WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Here are the results of the No Way Out PPV:

Chavo Guerrero, Jr. defeated Funaki, Akio, Shannon Moore, Spike Dudley, & Paul London in a 6 man Cruiserweight Elomination match to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeated the Basham Brothers to win the WWE Tag Team Championships

John Cena defeated Kurt Angle to win the number 1 contendership for the WWE Championship

Booker T defeated John Heidenreich via DQ

Joy Giovanni wins the 2005 SD! Rookie Diva competition

Undertaker defeated Luther Reigns

JBL defeated the Big Show in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Championship

Here are the results of the No Way Out PPV:

Chavo Guerrero, Jr. defeated Funaki, Akio, Shannon Moore, Spike Dudley, & Paul London in a 6 man Cruiserweight Elomination match to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeated the Basham Brothers to win the WWE Tag Team Championships

John Cena defeated Kurt Angle to win the number 1 contendership for the WWE Championship

Booker T defeated John Heidenreich via DQ

Joy Giovanni wins the 2005 SD! Rookie Diva competition

Undertaker defeated Luther Reigns

JBL defeated the Big Show in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Championship

Hi tamago,

Bilis mo talaga. Kbbsa ko palang ng result sa wwe nasulat mo na dito. More news bro. Thanks.

:cool:

talagang me upcoming "monster push" si cena ah... kaso, if he gets the wwe world title belt, gagawin nya rin bang "bling-bling" style - kagaya nung spinning emblem nung US title nya (which reminds me of young buck(g-unit)'s pendant)???

that would be way funny... and disrespectful to some extent...

It's choreograph, alam naman ng lahat yan di ba? Kaya lang bakit si JBL ang pinili ni McMahon, parang walang hatak sa fans eh. Mukhang tanga pa lalo lang tuloy nahahalatang drama lang at arte ang WWE. Kabwiset.

I know it's choreographed, I'm just having a little fun with JBL being the champ....what with all the great superstars he 'defeated' in the past. I guess they are positioning a Cena vs. JBL in Wrestlemania 21.

Peace. :)

It's choreograph, alam naman ng lahat yan di ba? Kaya lang bakit si JBL ang pinili ni McMahon, parang walang hatak sa fans eh. Mukhang tanga pa lalo lang tuloy nahahalatang drama lang at arte ang WWE. Kabwiset.

Well anyway hope na matapos na champ title ni jbl kapag nakalaban na nia si cena..mas malakas hatak ni cena sa fans eh kaysa kay jbl...hmmmm dalawang title na idedefend nia ..what will happen next ... :evil: ..napanuod kow ulit ang royal rumble kanina sa solar..dam ang daming cut nga sa channel 9 nung ipinalabas un..magkaroon kaya ng match sina angel and hbk..hehehe...talo si hbk kay kurt outside the ring...heheheh... :cool: :mtc:

My thoughts regarding the Royal Rumble PPV:

The HBK vs Edge match was good. Not as flashy as I expected though.

The Casket match wasn't brutal unlike the previous Casket matches. Snitsky's & Kane's appearances certainly boosted the match, but I think their appearances were premature. The should have shown up at the end of the match.

The Championship matches were boring!

The Royal Rumble wasn't as spectacular as last year's, but it was more entertaining. I wish they kept Daniel Puder around a little longer. I loved it when Hardcore Holly, Chris Benoit, & Eddie Guerrero beat the crap out of him.

You can see they're building up the HBK/Kurt Angle match for Wrestlemania 21.

They didn't show the part where Snitsky & Heidenreich were talking before the Casket match.

It's weird how Vince McMahon injured himself when he entered the ring. But then again, he is old. His leg hit the ring the wrong way, so...

Kilabot, pinakita na yung Royal Rumble sa RPN 9 nung Sunday last week. Nakita ni miss MA yung ending ng PPV.

Edited by tamago

Frankie Kazarian revealed that his contract has expired sometime last year & has been working in TNA w/o any renewed contract.

WWE has shown interest in signing up Kazarian. Former TNA wrestler Johnny Swinger has signed a deal w/ the company.

RVD won't be able to join the planned ECW PPV, but he will make an appearance if the said PPV pushes through.

Sean "X-pac" Waltman was present at the latest TNA Impact taping, but he was not used. He was injured during his recent stint in Mexico. He had to be carried up 2 flights of stairs by Billy Gunn & he had to use a wheelchair.

As for Gunn, it seems that the WWE's "New Age Outlaw" trademark has expired, so Gunn is free to use that in TNA if he wishes to.

He is also excited to work in TNA after several failed boost attempts in the WWE.

During TNA's trip to Korea, Scott Hall got wasted (again).

There are rumors that another roster change might occur after Wrestlemania 21, like last year's draft pick.

WWE has no real interest in Jeff Hardy.

Many people backstage are pissed at Stephanie McMahon-Levesque. It is reported that she doesn't take constructive critisism really well, & she shows how pissed she is at people who disagree w/ her. She has been described as being in-over-her-head since she has taken charge.

My thoughts regarding the Royal Rumble PPV:

The HBK vs Edge match was good. Not as flashy as I expected though.

The Casket match wasn't brutal unlike the previous Casket matches. Snitsky's & Kane's appearances certainly boosted the match, but I think their appearances were premature. The should have shown up at the end of the match.

The Championship matches were boring!

The Royal Rumble wasn't as spectacular as last year's, but it was more entertaining. I wish they kept Daniel Puder around a little longer. I loved it when Hardcore Holly, Chris Benoit, & Eddie Guerrero beat the crap out of him.

You can see they're building up the HBK/Kurt Angle match for Wrestlemania 21.

They didn't show the part where Snitsky & Heidenreich were talking before the Casket match.

It's weird how Vince McMahon injured himself when he entered the ring. But then again, he is old. His leg hit the ring the wrong way, so...

Kilabot, pinakita na yung Royal Rumble sa RPN 9 nung Sunday last week. Nakita ni miss MA yung ending ng PPV.

what i noted in the royal rumble

1. the same stories, different characters. last year, spike dudley did not make it to the ring when a frustrated kane beat the hell out of him, now it was scotty too hotty who got the ire of a frustrated hassam. last year, brock went to the ring and threw goldberg out, this time, kurt angle did it on HBK.

2. the comedy reliefs - simon dean, daniel puder (his chest muct have been flaming that time), coachman, hassam

3. the biggest pain - vince mcmahon got injured entering the ring. that was a big ouch. it was ackward seeing the referees argue at a sitting vince.

4. again, the JBL win was not spectacular (but reading the results of the No Way Out, i think his win over show, expected though, seems to be a good one)

Guest Kilabot

potah...nakakaaliw ng pinagtulungan si hassan...

re: HHH & Orton- kita na di kaya (though we know its scripted) ni Orton si Hunter ng 1 on 1. kulang para maging champion sya...deserving na maretain ni hunter yung belt.

Woohooo!!!

Caught Royal Rumble on Solar last night and may i just say that I enjoyed the show immensely! hehehehe. ka-text ko pa nga si Tamago. :lol:

* JBL's victory was once again UNIMPRESSIVE. How can they allow him to retain his title this long when he's got no talent to speak of???

* I liked the Triple H-Orton match for a lot of reasons. One, they were able to build up and cement the tension kase between Orton and Triple H long before the Rumble and i personally think that the match was no disappointment. Two, both guys are talented and charismatic enough to get the crowd glued to the match. Finally, like it or not, Orton has improved a lot - i mean, compared to how he was before when he used to be just part of the formidable Evolution, Orton is starting to give us a glimpse of how big he will become eventually. He is, after all, only 24 years old. Between now and by the time he gets to triple H's age, I'm sure would've already perfected the sport.

*Now on to the Rumble. I told Tamago this last night: I don't care much for the fact that Batista snagged the title, but i still think that Benoit and Guerrero are two of the most exciting wrestlers in the history of WWE. I was totally cracking up when I saw how they tag teamed Puder and took turns in beating the crap out of the poor guy. Plus, Guerrero's comic skill is definitely a plus. No wonder, both he and benoit now have a cult following. Guerrero for his high-flying wrestling antics and Benoit for his determination and terrific in-ring skills.

It was also nice to note how the fans embraced HBK. Indeed, the Showstopper is still pretty much the franchise.

Woohooo!!!

Caught Royal Rumble on Solar last night and may i just say that I enjoyed the show immensely!  hehehehe.  ka-text ko pa nga si Tamago. :lol:

* JBL's victory was once again UNIMPRESSIVE.  How can they allow him to retain his title this long when he's got no talent to speak of???

* I liked the Triple H-Orton match for a lot of reasons.  One, they were able to build up and cement the tension kase between Orton and Triple H long before the Rumble and i personally think that the match was no disappointment.  Two, both guys are talented and charismatic enough to get the crowd glued to the match.  Finally, like it or not, Orton has improved a lot - i mean, compared to how he was before when he used to be just part of the formidable Evolution, Orton is starting to give us a glimpse of how big he will become eventually.  He is, after all, only 24 years old.  Between now and by the time he gets to triple H's age, I'm sure would've already perfected the sport.

*Now on to the Rumble.  I told Tamago this last night:  I don't care much for the fact that Batista snagged the title, but i still think that Benoit and Guerrero are two of the most exciting wrestlers in the history of WWE.  I was totally cracking up when I saw how they tag teamed Puder and took turns in beating the crap out of the poor guy.  Plus, Guerrero's comic skill is definitely a plus.  No wonder, both he and benoit now have a cult following.  Guerrero for his high-flying wrestling antics and Benoit for his determination and terrific in-ring skills.

It was also nice to note how the fans embraced HBK.  Indeed, the Showstopper is still pretty much the franchise.

wrestling txtmate!!! :D

I agree w/ u regarding Orton's improvement in the ring. unfortunately, he's now suffering Benoit's fate after losing the HEavyweight Championship: he's now back to being a middle-card wrestler. WWE loves playing on the crowd's reaction to wrestlers (case in point: Benoit'sbuild up before WM XX, & current flavor-of-the-month Batista).

Benoit & Guerrero being 2 of the most exciting wrestlers? no agrument there, except that not only in the WWE, but in the entire world of professional wrestling. these guys have been wrestling for almost 2 decades now, & them winning the World Heavyweight Championship & the WWE Championship (respectively) has been long overdue.

It's amazing to see how HBK has seemingly fully recovered from his back injury. i hope he sticks around for a long time (not like Ric Flair though. he should retire from the ring)

JBL's win was disappointing, as usual. be prepared to be more disappointed when u learn how he retained the WWE Championship in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match against the Big Show at No Mercy. but I gotta admit, his a**hole personality has improved :lol:

Question: No Way Out ba ang huling PPV before WM21?

yup. next month na ang Wrestlemania 21