WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

may posting ang nwa-tna sa webpage nila:

11.12.04 | TNA PRESS RELEASE

TNA TO ISSUE “APOLOGY” TO VINCE McMAHON AND WWE

November 12, 2004 (Nashville, TN) In response to media reports about a misunderstanding that occurred at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL this past Wednesday -- TNA Entertainment issued an apology to Vince McMahon and WWE for what was apparently a mistakenly perceived “hostile” act.

In recent months, Universal Studios and TNA have become the epicenter of the wrestling world. Last Sunday at Victory Road, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and “Macho Man” Randy Savage made their dramatic returns to professional wrestling. Even the immortal Hulk Hogan was backstage and also witnessed the electricity of that historic night. Two days later, during a TV taping for iMPACT!, Diamond Dallas Page made a surprise return to the ring.

This past Wednesday, Vince McMahon and all the top stars of WWE were at Universal Studios, just feet from TNA’s Sound Stage 21, to film a commercial.

TNA staff was elated that the WWE was coming to their home. While filming vignettes that day for TNA’s upcoming pay-per-view, “Turning Point”, TNA Superstars 3 Live Kru, Traci, Abyss and “The Franchise” Shane Douglas decided to offer some hospitality and welcome WWE to their home. Carrying cookies and balloons, they approached the WWE talent during a break in their shooting. However, the congenial welcome was met with ungracious resistance. The WWE talent immediately withdrew to their studio, where they remained sequestered behind closed doors.

WWE has filed a formal letter of complaint with Universal Studios. One senior WWE official even sent a production assistant to TNA Soundstage 21 and delivered a verbal warning that if any WWE talent was filmed by TNA, “we will sue your f------ a--.”

“I was disheartened,” said “The Franchise” Shane Douglas. “If our kind gesture was mistakenly perceived as threatening and hostile, we sincerely apologize.”

Even the monster Abyss, in a rare melancholy moment, was seen with a tear in his eye, still clutching the very same balloons that no one from WWE wanted.

“Personally, I just wanted some mahi mahi,” confessed BG James, upon seeing the elaborate WWE catering spread. “The only thing I had to eat all day was a stinking cold sandwich from my cheap free-lance producer. Now I know how the other half eats.”

Some things in life are consistent. Success breeds envy. The bully always picks on the little guy. But we all know how the story of David and Goliath ends…

The alternative for the true wrestling fan, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling prides itself on delivering quality, family programming that is clean, innovative, cutting edge and with the high-risk, high-flying athleticism that TNA Wrestling is known for. Total Nonstop Action Wrestling “iMPACT!” airs Fridays at 3:00 p.m. on FSN (check local listings). TNA “Xplosion” is a syndicated program (check local listings). TNA Wrestling pay-per-views are available on iN DEMAND, DISH Network, DIRECTV, TVN, Viewers Choice Canada, Bell ExpressVu and Shaw Communications.

TNA is not affiliated with or endorsed by Universal Studios, WWE, or Hulk Hogan

some of the WWE wrestlers spotted talking to TNA talent were Chris Benoit, Y2J, & Rey Mysterio

the WWE were in Orlando to film an ad for the upcoming Royal Rumble PPV when TNA "invaded" them.

here's the final card for the Survivor Series PPV:

Raw promo:

Elimination match: HHH, Batista, Edge, & Gene Snitsky vs Chris Benoit, Y2J, Randy Orton, & Maven

Trish Stratus vs Lita for the Women's Championship

SD! promo:

Elimination match: Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, RVD, & John Cena vs Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, & Carlito Caribbean Cool

Undertaker vs Heidenreich

Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman, vs Chavo Guerrero vs Spike Dudley for the Cruiserweight Championship

JBL vs Booker T for the WWE Championship

although WWE has recently issued a statement that they would not be releasing any more talent for the next few months, management has given Tough Enough 2 winner Linda Miles her walking papers. Miles, who was known in SD! as Shaniqua was sent to OVW but was viewed as a problem by WWE, so some were not shocked about this decision.

Edited by tamago
What do u think of the contenders/pretenders sa $1,000,000 Tough Enough?

masama mag deny ng age mo...

kita mo si nog nog tanggal....30 daw sya,  :D

yung iba may potensyal....

they're not bad, actually. still, i'd like to see them in the ring. 2 of them would get it on w/ Kurt Angle in an upcoming episode of SD! (late tayo e). in 2 weeks, maybe?

tama ka, ubeman. sayang yung guy na yun. kahit 40 na sya, ok nga sya. he had the look, the attitude, & the charisma. but why did he have to lie about his age? i dunno. i bet he regretted that.

Taboo Tuesday tonight people! 8PM on Solar USA

Survivor Series results:

JBL defeated Booker T to retain the WWE Championship

Undertaker defeated Heidenreich

Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Maven, & Y2J defeated HHH, Batista, Edge, & Gene Sntisky. their team would have total control over Raw for 1 month

Survivor: Randy Orton

Shelton Benjamin defeated Christian to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Eddie Guerrero, RVD, Big Show, & John Cena defeated Kurt Angle, Carlito Caribbean Cool, Mark Jindrak, & Luther Reigns

Survivors: Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, & Big Show

Trish Stratus defeated Lita via disqualification to retain the Women's Championship

*note regarding this match: Lita went nuts & probably broke Trish's nose w/ a steel chair. this i gotta see!!!

Spike Dudley defeated Billy Kidman, Chavo Guerrero, & rey Mysterio to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

Randy Savage will return to TNA. he will appear at TNA Impact this coming Tuesday.

he mentioned at 1Wrestling.com that he'll be making an appearance at Impact cuz he wants to settle his business w/ Jeff Jarrett. he also issued an open invitation to Hulk Hogan to show up at Impact so that they too can settle their differences inside the ring

Edited by tamago

just watched the Taboo Tuesday PPV. my comments:

the Kane/Snitsky match was boring. bagal nilang 2

natawa ako sa hirit ni Lawler tungkol sa mukha ni Snitsky. "i've seen better faces on pirate flags!" bwahahahahaah!

i loved the Divas battle royale! u know why... :cool: sarap sabihin sa kanila "hello little school girl. i'm a little school boy!!!" :lol:

kitang kita sa mukha ni HBK na nasasaktan talaga sya ng todo sa match nila ni HHH. kaya yung figure four leglock na ginawa ni HHH, di todo nakababa yung leg nya para di masyado masakit.

corny yung laban ni Carmella & Christy. useless filler match

yung T-Bone Slam ni Shelton Benjamin, parang powerslam lang

i expected the Steel Cage match would last longer. oh well...

ok yung match for the tag Team Championships.

boring din yung match ni Eugene & Bischoff. mas interesting yung mga nangyari after e :lol:

natawa ako nung nakita ni Vince na gray yung buhok ni Bischoff. "you phony SOB!" bwahahahahahaha! pati yung pinasuot nya ng dress si Coach, nakakatawa din

grabe yung humiliation na ginagawa kay Bischoff, no? talagang "u don't cross Vince McMahon." galing WCW kasi e...

i saw parts of taboo tuesday. kawawa na naman si Kane. siguro bagok na bagok na ulo nun.

dapat di na lumban si HBK kay HHH. si edge na lang sana para makita talaga kung tama ung mga sinasabi nya.

dapat talaga si randy orton ung makatapat ulit ni SOB HHH.

show lang kaya ung ginawang gesture nila rick flare at randy?

would you favor a match between RAW superstars and Smackdown heroes?

the Amazing Race 6 just started.

there's a couple there who are pro wrestlers.

does anyone know who they are?

baka si KANE and LITA. hahaha.

i saw them. they are a couple of unknowns. but they show interesting attitude in the show.

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/images/teams/lori/passport.jpg

Lori & Bolo reside in the small country town of Molino, Florida and have been together for eight years. Bolo is a professional wrestler and Lori is a barrel horse racer.

Throughout the years, Lori spent time watching Bolo train for wrestling and decided that she could also do it and jumped in the ring. Although she has worked as a professional wrestler, she is now concentrating on horse racing and hopes to compete in professional rodeos in the near future. Bolo describes his wife as a mix between Jennifer Aniston and professional wrestler Chyna.

Bolo's military service and wrestling career has allowed him to travel abroad, but Lori has never been out of the United States and looks forward leaving her small community and seeing the world. When asked what three adjectives best describe themselves, both Bolo and Lori said the same thing: hard working, honest and great personality.

Although they don't have any children, they consider their eight dogs their kids. They love animals and have rescued many stray dogs. Their primary motivation for going on THE AMAZING RACE is to leave their small town to experience different people and cultures around the world.

Guest Kilabot

oi mga menyek, baka pwede naman i-scan & pa send nung mga pics sa email? or may link ba kayo dyan...mamahagi naman.

=====

watched raw, pano ngayon yan, talo si orton kay Flair. w/c means, orton doesnt have a title shot at the WWE heavyweight gold as long as HHH is the reigning champ.

bagay naman kay bichoff yung new look nya ah. he's not completely bald compared to coach, angle & big show.

=====

re: SD rebound...Face na ba si booker T? sorry po, di na nakakapanood ng WWE lately.

eto...

oi mga menyek, baka pwede naman i-scan & pa send nung mga pics sa email? or may link ba kayo dyan...mamahagi naman.

=====

watched raw, pano ngayon yan, talo si orton kay Flair. w/c means, orton doesnt have a title shot at the WWE heavyweight gold as long as HHH is the reigning champ.

bagay naman kay bichoff yung new look nya ah. he's not completely bald compared to coach, angle & big show.

=====

re: SD rebound...Face na ba si booker T? sorry po, di na nakakapanood ng WWE lately.

post-10409-1100711956.jpg

post-10409-1100712068.jpg

Nidia pleaded w/ the management that she be moved from SD! to Raw because she got tired of being a valet & she wanted to wrestle. some people backstage believe that if stayed in SD!, she would still be employed.

Carlito Caribbean Cool has taken in a sidekick named Jesus (w/c will be shown in a couple of weeks). CCC didn't compete in the Survivor Series PPV, most likely cuz of his injury. the plan now is that John Cena might start a feud w/ Jesus while CCC recovers. & when CCC is back at a 100%, he'll resume his feud w/ Cena.

Ric Flair has a ruptured blood vessel in his leg that he sustained early this month. he will be taking some time off to recuperate.

Chilly Willy, formerly of ECW, has signed a development deal w/ the WWE.

although Brock Lesnar has been cut from the Minnesota Vikings roster, they are still offering his jersey until the limited supply is exhausted due to the overwhelming demand by his supporters.

it seems both Sean "X-Pac" Waltman & Joanie "Chyna" Laurer have agreed to sell their "home video" & have it distributed by the same company that released Paris Hilton's infamous sex tape. they are naming their video "One Night in China" :lol:

the company actually sent Waltman to China & have his picture taken at famous landmarks so that they can make it appear that the sex video was shot in China (what marketing strategy bwahahahaha!).

people believe that Hulk Hogan's talks w/ TNA are an attempt to get Vince McMahon's attention so that McMahon can sign up Hogan back into the WWE roster.

WWE issued a letter to TNA Entertainment, demanding that they give them the video footage that was shot at Universal Studios last week. in the letter, WWE informed TNA that in order to avoid a lawsuit, TNA must not use the video footage & surrender it to the WWE w/in 7 working days.

TNA management & talent are disappointed w/ the threat of legal action by the WWE.