WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

i was never into wwe wrestling. its not sport, its more of an entertainment.

So NBA isn't entertainment... how about the pacers-pistons fight? That was entertainment hehehehe

sino na ba ang us champion ngayon? diba si CCC  ang us champion?.. yung chain ni cena nakuha na  niya ulit?

Si john cena ulit ang u.s. champion natalo niya si CCC sa SD!

QUOTE(mikhail @ Nov 21 2004, 01:44 AM)

i was never into wwe wrestling. its not sport, its more of an entertainment.

wala naman nagsasabing 'sport' ang pro wrestling eh. at lahat ng nanonood nito alam naman na entertainment ito eh, kahit sa states, japan, mexico at canada (mga top markets ng wrestling). ang ibig sabihin nga ng wwe ay 'world wrestling entertainment', fyi.

ikaw na lang naman yata ang natitirang tao dito na inaakalang tinutulak ang wrestling na totoo eh. kahit pamangkin kong 9 years old alam "fake" ang wrestling eh.

biglaan may mga pumapasok sa thread na to na la namang maibibigay para sa ating wrestling fans...

if u have nothing significant to contribute to this thread, GET THE F**K OUT! this thread is for wrestling fans, so leave us & this thread alone!

such idiots... :grr:

back to our regular programming, fellow wrestling fans :)

nakakaasar lang sa TOUGH ENOUGH ($1,000,000) ampangit ng themesong sa lahat ba naman ng kanta kanta pa ng pinaka-kupal na banda ang papa roach. la lang

me posibilidad ba na magtour ang WWWe dito sa pinas like noong ginagawa nila dati?

i hope they'd be back here... correct me please if i'm wrong, but i believe they were here when owen hart was still alive and starring at main events...

anyway, i'm not updated on the tough enough scene, but i'm high on that Justice guy, that tall, black, former ball player... and the Dan guy, the small, former mixed martial arts guy...

...but then again, we all know that vinnie mac has some fancy for tall dudes...

Brock Lesnar is included in the "Bonehead Class of 2004" in Maxim's December 2004 issue. under his name it says "the WWE star turned down $45 million to give the NFL a try in a $230, 000 rookie deal despite not having played football since high school. After the laughter: Lesnar was injured in a motorcycle crash right after the training camp."

Sean O' Haire is involved in an MMA curcuit, & he has a 2-0 record.

Paul London will return to SD! soon.

TNA wanted to broadcast the footage of what occured when they "invaded" WWE. but when they reviewed the tape, WWE personnel captured in the film used language too offensive to be aired over Fox.

right now, TNA has a poll in their website where people can vote as to whether or not they should show the footage regarding the "invasion." WWE has insisted that they should surrender the footage, but TNA & wrestling fans feel that the general public would want to see what exactly transpired.

nakakaasar lang sa TOUGH ENOUGH ($1,000,000) ampangit ng themesong sa lahat ba naman ng kanta kanta pa ng pinaka-kupal na banda ang papa roach. la lang

me posibilidad ba na magtour ang WWWe dito sa pinas like noong ginagawa nila dati?

i agree. and looking at their contestants lang, mukhang boring sila to the exception of justice ( the african american) and the the guy that looks like gangrel.

padagdag lang: hindi ko sinasabing lahat ng sinulat ko ay bulok na wrestlers. para sa akin kalahati sa kanila magiging future a-train, billy gunn, brooklyn brawler, etc... 

pero sa mga baguhan, si cena na siguro ang pinaka-charismatic. pero hindi sa level ni rock at austin.

as much as i love cena's freestylin' and thug image, i believe randy orton has a more better future than him, charisma wise and skills wise, that is... i hope WWE finds more gems like them in their farm leagues (john cena was once "the prototype" at ovw, same with randy orton as "randy orton"...)

para sa akin ok naman sila orton at cena. i think they will lift the status of wwe in the near future after kc nawala sila austin at rock parang lumamiya. although hindi siguro to the same level na nareach ni austin at rock. mahirap pantayan ang charisma ng dalawa.

also ok din si edge pero parang hindi siya bagay na heel. pero mukhang gagawin siyang alanganing heel o face, gaya noon ni austin, para maging intersting ung charater niya.

Hardcore Holly & Rene Dupree were in involved in a big fight that started in their tag team match & was rumored to have spilled back in the locker room. Holly teamed up w/ Charlie Haas & Dupree was w/ Kenzo Suzuki. while a "melee" occured during the match, Holly gave Dupree 1 of the hardest chairshots the WWE has ever seen. Holly even threw the chair at Dupree's head & neck while Dupree was trying to cover up using his back. fans at ringside noticed that Dupree had some swelling at his eye area.

Batista is on the poster of Raw's new PPV New Year Revolution. this is probably a sign that they're gonna give him a push. rumor has it that he'll be working on a storyline w/ HHH.

Hardcore Holly & Rene Dupree were in involved in a big fight that started in their tag team match & was rumored to have spilled back in the locker room. Holly teamed up w/ Charlie Haas & Dupree was w/ Kenzo Suzuki. while a "melee" occured during the match, Holly gave Dupree 1 of the hardest chairshots the WWE has ever seen. Holly even threw the chair at Dupree's head & neck while Dupree was trying to cover up using his back. fans at ringside noticed that Dupree had some swelling at his eye area.

Batista is on the poster of Raw's new PPV New Year Revolution. this is probably a sign that they're gonna give him a push. rumor has it that he'll be working on a storyline w/ HHH.

If this bit about Batista were true, then i'd say it's about time. I'm not a fan of Batista, but i gotta give it to the guy - he can be pretty imposing in the ring.

And yes, a tighter and hopefully less ludicrous storyline is needed to salvage the waning WWE charisma. Triple H is already becoming quite a bore and keeping him as champ until God-knows-when makes all the other Superstars look incompetent and less-deserving.

If this bit about Batista were true, then i'd say it's about time.  I'm not a fan of Batista, but i gotta give it to the guy - he can be pretty imposing in the ring. 

And yes, a tighter and hopefully less ludicrous storyline is needed to salvage the waning WWE charisma.  Triple H is already becoming quite a bore and keeping him as champ until God-knows-when makes all the other Superstars look incompetent and less-deserving.

yup, that's why other wrestlers prefer to work in the indy curcuits. although WWE is the big time for most, it's losing its popularity. that's why those released from WWE are heading towards TNA, w/c seems to be the most likely competitor of WWE. & everything's going up for TNA now.

they should bring back those wrestlers w/ great charisma, like The Rock & Steve Austin. those guys brought the house down.

Batista has the potential to be a headliner. he's not only a big & powerful guy, he can move pretty quick. u don't see that combo often.

wala na kasi variety sa WWE kaya nakakasawa manood.. Walang bago na mapapanood.. Every week na lang may "mablebleed", "chairshots", etc.. dati kasi reserved for PPVs yun di ba?!

Kaya ayoko talaga ng brand extension (though nakaktulong yun sa non-prominent wrestlers).. 2 different world champs, tag champs, IC champs..pero same company, almost same style of storylines... sana magtayo ng independent company to compete with WWE. Haaaaay!

And since nawala na yung mga risktakers (Foley, "dangerous" moves ng cruiserweights, et al) naging stale yung product nila..

sana magkaroon ng second wind ang WWE! :)