• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I've never seen a single TNA show. :(

Speaking of big guys with quick in-ring movements, I would have to say that Maven is one of those guys.  He's got a good, very athletic body and he moves pretty quick for a  guy his size.  And i've seen one or two of his interviews and boy, can he talk!  The first time I saw him, he actually reminded me of The Rock, when he used to be the underdog.

I dunno exactly how WWE will push Maven, but the guy deserves some attention as well.  I saw the 6-man tag team match on RAW last night (Solar time) and Benoit, Maven, and Y2J seem to work pretty well as a team.  And Tajiri's cameo appearance right before the match between the abovementioned trio and The Evolution (minus Trips) was really funny! It cracked me up big time when they played Trips' music and Tajiri (dressed as the champ with his signature bottled water) came out, to Naitch's shock and disappointment.

actually, i remember when maven won tough enough 1, one good reason that jim ross made is because "he has charisma with the potential to be like of the rock"... indeed he has... his mic skills has been a work already (i still remember when he's still a rook, he even gargles his words to a point)... now, i believe they are involving him in a "stable" like alliance with benoit, jericho and orton that will push him in the long run into, say, his long delayed stardom...

...don't be surprised for a heel turn of maven though... remember, flash kavana turned heel via nation of domination before becoming the rock... :D

miss ma,

dapat manood ka ng tna, meron sa star-tv at sa channel 5 tuwing biyernes ng gabi. sa production quality, hindi talaga ito lalaban sa wwe, pero sa quality ng wrestlers, iba talaga pag underdog, gutom, at "out to prove" ang mga talents. bigay talaga sila sa matches.

mukhang si maven tinutulak na rin sa raw. kasama pa siya sa survivor series team.

actually, i remember when maven won tough enough 1, one good reason that jim ross made is because "he has charisma with the potential to be like of the rock"... indeed he has... his mic skills has been a work already (i still remember when he's still a rook, he even gargles his words to a point)... now, i believe they are involving him in a "stable" like alliance with benoit, jericho and orton that will push him in the long run into, say, his long delayed stardom...

...don't be surprised for a heel turn of maven though... remember, flash kavana turned heel via nation of domination before becoming the rock... :D

That's true!

Basta yun lang, hopefully WWE will give him the proper push. Sayang naman that guy's talent if they won't give him the chance to showcase it. :)

If this bit about Batista were true, then i'd say it's about time.  I'm not a fan of Batista, but i gotta give it to the guy - he can be pretty imposing in the ring. 

And yes, a tighter and hopefully less ludicrous storyline is needed to salvage the waning WWE charisma.  Triple H is already becoming quite a bore and keeping him as champ until God-knows-when makes all the other Superstars look incompetent and less-deserving.

kahit big guy si batista mas mukhang may talent naman siya kumpara kina gene snitzky at sa "krungerz" na si heidenreich.

Hardcore Holly & Rene Dupree were in involved in a big fight that started in their tag team match & was rumored to have spilled back in the locker room. Holly teamed up w/ Charlie Haas & Dupree was w/ Kenzo Suzuki. while a "melee" occured during the match, Holly gave Dupree 1 of the hardest chairshots the WWE has ever seen. Holly even threw the chair at Dupree's head & neck while Dupree was trying to cover up using his back. fans at ringside noticed that Dupree had some swelling at his eye area.

From a wrestling website:

"If there was any question whether WWE management was going to look the other way regarding the Rene Dupree beating by Bob Holly, it was answered firmly yesterday at the Smackdown tapings in Rochester, N.Y. last night.

Holly was reprimanded and heavily fined for what he did. Vince McMahon and other members of management made it clear to Holly that they could not and would not tolerate such actions.

Holly also did a job to Chris Master in a dark match at the Smackdown tapings. It was a way to publicly send a message to everyone that Holly was being reprimanded. Holly made it clear backstage he was surprised and upset with the reaction by management."

Holly has always acted like he can get away with anything just because he's been around a while. A while back, he took out his frustrations on his serious LACK OF PUSH on one of the Tough Enough contestants. He doesn't get it: he doesn't get a push because he has NO CHARISMA. Maybe HE should have tried to marry the boss's daughter ahead of HHH.

the irony of it all, maven is being pushed to be the rock, randy orton is now playing as the rock... now, will the real slim rocky please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

Hahaha! so true!

Randy has to find his own style and stick to it. The guy has charisma naman eh...and he's talented as well. These people ought to realize that whereas it's easy for some of the budding talents to ride on The Rock's popularity and mimic his style (special Mention to Maven, who does have a few of The Rock's qualities), they can never, ever achieve what the People's Champ has achieved when he was still on the active WWE roster. After all, there is only one The Rock.

wala na kasi variety sa WWE kaya nakakasawa manood.. Walang bago na mapapanood.. Every week na lang may "mablebleed", "chairshots", etc.. dati kasi reserved for PPVs yun di ba?!

Kaya ayoko talaga ng brand extension (though nakaktulong yun sa non-prominent wrestlers).. 2 different world champs, tag champs, IC champs..pero same company, almost same style of storylines... sana magtayo ng independent company to compete with WWE. Haaaaay!

And since nawala na yung mga risktakers (Foley, "dangerous" moves ng cruiserweights, et al) naging stale yung product nila..

sana magkaroon ng second wind ang WWE! :)

Tama ka bro,

umiikot na lang palagi kay HHH ang storya sa WWE. Lagi na lang nasa picture itong HHH na to (palibhasa son in law in Vince)...sana bumalik na si The rock at stone cold....

Pag pinapanood ko WWE ung mga gimik ng characters parang binabalik lang ung mga sumikat dati, like JBL parang si million dollar man w/ matching orlando jordan as virgil. (pareho ding negro). Si Eugene parang si hacksaw medyo sinto-sinto, then you have carlito cool thinking his as cool as Razor Ramon.