• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

after being in the news regarding the controversy of blaming HHH for the fans' lack on interest of recent Raw shows, Pat Patterson has submitted his resignation. his last day of work will be on the PPV date of Taboo Tuesday

a wrestler is unimpressed w/ John Cena's in-ring ability, but does credit his charisma as being his winning factor

Tough Enough 4's competitors include former NFL & AFL football players, Mike Mizanin of MTV's The Real World, former UFC champs, military personnel, & U.S. track & field members

after being in the news regarding the controversy of blaming HHH for the fans' lack on interest of recent Raw shows, Pat Patterson has submitted his resignation. his last day of work will be on the PPV date of Taboo Tuesday

I'll miss Pat Patterson. He was always a "good soldier" to Vince.

Vince's downfall is his inability to look past people's size. Since Vince is "roided" up, he looks down on wrestlers smaller than him. That's why no-talent big men like Heidenreich, Snitsky, & Tomko are getting lots of TV time. I wish that RVD would finally get a proper push.

i've just been thinking...

let's make a mini poll...

name 5 of the worst character gimmicks ever (WWE/WCW/ECW/NWA/OVW/HWA/Japan...)

kamusta na mga repaps?! :D

Worst gimmicks...

1. Gobbledygook... tanda nyo yung Survivor Series ata yun.. sobrang hype na may mahahatch na egg.. langya! Manok nga lumabas.

2. Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, The Godwinns... walang kadating-dating!

3. Mga football/basketball players turned wrestler for a day... Lawrence Taylor, "Mongo" McMichael, Karl Malone, Dennis Rodman... halatang ginamit lang for mainstream promos.

4. Tank Abbot.. sinayang sya ng WCW.. imagine, one of the most feared man in UFC ay sumasayaw with 3 Count! Lame!

5. Steve Austin, when he was still "The Ring Master"... ano ba yung ringmaster? taga-tame ng leon sa circus?!

6. I definitely agree with the fake Razor & Diesel, & Giant Gonzales.

isip pa ko ng iba...

the Undertaker is experiencing pain in his neck after he was hung over a rope w/c broke this past weekend at a house show

the WWE has filed amendment rights for the nWo logo

the "reason" the WWE gave for John Cena's disappearance from the ring is that he was "involved in a bar fight & sustained injuries." looks like the fans bought it.

more people backstage are suggesting that the management give Eddie Guerrero some time off. Guerrero is still suffering from previous injuries

JBL will be defending his WWE Championship against Hardcore Holly in a Hardcore Rules Match when SD! goes overseas to Manchester, England

the "reason" the WWE gave for John Cena's disappearance from the ring is that he was "involved in a bar fight & sustained injuries." looks like the fans bought it.

lame excuse... why didn't thay just made "comedic carribean crap" beat the hell outta him... that would have been convincing... or the "got hit by a car in the parking lot" angle (austin / rikishi)... that would have made a lot of sense... i can't believe the fans bought that...

di siguro naniniwala mga fans sa dhailan na yan kaya wala si john cena. siguro naman karamihan ng fans ng wwe may access sa net- at kalat naman sa mga wrestling sites na gagawa si cena ng sine. minsan nga pagbinabasa ko yung wwe.com feeling ko sila lang ata nainiwala sa mga ibang basura na sinusulat nila.

case in point: nung wm-xx match ni golberg vs. lesnar- alam ng mga tao bago pa nagsimula ang match na aalis na yung dalawa. kaya ang sama ng reaction nila nung laban na yun.

re:hardcore holly - anak ng tipaklong1 wala na ba talaga silang matinong makuha?! hardcore holly?! di ba parang ganyan din ang angle nila dati kay brock lesnar nung nawalan siya ng kalaban? biglang sulpot din si holly? wala man lang build-up na kahit ano. eh kung ganun lang eh di sana si rvd na lang.

nabasa ko rin na magre-resign na si pat patterson sa wwe, dahil sa "creative differences" meaning umalma siya sa direksyon ng wwe, at sabi daw ay dahil sa palagiang tinutulak si hhh. di sang-ayon si vince kay pat kaya nag-resign na lang daw ito.

ex-ecw star new jack ay kinulong daw dahil may sinaksak siyang srestler sa isang hardcore match sa isa sa mga indy feds. yan ang hardcore!!!

re:hardcore holly - anak ng tipaklong1 wala na ba talaga silang matinong makuha?! hardcore holly?! di ba parang ganyan din ang angle nila dati kay brock lesnar nung nawalan siya ng kalaban? biglang sulpot din si holly?  wala man lang build-up na kahit ano. eh kung ganun lang eh di sana si rvd na lang. 

i think the reason why Hardcore Holly was made the No. 1 contender is that he & JBL had a little run in at a recent house show, thus this match was made.

comments ko lang sa Raw na pinalabas kagabi:

if u didn't know that pro-wrestling is fake, then this Raw show should wake u up. after HBK hit the Superkick on Y2J & went for the pin, kitang-kita na nag-uusap yung dalawa. sumilip pa nga si Y2J & si HBK bago pumasok si Christian.

i kinda expected what Trish Stratus would say to Carmella after she dissed Christy. it was still funny. Carmella does need a personality. i laughed when Jonathan Coachman dissed Carmella's football player boyfriend Jeff Garcia. he called him a loser! bwahahahahahaha!

it's funny how Ric Flair kisses up to HHH. but that issue will come out in a future Raw show.

yummy talaga ni Stacy Keibler! ganda ng backslide pin nya kay Molly Holly. perfect. mas maganda sana kung nasa ringside ako. kitang-kita yung arch ng pwet nya :evil: :cool: oh, don't forget the legs!

looks like Hurricane's heel turn has started. this should be interesting

1st time i've seen Kane speak like a normal human being. kayang-kaya rin pala nya yun. OA nga lang nung sumisigaw sya nung narinig nya yung balita na namatay yung "baby" nila ni Lita

Edited by tamago