WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

yeah, he'd better be good... still hard to swallow how he "joked" john cena's title reign just after cena came out winning a best-of-f*ckin-five vs. booker t

... damn, why does 2 top notch superstars have to duke it out long before some afro bull rookie will just pick it out of the winner's hands... stupid...

...nice observation though, it seems that HHH is at his best when with a clique (D-X, McMahon's, Evolution)... guy can't make it big on his own...

CCC is kinda lame in the moves department, but it was his 1st match, so i'll ease up on this afro moron... for now.

i like the attitude. it's the hair that's bothering me. he reminds me of Sideshow Bob.

HHH didn't even hack it big time when he was a "blue blood." it was w/ DX that he got his big break. after that, it was all about the cliques.

Vince & Stephanie McMahon had an argument regarding an angle that involved the 7 Tough Enough 4 finalists & the Big Show on SD!

the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is suing the WWE once again over the federation's use of the WWF initials. a lawsuit filed by the WWF states that even though the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) switched to the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) after a court order, there is still worldwide confusion regarding the issue. the WWF has argued that they have to attach its full name to its initials to avoid confusion. the WWF now seeks damages for the WWE's repeated use of the WWF initials.

Guest Kilabot
the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is suing the WWE once again over the federation's use of the WWF initials. a lawsuit filed by the WWF states that even though the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) switched to the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) after a court order, there is still worldwide confusion regarding the issue. the WWF has argued that they have to attach its full name to its initials to avoid confusion. the WWF now seeks damages for the WWE's repeated use of the WWF initials.

my unc used to work there (WWF Manila). i also applied. when my friends asked me where i am applying, i told them WWF. ayun, tawa ng tawa.

Can I rant?

May I just say that that useless piece of s**t they call Heidenreich ought to be scrapped from the SD roster the soonest! He is, by far, one of the lamest - if not THE lamest! - character Smackdown has ever presented to the public. Does he think reading lame-ass poem about death, suffering, and wreaking pain and havoc make him scary? NOT AT ALL! Sana lang he'd quit blabbering and start showing us his mettle. His lame-ass display of wrestling skills (actually he doesn't have skills, but for lack of a better word, yun na muna) in the Last Ride match is not even definitive of what a real wrestler ought to be. I think he's better off licking skid marks from Paul Heyman's underwear. That's his rightful place! Stupid f**k!

Can I rant?

May I just say that that useless piece of s**t they call Heidenreich ought to be scrapped from the SD roster the soonest!  He is, by far, one of the lamest - if not THE lamest! - character Smackdown has ever presented to the public.  Does he think reading lame-ass poem about death, suffering, and wreaking pain and havoc make him scary?  NOT AT ALL!  Sana lang he'd quit blabbering and start showing us his mettle.  His lame-ass display of wrestling skills (actually he doesn't have skills, but for lack of a better word, yun na muna) in the Last Ride match is not even definitive of what a real wrestler ought to be.  I think he's better off licking skid marks from Paul Heyman's underwear.  That's his rightful place!  Stupid f**k!

long time no see sa thread na to, MA :) keep your cool! :)

pero you're right: Heidenreich has no wrestlnig skills whatsoever. WWE likes his size & appearance, that's why he's a "superstar" now.

as for his lame-ass skills, that's why this feud between him & the Undertaker was postponed. it was suppose to happen around Summerslam, but sensing that Heidenreich still needed to improve his in-ring skills, the Undertaker lobbied to postpone the angle. management agreed.

looks like he still needs improvement

here are some matches for the Survivor Series PPV:

JBL vs Booker T (WWE Championship)

Eddie Guerrero, RVD, Rey Mysterio, & Big Show vs Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, and an still unknown participant

HHH, Batista, Ric Flair, & Edge, vs, Randy Orton, Maven, Y2J, & Chris Benoit

Undertaker vs Heidenreich

more wrestling news:

A-Train, Billy Gunn, & Test have parted ways w/ the WWE

some people backstage said that Kurt Angle's storyline ideas are "stupid," & that these ideas are rubbing people the wrong way

Playboy is keen on getting another WWE Diva to pose for them

the WWE will be introducing 2 Arab-Americans into the Raw roster

tama si ms. ma, si heidenrech ay isa sa mga pinaka-supot na wrestler na umapak sa squared circle. hindi na nga sila natuto kay mordecai, eto pang isa! kawawa talaga si paul heyman- ginagawang sideshow sa mga bulok na wrestlers, sinisira ng wwe ang paul e. dangerously ng ecw!

wala na nga si test, billy gunn at a-train. eh ano? buti nga sa kanila. sana magkaroon ng kapalit na olrayt! aj styles?

The main reason behind all these untalented big men like Heidenreich getting massive pushes is Vince McMahon. He doesn't like small guys (otherwise, Benoit would be the greatest champion ever). He likes guys that are bigger than him, because he feels that bigger guys are more believable tough guys to casual fans.

tama si ms. ma, si heidenrech ay isa sa mga pinaka-supot na wrestler na umapak sa squared circle. hindi na nga sila natuto kay mordecai, eto pang isa! kawawa talaga si paul heyman- ginagawang sideshow sa mga bulok na wrestlers, sinisira ng wwe ang paul e. dangerously ng ecw!

wala na nga si test, billy gunn at a-train. eh ano? buti nga sa kanila. sana magkaroon ng kapalit na olrayt! aj styles?

Acidboy! You're my friend na! :D We share the same level of contempt for Heidenreich kase :lol:

Wait, this is kinda late na (obviously I don't have access to real-time WWE update, because I rely mainly on Solar which I reckon is three weeks late :lol: ), but I noticed Edge was back in action two RAW episodes ago. I think it was when he came to the aid of Benoit yata against the Evolution. Is his groin injury okay na?

I like Edge immensely. And I'd be the happiest woman in the world if one of these days he gets to take a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt and win it!

And yah, whatever happened to A-Train, Test, and the Ass-man Billy Gunn?

Finally, i'm kinda disappointed with the way management is treating Buddy Holly. The guy's got skills and he's got a somewhat compelling presence in the ring, but he always ends up getting beaten to a pulp in his matches. Well, except for his second match versus JBL - which was kinda nonsense to my think coz it ended in a lame count out.

I would love to see him dismember JBL! :boo:

Acidboy!  You're my friend na! :D  We share the same level of contempt for Heidenreich kase :lol:

Wait, this is kinda late na (obviously I don't have access to real-time WWE update, because I rely mainly on Solar which I reckon is three weeks late :lol: ), but I noticed Edge was back in action two RAW episodes ago.  I think it was when he came to the aid of Benoit yata against the Evolution.  Is his groin injury okay na?

I like Edge immensely.  And I'd be the happiest woman in the world if one of these days he gets to take a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt and win it!

And yah, whatever happened to A-Train, Test, and the Ass-man Billy Gunn?

Finally, i'm kinda disappointed with the way management is treating Buddy Holly.  The guy's got skills and he's got a somewhat compelling presence in the ring, but he always ends up getting beaten to a pulp in his matches.  Well, except for his second match versus JBL - which was kinda nonsense to my think coz it ended in a lame count out.

I would love to see him dismember JBL! :boo:

yah, Edge's injury has healed.

the writers are still looking into a possible angle wherein Edge will join Evolution. him joining them at Survivor Series looks like a step towards that storyline.

actually, A-Train, Test & Billy Gunn aren't so bad. it's just that they've been overshadowed by the other stars.

malas talaga si A-Train. big time heel sya sa SD! paglipat sa Raw, wala na. pati si Billy Gunn, ok yung charisma nya. ilang beses na Tag Team Champion sya, Intercontinental Champion, Hardcore Champion & King of the Ring, tapos naging addict rin. he threw away his future.

MA, it's Bob Holly, not Buddy Holly. Buddy Holly was a singer who died in a plane crash along w/ Ritchie Valens. but i agree w/ u on 1 thing: he's underutilized. he deserves big breaks. he's a pretty big guy himself & can really pummel someone in the ring.

this week (sa Solar USA), it'll be round 3 for JBL & Hardcore Holly. this time, for the WWE Championship in a Hardcore Rules match. it'll be held in Manchester, England.

The main reason behind all these untalented big men like Heidenreich getting massive pushes is Vince McMahon.  He doesn't like small guys (otherwise, Benoit would be the greatest champion ever).  He likes guys that are bigger than him, because he feels that bigger guys are more believable tough guys to casual fans.

this is true. that's why Heidenreich & Gene Snitsky have been given big pushes even though they are rookies.

but if they fail, they'll be sent back to OVW, just like Matt Morgan

The main reason behind all these untalented big men like Heidenreich getting massive pushes is Vince McMahon.  He doesn't like small guys (otherwise, Benoit would be the greatest champion ever).  He likes guys that are bigger than him, because he feels that bigger guys are more believable tough guys to casual fans.

But TOUGH isn't exactly what i'd use to describe Heidenreich! He's HILARIOUS, FRUITY, and a total NUMSKULL! I mean, i'm not big on Luther Reigns, but i would have to say that Luther is more imposing in and out of the ring than Heindenreich will ever be. Maybe they ought to STOP making him read those stupid poems. If only he's half as tough and imposing as The undertaker, then pwede pa. But right now, if you put him alongside the Dead Man, Heidenreich will look like a fag begging to be f**ked in the ass!

And please, he ought to show some wrestling skill. As it is, he's shortchanging us viewers! I need to see more blood...more action...better promos and pops!