaw na payagan ni Vince kasi akala niya mag-bebenefit yun kay Angle. Pero ayun nga, since free agent si Angle, nag-offer ang TNA. Tapos ayun, TNA na siya.

Kaya bago ka magbigay ng opinion, research ka muna ha. Good luck sa Lola at Tita mo. Pati panoorin mo ang commercial ng WWE. Kaya nga sports entertainment eh, BUT THE HAZARDS ARE REAL!