WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

1. biker undertaker

2. hollywood hulk hogan

3. bad boy rocky (the rock as a heel)

4. 2 cool

5. bob backlund

nyak! i licked Rock better when he was a heel (Brahma Bull/ Scorpion King), mas nakakatawa sya nun, ska mas magaling mga lines nya (It doesn't matter what your name is!!!!) hehehehe

para skin 5 worst gimmicks:

1. hogan winning the WWF championship less than 5 mins after Yokozuna won the belt from Hitman at Wrestlemania (di ko maalala what WM eh)

2. Mr America

3. the Mountie

4. Zach Gowen (nakakaawa tignan, you'd almost always feel a disturbing guilt)

5. Blue Meanie

nyak! i licked Rock better when he was a heel (Brahma Bull/ Scorpion King), mas nakakatawa sya nun, ska mas magaling mga lines nya (It doesn't matter what your name is!!!!) hehehehe

para skin 5 worst gimmicks:

1. hogan winning the WWF championship less than 5 mins after Yokozuna won the belt from Hitman at Wrestlemania (di ko maalala what WM eh)

2. Mr America

3. the Mountie

4. Zach Gowen (nakakaawa tignan, you'd almost always feel a disturbing guilt)

5. Blue Meanie

...yeah, the zach gowan angle is pretty sick... i don't know... its just too much for a one-legged guy to wrestle...

hahaha! zach gowan! mukha siyang kawawa kasi ginagawang kaawa-awa yung character niya eh! dapat siguro magpalaki muna siya ng upper body para may konting credibility siya, at para di siya ginagawang basahan sa sahig ng ring.

... saka naman... grabe... paano naman mananalo yung ganun (sorry, totohanan lang ha...)... yung kumpleto na at malaki pa katawan, tinatalo, e yung ganung jatayuan pa nya... geeezzzz... its one thing pushing underdogs... this is in another league, and it doesn't sit well with me :angry: ...

the only time i enjoyed watching Zach Gowan wrestle was when he executed the moonsault in his WWE qualifying match w/ Stephanie McMahon against the Big Show

& now some more wrestling news:

the Big Boss Man died of a massive heart attack

Billy Gunn has been pulled out of the SD! active roster. the said-reason for his pullout is due to the backstage heat that he has received over the things he said about "more money in the indy scene." no 1 knows when he will return to the active roster

there are plans for the Hurricane to become a heel

here are some stipulations regarding certain matches in the upcoming PPV Taboo Tuesday:

1. Eugene vs Eric Bishoff

- loser gets his head shaved

- loser wears a dress

- loser becomes the winner's servant

2. Stacy Keibler's outfit

- the fans will vote what they want Stacy to wear in her match (her opponent is unknown as of now)

3. HHH's opponent

- HBK

- Chris Benoit

- Edge

sa last episode ng raw (sa u.s.) sinubukan i-swerve ni randy orton si flair, sinabi niya na legend nga siya at di siya dapat maging tsimoy ni hhh. akala nila tatawid si flair, yun pala sa laban mismo trinaydor niya si orton at kumampi pa rin siya kay hhh.

nung binabasa ko ito, parang naalala ko na ginawa rin ito ng wwe noon, pero si hbk naman ang kumausap kay flair. kaya supot ang wwe talaga, pauli-ulit na ang storyline eh.

meron pala thread na ganito dito, been a wrestling fan since my grade school days, and am now in my 30's, you can just imagine ilang taon na ako inuuto ng wwf, now wwe, pate wcw, now gone and even tna (total non stop action)!

lagi kasi ako sa thread ng massage parlor's dami ko tuloy na miss! :cry:

howard the duck,

as far as i know it's a toss up between brett hart and the undertaker, around 6-7 times na sila nagchachampion, am not sure tho. maybe hhh is a distant 2nd or 3rd.

by the way, san na si kevin nash, aka big sexy, aka diesel?

meron pala thread na ganito dito, been a wrestling fan since my grade school days, and am now in my 30's, you can just imagine ilang taon na ako inuuto ng wwf, now wwe, pate wcw, now gone and even tna (total non stop action)!

lagi kasi ako sa thread ng massage parlor's dami ko tuloy na miss!    :cry:

howard the duck,

as far as i know it's a toss up between brett hart and the undertaker, around 6-7 times na sila nagchachampion, am not sure tho. maybe hhh is a distant 2nd or 3rd.

HHH is on his 9th reign as WWE champ. Bret has probably 5-6 title reigns, as well as the Deadman

Kevin Nash might sign up w/ TNA

lagi kasi ako sa thread ng massage parlor's dami ko tuloy na miss!    :cry:

howard the duck,

Nope, I think HHH ang pinaka marami, followed by the rock(not sure though) ...nabasa ko dati sa website ng WWE, may debate sila kung sino tatalo sa record ni flair, si HHH lamang ng isa nun(so 2 na ngayon, natalo niya uli si orton) kay rock, kasi favored wrestler na tatalo sa record ni flair is silang 2...since si rock busy sa movie career niya...si HHH ang medyo lamang talaga....I think 11 or 12 time champ na si HHH(hindi ko lang sure), compared kay hitman, 5 or 6 time lang....

Nope, I think HHH ang pinaka marami, followed by the rock(not sure though) ...nabasa ko dati sa website ng WWE, may debate sila kung sino tatalo sa record ni flair, si HHH lamang ng isa nun(so 2 na ngayon, natalo niya uli si orton) kay rock, kasi favored wrestler na tatalo sa record ni flair is silang 2...since si rock busy sa movie career niya...si HHH ang medyo lamang talaga....I think 11 or 12 time champ na si HHH(hindi ko lang sure), compared kay hitman, 5 or 6 time lang....

has anybody besides me ever noticed that, the more times you've became the champ is directly related to the number of times you have lost the title???

...meaning, ric flair is the ultimate loser... w/ man-tits... bwahahahaha...

gwapogi10,

bilib nga ako kay ric flair, since the late 70's he was already wrestling sa nwa, sila nila dusty rhodes and tommy rich nag aagawan ng belt, langhiya hanggang ngayon pumupugak pa din. but eversince naman ganyan na katawan niyan, mas mahaba lang buhok niya noon, whooooh! :P

tamago,

so that's the latest info on kevin nash, di kasi masyado pumatok nwo sa wwe unlike sa wcw, thanks for the info.

any of you guys know what ever happened to tiger mask and the dynamite kid (after he and the british bulldog lost the tag belts to the heart foundation)? just remembered both of them as i remembered watching before one of the most entertaining matches that was held in japan were tiger mask won over dynamite kid. siguro before rey misterio and billy kidman it was really tiger mask whom i first saw doing those high flying moves.

gwapogi10,

bilib nga ako kay ric flair, since the late 70's he was already wrestling sa nwa, sila nila dusty rhodes and tommy rich nag aagawan ng belt, langhiya hanggang ngayon pumupugak pa din. but eversince naman ganyan na katawan niyan, mas mahaba lang buhok niya noon, whooooh!  :P

tamago,

so that's the latest info on kevin nash, di kasi masyado pumatok nwo sa wwe unlike sa wcw, thanks for the info.

any of you guys know what ever happened to tiger mask and the dynamite kid (after he and the british bulldog lost the tag belts to the heart foundation)? just remembered both of them as i remembered watching before one of the most entertaining matches that was held in japan were tiger mask won over dynamite kid. siguro before rey misterio and billy kidman it was really tiger mask whom i first saw doing those high flying moves.

... yeah, in fairness, you gotta hand it to THE MAN... most of his "batchmates" are either retired or dead already... however, yun na nga eh, given his legacy, probably he should be reduced to an ala bobby the brain manager role... he should be jobbin' to all o' them at RAW...

...dynamite kid i think died about a year ago... man, that guy was revered by some as the most technically sound and explosive wrestler combined ever...

I know this is probably the off-est of all posts here, but i just wanna know what happened to the match between the Showstopper HBK and Kane in Unforgiven? Who won?

Sorry ha, i'm tamad to backread na eh. I know you guys must've talked about it already a couple of pages back. :blink:

MA, HBK won the fight. of course, he ended up w/ a bloody face

namatay na ba si Dynamite Kid? di ba si Davey Boy Smith yung namatay. last i heard, the Dynamite Kid entered politics.

more wrestling updates:

UFC fighter Wes Sims is 1 of Tough Enough 4's finalists.

WM 21 will definitely have inter-brand matches. that's the only WWE PPV where inter-brand matches can occur

WWE's relationship w/ Hulk Hogan & Steve Austin have improved over the past few months. because of this, it is possible that they may make an appearance along w/ Mick Foley at WM 21

Rene Dupree's brother Jeffrey is gonna start training w/ the OVW this coming fall

the Ray Traylor tribute was edited out of the Canadian showing of Raw

di pa patay si dynamite kid, eto nakita ko sa isang article noon:

In late 1986, Dynamite was injured in a tag match in Hamilton, Ontario against Don Muraco and Cowboy Bob Orton when Muraco kneed Dynamite in the back and struck him four times with a chair. The severe disc and nerve damage in his back was the beginning of the end for Dynamite, and even after surgery he was never the same.

Over the next couple of years, The British Bulldogs continued to excel on the WWF tag team scene, but it was a different team and lacked the fire that had gotten them to the top.

These days, he has a regular job in England, and his back isn't much better. He had a one-match return for Michinoku Pro in Japan a few years back, but that too didn't work out.

si tiger mask naman, ay nag-retire noong mid-80s din, 2 buwan pagkatapos siya ma-injure sa isang match sa japan vs. dynamite kid. nung umalis siya, may ibang tiger masks na lumabas pero ibang tao ang nasa maskara. bumalik din siya noong 90s sa wrestling sandali, pero wala na maskara niya at ginagamit na niya real name niya, at presently ay promoter siya ng mga mma matches sa japan (di ako sigurado kung pride fc)

top five best fnishers

1. bret hart's sharpshooter (syempre # 1 yan, idol ko yan eh)

2. undertaker's the last ride (awesome move!)

3. stone cold stunner (jaw-breaking!)

4. DDP's diamond cutter (it can come from nowhere)

5. benoit's crippler cross-face (itsura pa lng masakit na)

top four worst finishers

1. hogan's leg-drop (di man lng umisip ng iba!)

2. hbk's sweet chin music (obvious na hinahatw nya hita nya para kunyari malakas ung sipa nya)

3. big show's choke slam (walang originality!)

4. angle's ankle lock (isa pang walang originality! you suck!!!!!!)