WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ang aking pov:

- royal rumble, nung naiwan na lang sina cena at batista naramdaman ko talaga ang posibleng major feud nitong dalawa down the road. at alam mo sila na ang kakarga ng wwe pagkatapos ng wm21. sayang lang nilampaso agad ni batista si cena. (btw, nagka-feud na itong dalawa dati sa ovw- pero pangalan pa nila noon is prototype (cena) at the leviathan (batista))

- pinaka-supot talaga sa lahat si heidenrech. parang siya yung kalaban ni undertaker last year na naka-puti at may dalang cross na malaki.

- si scotty2hotty comic relief na lang talaga. buti na rin di siya umapak ng ring dahil wala rin naman siyang maco-contribute na maganda sa rumble. at nakakaawa rin tingnan na yan pa rin ang gimik niya (hiphop) at pasayaw-sayaw pa pababa ng rampa.

- tapos na si randy orton. hanggang diyan na lang siya. buti pa si batista hindi hinog sa pilit.

- sayang talaga di ginagamit ng mabuti si rhyno. at kelan ba babalik dudleys?

pinalabas na no way out sa us nung sunday. mukhang si big show ay may major role nanaman sa championship, base sa resulta. hayod din daw ang laban ni angle at cena.

Looks like things are going the way they should be.

Batista is going after HHH's World Heavyweight Championship after he learned that it was HHH behind the SD! videos & the JBL limo attack.

HBK has challenged Kurt Angle to a match at Wrestlemania 21.

But the planned Undertaker/Kane vs Snistsky/Heidenreich match might not push through anymore. Booker T is now feuding w/ Heidenreich, while Shelton Benjamin is fighting Snitsky.

Could it be that the Undertaker will face Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 21? Dunno yet. They haven't done anything to build up this storyline.

ang aking pov:

- royal rumble, nung naiwan na lang sina cena at batista naramdaman ko talaga ang posibleng major feud nitong dalawa down the road.  at alam mo sila na ang kakarga ng wwe pagkatapos ng wm21.  sayang lang nilampaso agad ni batista si cena.  (btw, nagka-feud na itong dalawa dati sa ovw- pero pangalan pa nila noon is prototype (cena) at the leviathan (batista))

- pinaka-supot talaga sa lahat si heidenrech.  parang siya yung kalaban ni undertaker last year na naka-puti at may dalang cross na malaki.

- si scotty2hotty comic relief na lang talaga.  buti na rin di siya umapak ng ring dahil wala rin naman siyang maco-contribute na maganda sa rumble.  at nakakaawa rin tingnan na yan pa rin ang gimik niya (hiphop) at pasayaw-sayaw pa pababa ng rampa. 

- tapos na si randy orton. hanggang diyan na lang siya.  buti pa si batista hindi hinog sa pilit.

- sayang talaga di ginagamit ng mabuti si rhyno.  at kelan ba babalik dudleys?

pinalabas na no way out sa us nung sunday. mukhang si big show ay may major role nanaman sa championship, base sa resulta.  hayod din daw ang laban ni angle at cena.

I agree with you Acidboy, si Heidenreich ay major SUPOT! Isama na niya si Snitzky. Plus, I noticed that Heidenreich is quite old na ano? His thighs are medyo nagsa-sag na. :lol:

Scotty2Hotty is likewise old na rin and his antics are medyo tiring na. But when I saw him at the Rumble last night, I suddenly missed Rikishi. Naiyak nga ako eh. :cry:

I think Randy Orton still has all the chances in the world to get better and steal the championship. Yun nga lang I don't see it happening now. Batista, it would seem, achieved what Orton failed to achieve in his first solo adventure: the respect of the wrestling fans. Already, Batista is gaining ground and with a more agressive marketing push, he can very well carry the RAW torch for months - years even.

Hmmm...now that Austin is back, what role will play over at RAW? Clearly, he can't wrestle anymore - his body's too bugbog na for that. Do we see a GM position being handed over to him? Or a commish maybe?

I like Big Show. He's such a gentle giant. :D I hope he wins a title real soon.

I agree with you Acidboy, si Heidenreich ay major SUPOT!  Isama na niya si Snitzky.  Plus, I noticed that Heidenreich is quite old na ano?  His thighs are medyo nagsa-sag na. :lol:

Scotty2Hotty is likewise old na rin and his antics are medyo tiring na.  But when I saw him at the Rumble last night, I suddenly missed Rikishi.  Naiyak nga ako eh.  :cry:

I think Randy Orton still has all the chances in the world to get better and steal the championship.  Yun nga lang I don't see it happening now.  Batista, it would seem, achieved what Orton failed to achieve in his first solo adventure:  the respect of the wrestling fans.  Already, Batista is gaining ground and with a more agressive marketing push, he can very well carry the RAW torch for months - years even.

Hmmm...now that Austin is back, what role will play over at RAW?  Clearly, he can't wrestle anymore - his body's too bugbog na for that.  Do we see a GM position being handed over to him?  Or a commish maybe?

I like Big Show.  He's such a gentle giant.  :D I hope he wins a title real soon.

Vince erally likes the big guys. There's a new big guy on Raw: Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters. He beat up Steven Richards at the latest Raw taping.

Scotty 2 Hotty? He needs to change his gimmick.

Funny, I was thinking that they can make another interbrand match up, w/ Scotty 2 Hotty feuding w/ Muhammad Hassan after Hassan beat him up at the Royal Rumble.

Austin is not a wrestler anymore, given his serious neck injures( the Hart brothers really did a number on his body. Bret went for the knees, while Owen really screwed up Austin's neck). But I'm sure he'll make an appearance at Wrestlemania 21. Right now, he's just an actor.

sayang hinde ko napanood royal rumble may work na kasi ako eh :(

pero salamat sa mga updates nyo wrestlin' fanatics especially kay wrestlin' guru tamago... :D

well i think batista is now fit to be the wrestlin' champ...he's big, he's dominating, agile and unpredictable.....malaki nga sya pero unlike JBL who's a boring, big, no-good wrestlin' champ btw :P ....batista can move...magandang storyline nyan eh....the fall of evolution....umalis na si orton tapos batista is goin' for the WWE heavyweight champ title....tapos magre-retire na si flair....ayos diba? ;)

Could it be that the Undertaker will face Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 21? Dunno yet. They haven't done anything to build up this storyline.

I think that was the original plan, but it might be Christian vs. Randy Orton, the question being who has the weaker finisher.

The shot where Batista powerbombed Triple H during this week's Raw looks wicked! :D

sayang hinde ko napanood royal rumble may work na kasi ako eh :(

pero salamat sa mga updates nyo wrestlin' fanatics especially kay wrestlin' guru tamago... :D

well i think batista is now fit to be the wrestlin' champ...he's big, he's dominating, agile and unpredictable.....malaki nga sya pero unlike JBL who's a boring, big, no-good  wrestlin' champ btw :P ....batista can move...magandang storyline nyan eh....the fall of evolution....umalis na si orton tapos batista is goin' for the WWE heavyweight champ title....tapos magre-retire na si flair....ayos diba? ;)

I've been thinking, while it's good that Batista is going for the title (and he's going to win it, I heard) thus, signalling the demise of the Evolution - parang I can't imagine RAW without the stylin' and profilin' of Naitch, Batista, and Trips. I gotta admit, the formidable triumvirate has made RAW more exciting.

Is Naitch really retiring? Sana lang. He's too old na to be wrestling in his trunks with his skin so loose already. Sometimes i get scared for him during matches. Feeling ko, anytime he's gonna have a heart attack or baka magkamali ng bagsak and he breaks his neck or back. Scary.

So far, Flair hasn't given out any signals that he'll retire. Even though he's been feeling a lot of pain, he doesn't want to stop wrestling. That's his life.

Orton vs Christian? Doesn't sound like a strong match to me. But maybe they can build this up.

It's about time that HHH takes a break. He deserves it. & I'm sick of seeing him. Raw needs a new badass heel. & HHH needs to make it on his own, w/o a clique. If you noticed, he spent almost his entire WWE life w/ a bodyguard (Chyna) or a clique (DX, Evolution). The only time he was a solo artist was when he 1st entered the WWE, & his character was a Blueblood/royality schmuck (what a lame ass character).

It'll be interesting how they'll play things out in the WWE after Wrestlemania 21.

So far, Flair hasn't given out any signals that he'll retire. Even though he's been feeling a lot of pain, he doesn't want to stop wrestling. That's his life.

Orton vs Christian? Doesn't sound like a strong match to me. But maybe they can build this up.

It's about time that HHH takes a break. He deserves it. & I'm sick of seeing him. Raw needs a new badass heel. & HHH needs to make it on his own, w/o a clique. If you noticed, he spent almost his entire WWE life w/ a bodyguard (Chyna) or a clique (DX, Evolution). The only time he was a solo artist was when he 1st entered the WWE, & his character was a Blueblood/royality schmuck (what a lame ass character).

It'll be interesting how they'll play things out in the WWE after Wrestlemania 21.

with all due respect to flair and his contributions to the industry, he should retire... he is long due, man... he couldn't do his "strut" properly anymore, he is moving in slo-mo, his tits are already sagging, his air time should be given to superstars who is due recognition (benjamin / rhyno / rvd / etc.), man, even his "whooooooooooooooooo" ain't fluid anymore... i can't help but cringe in fear everytime he does that "from the top rope, slammed to the floor" spot (he could get some major back / spinal injury by that)...

orton... again, to revive his career, either he'll be traded to SD!, or he'll feud with Batista, who, he has beat eveytime these past few RAW's... hell, maybe after WM21, an orton / hhh / batista feud might come up... though, HHH should spend some time off, like austin did before (coincidentally, with neck injury), to somehow spark his career back... who knows, he might come back as a face :blink:

after reading some of your thoughts above...

mordecai indeed sucks... a poor rip-off of gandalf from LOTR... he was initially pushed for an undefeated streak... yet, he fell to, (of all people, being him a mammoth and all) rey jr....

an ecw ppv would be awesome...

to brag some, hey guys, it was me first who predicted that the limo attack is an HHH set-up... hahahaha... same old story, new characters... remember the austin / rikishi feud???

Mordechi ata name nun, I dunno how it's spelled. Pero tama ka, isa pang malaking bano yun.

Natatawa ko pag nakikita chest ni Heidenreich. Parang kulang sa laman, haha!

noticed too??? hahahaha... mukhang mahina sa bench press itong si heindenreich...

...and then some... look at eddie guerrero's chest... and kurt angle's... dunno, might be big and bulky after all, but on TV, looks underdeveloped... "lagging" ika nga in gym terms...

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks :cool:

According to Jimmy Hart, Hulk Hogan hasn't decided yet if he'll accept the WWE's offer to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 21.

The Chicago Sun has reported that there will be an interbrand match at Wrestlemania 21, pitting the Undertaker against Randy Orton. It is known the the Undertaker always wants a good match at Wrestlemanias, & this one is no exception. Him being pitted against Orton would make sense, especially since there are rumors circulating that Wrestlemania 21 would be his last Wrestlemania.

Vince McMahon is expected to miss 2 months of shows cuz of his quad injuries & the rehab that he needs. But he might show up at Wrestlemania 21 despite his injuries.

Jim Ross helped out at the No Way Out PPV in Vince's absence.

Bill Goldberg's new movie, "Santa's Slay," has been described as a dud.

Amber O' Neale & Kristy Vaine, aka Team Blondage in the independent circuits, will have a tryout match in SD!

Frankie Kazarian & Ring Of Honor champion Austin Aries are scheduled to attend SD! Kazarian was suppose to show up at Raw, but he encountered flight problems.

WWE is already scouting for locations for next year's Wrestlemania 22. Calgary & Montreal are beign considered as sites.

There is still a possibility that the Rock will make an appearance at Wrestlemania 21.

There are rumors going on that former WWE wrestler Jesse "The Body" Ventura will run for president in 2008.

Randy Orton might become a heel in the near future, sinc that migth set up his match against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 21. He also might feud w/ Batista after the PPV.

hahaha! ang kumakarga lang kay ric flair ay pangalan niya. natawa nga ako dati nanonood ako ng raw may sign sa stands nakasulat "ric flair = man boobs". siya pa ang may k magsalita ng masama kay bret hart at mick foley! sa tingin ko down da road parang mentor na lang ang role niya pang-develop ng mga baguhan na heels.

base sa raw kahapon sa us, mukhang benoit vs. hassan na nga sa wm21, pero pupusta pa rin ako magiging benoit/y2j yan vs hassan at yung bugoy niya (abu janjalani pa pangalan nun?) hehehe

sa raw din sinabi ni tyson tomko "overhyped" daw si batista. hahaha! isa pa ito. isama mo mga fans ni tomko, snitsky, heidenrech, luther reigns mabibilang ko pa siguro sila ng mga daliri ko eh.

sa tna naman, si "the wrestler formerly known as billy gunn" ay si "new age outlaw" na ngayon. at mukhang magre-reunion sila ni bg james (road dogg). nandun na rin si x-pac pero limitado lang appearance niya.

According to Jimmy Hart, Hulk Hogan hasn't decided yet if he'll accept the WWE's offer to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 21.

Medyo OVERKILL na si HULKAMANIA for the WWE!

Still malakas pa rin naman ang FAN SUPPORT nya.

I for one is a BIG HULKSTER fan!

But, I think the biggest attraction at WRESTLEMANIA 21 is the appearance of STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Oh baby, I can't wait to watch this ANNUAL EVENT!

I want to see the fall of the EVOLUTION!

I think BATISTA will win the Heavyweight Championship while JOHN CENA will win the WWE championship.

The two most promising SUPERSTARS of today!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY

The Chicago Sun has reported that there will be an interbrand match at Wrestlemania 21, pitting the Undertaker against Randy Orton. It is known the the Undertaker always wants a good match at Wrestlemanias, & this one is no exception. Him being pitted against Orton would make sense, especially since there are rumors circulating that Wrestlemania 21 would be his last Wrestlemania.

Bill Goldberg's new movie, "Santa's Slay," has been described as a dud.

Frankie Kazarian & Ring Of Honor champion Austin Aries are scheduled to attend SD! Kazarian was suppose to show up at Raw, but he encountered flight problems.

Randy Orton might become a heel in the near future, sinc that migth set up his match against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 21. He also might feud w/ Batista after the PPV.

hahahaha... panalo ah... me title na ang "updates" ni tamago... hehehe...

well, an orton / UT match-up would be very good... if undertaker will indeed retire, a victory by orton over him would solidify RKO's legend killer status and will perhaps bring him back to "legitimacy"... but again, UT has about a couple of years left in him, given a proper storyline, that is...

goldberg is a beast... no more, no less, period... anything that deviates him from such image is all for waste, coz he's no more than a jack-kniving, screaming, kick-boxin' beast...

frankie kazarian will be a good boost to the wwe cruiserweight scene...

RKO, yes, needs a heel turn to revive his career... he would be the perfect heel against batista... reminiscent of the old hogan / dibiase feuds... muscle-bound, blue collar, working champion vs. smooth, arrogant, cocky guy....

...unless orton jumps to SD!... :boo: ... kulet noh???

hey i heard na si John Cena lilipat daw sa Raw at si Orton sa SmackDown??

by thw way, sino nakapanood ng ROyal Rumble nung Monday sa solar??? leche, cable was out sa aNGELes... di ko napanood...

who won the rumble? anybody got a video VCD or VHS? pahiram naman po...

Edited by marc.alan
just watched raw...ok yung tag team match ni HHH/flair vs hbk/rko...entertaining talaga si ric flair.

ano ba drama kay rko? bakit lagi syang nahihilo (royal rumble & raw)

Oo nga..ano nga ba drama ni orton..napanuod kow nga sa raw yung laban nila at katagteam nia si hbk...bat sya nahilo aftre nung bagsak nia eh lagi naman nia ginagawa un...medyo oa na dating niun for me..hehehehe...also ano nga ba nangyari kay hulk hogan...buhay pa ba sya...what keeps him busy? also napansin kow kay shelton benjamin that he's no good performer..maganda stunts nia..kaso everytime sa match nia..ang bilis nia makarecover..ewan di ko lang siguro trip yung ganun....parang masyado pa-bida effect..yun lang pow...hehehehehe :evil:

just watched raw...ok yung tag team match ni HHH/flair vs hbk/rko...entertaining talaga si ric flair.

ano ba drama kay rko? bakit lagi syang nahihilo (royal rumble & raw)

Orton supposedly suffered a concussion during his match against HHH in the Royal Rumble, thus he has that glazed look on his face. in Raw, he's still reeling from the concussion

expect to see the same glazed look in the following Raw episodes