WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

yahoo!!! Christy Hemme won the Raw Diva Search!!!

on October 19, WWE will produce a PPV called Taboo Tuesday where the fans will dictate who will face who, the type of matches, etc. 1 match has already been named by Vince McMahon: Eugene vs. Eric Bishoff.

Charlie Haas & Jackie Gayda are gonna get married next year

funny note: during Delaware's annual Coastal Cleanup, volunteers found the head of a Hulk Hogan action figure. the headline of next day's paper read "Coastal Cleanup Finds Hulk Hogan's Head" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

they are showing Blade:Trinity trailers already in the theaters but HHH is not featured in it. a new trailer will be released soon, w/ HHH in it

ako naman pre, tanung ko..

don't u think that RVD Rob Van Dam should be champ and not John Cena or Booker T?? I feel like he's been shortchanged sa title shot for the US Championship....

tanung ko lang..that's just me....kasi he's better than John Cena who's puro porma and trash talking lang...Booker T is good pero I think that RVD should be the champ and Booker T and John Cena should be the one chasing the title...

:)

...agree... cena should be world champ, booker, rvd and freakin' JBL should be f*ckin around with the US title...

yahoo!!! Christy Hemme won the Raw Diva Search!!!

on October 19, WWE will produce a PPV called Taboo Tuesday where the fans will dictate who will face who, the type of matches, etc. 1 match has already been named by Vince McMahon: Eugene vs. Eric Bishoff.

Charlie Haas & Jackie Gayda are gonna get married next year

yup, may match din si Y2J & HBK for the IC championship. tapos nakialam sa match si Christian & tomko resulting to DQ. then pinagtulungan nung 2 gago si Y2J & HBK.

===

may match din (ewan ko kung Heat or Raw) si Hurricane & Rosey vs Tajiri/Rhyno.

i hope the match between orton/cena will push through, although orton is not champ anymore...

...yeah, i wish that will push thru...

...but you know what, i wish there will be a match, a fatal fourway between edge, y2j, shawn michaels and christian, stipulation is, only one winner will arise, the rest of thje losers will shave their heads bald..

...now that would be fun...

...bwahahahaha... :evil:

i've just been thinking...

let's make a mini poll...

name 5 of the worst character gimmicks ever (WWE/WCW/ECW/NWA/OVW/HWA/Japan...)

1.Psikosis(WCW) - Sobrang Laki ng maskara!!

2.Earthquake - Dati pag tumatalon siya napapadapa yun kalaban niya(kaya earthquake), pero yung referee, naka tayo lang!

3.Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon - Sobrang desperado WWF that time dahil talong talo sila sa WCW

4.Gangrel - Ok na sana pagka gothic niya eh, kaso hinaluan pa ng pangil at may iniinum pang dugo!

5.Mga babae sa WOW(women of wrestling)

...hahaha... gotta agree with you tsobaxi... paano nakakagalaw si psikosis sa laki ng maskara nya... hahaha... considering he moves like a crusierweight...

...well, as far as is remember, my personal worst choices are:

1. papa shango - man, this is wrestling... i mean, voodoo on the ultimate warrior which made him puke... that's pushing "wrestling drama" too far...

2. red rooster - the man has got good scientific wrestling skills... but, damn... me pekeng palong sa ulo... and your gimmick is to do the chicken dance... that sucks...

3. godwynns (sp?)- henry o goddwynn and phinneus o goddwyn... crap wrestlers, crap gimmick, crap look... full'a crap...

4. sexual chocolate - mark henry sucked big time here... flirting with dinosaurs mae young and moolah... :sick: :sick: :sick: ... and the angle where mae young gave birth to a hand :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: ... w.t.f. ... that's one helluvah b.s.

5. 3 count - boy band wrestlers... that is so funny that is sucks... they bring this dance mat to the ring and evan karagias sings to the lead with shannon moore and shane helms dancing and doing back-up... shheeeezzzzeeee... and later on, including tank abbott as their manager / #1 fan... and he dances with them.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh...

- special mention: david arquette being the wcw champion... now, that's the ultimate insult to pro-wrestling...

...hell, there's lots more...

hahaha! magandang poll ito! puera sa mga binigay ni tsobaxi at gwapogi, ito ang mga padagdag ko:

1. oz - noong unang bese lumabas si kevin nash sa wcw (pre-diesel) character niya ay isang wizard! meron pa nga siyang mga alalay na naka-costume na ala wizard of oz eh.

2. hunter hearst helmsley - ang unang labas ni triple h, rich kid daw naka riding pants pa at equestrian jacket.

3. kalimutan ko na yung name, yung posse ni shane-o-mac. yung mga supposedly mga spoiled na mayayaman pero palagi lang ginugulpi.

3. doink the clown

4. irwin r. shuyster aka i.r.s.

5. aldo montoya - ang chikanong superhero

6. the barbarian at yung unang labas ni farooq sa wwf na naka-helmet pa siya at roman gladiator skirt

7. repo man

8. giant gonzales - pinasuot pa ng wwf ng muscle suit, pero di nga makalakad ng tuwid sa tangkad eh.

9. sexual chocolate - lalo na nung binuntis niya si mae young at lumabas sa kanya kamay ng mannequin lang.

10. disco inferno

11. headbangers - insulto ito sa lahat ng fans ng grunge at metal

12. koko b. ware

btw, namatay na si ray traylor aka big bossman, big bubba, the boss kanina lamang.

anong cause of death, acidboy? sayang rin yan si Big Boss Man

sali ako dyan sa poll:

1. Papa Shango - i agree. terrible gimmick. buti na lang naging The Godfather sya hehehe. definitely a better personality

2. WOW - nuff' said

3. Doink the Clown - useless

4. Papi Chulo - parang Mexican pimp ang unang labas nya sa WWE. buti na lang Lita surpassed this moron

5. The Repo Man -BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! parang daga ang itsura nya

isip pa ako ng iba... di pwede 5 lang to e. lots of dumbass ideas made its way into wrestling

anong cause of death, acidboy? sayang rin yan si Big Boss Man

sali ako dyan sa poll:

1. Papa Shango - i agree. terrible gimmick. buti na lang naging The Godfather sya hehehe. definitely a better personality

2. WOW - nuff' said

3. Doink the Clown - useless

4. Papi Chulo - parang Mexican pimp ang unang labas nya sa WWE. buti na lang Lita surpassed this moron

5. The Repo Man -BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! parang daga ang itsura nya

isip pa ako ng iba... di pwede 5 lang to e. lots of dumbass ideas made its way into wrestling

...bwahahahahaha... panalo ito... agree ako sa inyong lahat...

...di ko alam na nagpakabetlog pala si nash as a character from wizard of oz... hehehe...

...ahhhhhh, si lita pala yung kasama nung papi chulo...

... mean street posse yung mga kasama ni shane o'mac... yung mga jobbers na ginawan ng gimmick... as jobbers... hehehe...

...naalala ko tuloy yung post ni tsobaxi yung ke earthquake... yanig yung kalaban, yung ref hinde... bwahahahahahahaha...

a press conference was held in LA recently for WM 21. during the conference, Vince McMahon teased that there would be inter-brand matches once again. he claimed that on in WM can inter-brand matches occur

during the conference, JBL & Trish Stratus were cheered at, while Kurt Angle was still treated like a heel

a theory why Jamie Noble was fired was due to certain documents that were filed for medical insurance that involved the WWE, when it shouldn't have.

the backstage brawl between Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle was attributed to Eddie's stress levels. he has been moody lately due to exhaustion & stress.

those who witnessed their fight described it as a "brotherly fight" cuz normally the 2 get along well. after Vince McMahon talked to the 2, Angle was apologetic.

another factor that led to the fight is that both Guerrero & Angle's personalities are so intense that they are unapproachable for a while when they get backstage because they get into the mindest of their "character." some have said that Angle doesn not want anyone to bother him 45 minutes before his segment

there are rumors that the Raw Diva Search was rigged, and that the WWE favored Christy Hemme to win the contest. some have noticed that Carmella DeCasare & Christy chatted like very good friends backstage, leading people to believe that the tension between the contestants was fake.

Shane McMahon was beleived to take over the company. But lately, certain events have shown that Stephanie & HHH have a bigger chance of running the company in the future. currently, Stephanie has more backstage power than Shane

rumor has it that the reason why Mark Jindrak is still w/ the WWE is because he's a very good friend of Randy Orton. Jindrak was getting a push early in his SD! move, but lately has been appearing only in Velocity

Eric Bischoff got a tongue lashing from both HHH & Vince McMahon when he left the Unforgiven PPV early. Bischoff was told that he wouldn't be needed for any segment so he left. but later on, people were looking for him because they needed him for the finale. although it is not really his fault, he broke the rule that all of the talents must stay until the program is over

Randy Orton was scheduled to regain the Heavyweight Championship at the Raw show after Unforgiven, but the plan was axed

there are rumors that the Raw Diva Search was rigged, and that the WWE favored Christy Hemme to win the contest. some have noticed that Carmella DeCasare & Christy chatted like very good friends backstage, leading people to believe that the tension between the contestants was fake.

hindi ba obvious?

everybody hates carmella, but how come she was the last one out? :rolleyes:

Christy Hemme seems to have the look and personality of a WWE Diva, and I'm looking forward on how she'll turn out.

Credit to Ryan Clark for this one:

With the expectations of Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman joining TNA in time for the November PPV, many wrestlers are showing positive reactions.

In fact, despite their rep*tation for power plays backstage, the lockerroom is looking forward to their impending returns. "We need anything that will get Jeff (Jarrett) and Dutch (Mantel) away from the book," says one wrestler. "If it's a power play, so be it. We need something, anything."

Although a verbal agreement has reportedly been reached, there is absolutely no firm guarantee of any of the three appearing for TNA.

With Undertaker now following the dress code, PWTorch.com reports that John Cena is the only wrestler benefitting from an exemption policy, with management noting that it would conflict with his character. Most feel that he should make an effort to follow the code to not isolate himself from the other wrestlers, who are growing to accept the code.

One of the main reasons that Mark Jindrak is still around the roster even though management has given him no push is because he is good friends with Randy Orton.

Sting told Between The Ropes that he has not spoken to WWE in a while, although everytime he did negotiate with Vince, lawyers would cause negotiations to sour. He did mention that the presence of HBK, who shares his born-again Christian beliefs, is definitely a selling point for a potential WWE debut. An appearance for WWE is hardly out of the question for Sting.

By the way, if you want to see Macho Man Randy Savage's ex girlfriend Gorgeous George nekkid, here's a link to her controversial nude video: http://home.comcast.net/~divazone/ggpron.avi

1. biker undertaker

2. hollywood hulk hogan

3. bad boy rocky (the rock as a heel)

4. 2 cool

5. bob backlund

okay naman si bob backlund ah, old skul na old skul talaga.

dagdag ko pa sa listahan:

1. varsity club - isang grupo sa wcw ng mga oldies wrestlers (mga ka-edad ni flair) pero naka-letterman jacket pa sila.

2. albert - shave your back! shave your back!

3. the blue meanie

4. public enemy (wwf)

5. johnny b badd - nung bago pa si marc mero gimmick niya kahawig niya si little richard

6. the genius - yung utol ni macho man na naka-toga pa

7. david flair, horace hogan, dustin rhodes - 2nd generation na supot

8. 'the model' rick martel

9. last, yung huling gimmick sa smackdown na naka-all white at may dalang crus na malaki- parang undertaker na puti imbes na itim.

okay naman si bob backlund ah, old skul na old skul talaga.

dagdag ko pa sa listahan:

1. varsity club - isang grupo sa wcw ng mga oldies wrestlers (mga ka-edad ni flair) pero naka-letterman jacket pa sila.

2. albert - shave your back! shave your back!

3. the blue meanie

4. public enemy (wwf)

5. johnny b badd - nung bago pa si marc mero gimmick niya kahawig niya si little richard

6. the genius - yung utol ni macho man na naka-toga pa

7. david flair, horace hogan, dustin rhodes - 2nd generation na supot

8. 'the model' rick martel..

9. last, yung huling gimmick sa smackdown na naka-all white at may dalang crus na malaki- parang undertaker na puti imbes na itim.

...you're speaking of mordecai, the gandalf wannabe... yung gimmick na supot kaya binalik yung si se7en (the mordecai guy, at OVW) sa farm circuit (OVW)...

...sayang yung public enemy sa WWE... di lang nag-pan out... mas malupit sa dudley yun, high impact na, high risk maneuvers pa (imagine, routine nila yung running swanton bomb to a table outside na nakapatong yung kalaban... lupit...)...

...marc mero mukhang bading nung si johnny b badd sya... buti nga napangasawa pa nya si sable...

let's make a new poll: name your 5 favorite wrestling matches & 5 worse matches

here's mine (in no particular order):

Favorite matches

1. the Undertaker vs. Mankind (Hell in a Cell)

- i just love the brutality of this match. watching the Undertaker throw Mankind of the cage was great. then watching Mankind get chokeslammed into the cage was brutal :)

2. TLC match

- it doesn't matter w/c 1 (since there were 3 of them). galing lahat

3. Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan (WCW Heavyweight Championship)

-damn good match. power vs. power

4. HBK vs HHH (last match of Raw 2003)

- most HBK matches are really good. this 1 was probably the best. not a dull moment in this match

5. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Dean Malenko

- high-flying WCW cruiserweight action. nuff' said

Worse matches:

1. Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

- boring. all hype

2. Diva Dodgeball

- not really a wrestling match, but took away valuable time from the Summerslam PPV. not worth it

3. Jacqueline vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. (for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

- could have been better. boring!

4. Bret Hart vs HBK at Survivor Series 1997 (Bret's last match w/ the WWE)

- a dark day in the history of the WWE. a good match that ended in a controversial manner

5. Ultimate Warrior vs. HHH

- the Warrior's return match to the WWE. sucked big time

Edited by tamago
let's make a new poll: name your 5 favorite wrestling matches & 5 worse matches

here's mine (in no particular order):

Favorite matches

1. the Undertaker vs. Mankind (Hell in a Cell)

- i just love the brutality of this match. watching the Undertaker threw Mankind of the cage was great. then watching Mankind get chokeslammed into the cage was brutal :)

2. TLC match

- it doesn't matter w/c 1 (since there were 3 of them). galing lahat

3. Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan (WCW Heavyweight Championship)

-damn good match. power vs. power

4. HBK vs HHH (last match of Raw 2003)

- most HBK matches are really good. this 1 was probably the best. not a dull moment in this match

5. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Dean Malenko

- high-flying WCW cruiserweight action. nuff' said

Worse matches:

1. Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

- boring. all hype

2. Diva Dodgeball

- not really a wrestling match, but took away valuable time from the Summerslam PPV. not worth it

3. Jacqueline vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. (for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

- could have been better. boring!

4. Bret Hart vs HBK at Survivor Series 1997 (Bret's last match w/ the WWE)

- a dark day in the history of the WWE. a good match that ended in a controversial manner

5. Ultimate Warrior vs. HHH

- the Warrior's return match to the WWE. sucked big time

...man, mahirap ito ah... kasi nakuha mo na most nung pinakamalulupit eh... :P :P :P ...particularly the UT / MF Hell in a Cell (man, chokeslam from the cage top then MF falling awkwardly on the floor... WTF?!...) :boo:

...pero, as i can recall, here is my own best matches list:

1. bret / benoit, in WCW (the owen tribute match) - right after the death of owen, that match was dead awesome... wish i could see it a 4th time... bret and benoit giving it all...

2. savage / steamboat, in WWF - this was around early 80's, naalala ko lang, sobrang brutal nung laban, i think ricky steamboat reallt injured his throat big time that time...

3. hogan / warrior, wrestlemania (title vs. title) - this is all hype, all showmanship, all flare... but as a young buck by that time, this was the greatest match... and in fairness, they delivered...

4. shane o'mac / steve blackman, WWE - cant remember the PPV, but man, he goes for the bumps BIG TIME...!!!

5. razor ramon / shawn michaels, wrestlemania X (i think...) - man, an awfully awesome ladder match...

...and here is my worst matches list:

1. diesel / backlund, wwe championship - 1 word: SQUASH...

2. all bras / panties matches - its not wrestling... but pure eye candy :evil: :evil: :evil: ...

... too hard to add any, i'm too much fan of wrestling...

wow! pahirap ng pahirap mga polls dito ah! hmm... ang daming matches nga mahirap mag-isip 'off the fly' pero eto mga sa akin:

1. sting/flair - nitro final episode - kahit na mabagal na sila binigay talaga nila lahat sa match na ito, at napaka-emotional nung laban (di ako mahilig kay flair, pero ma-appreicate mo talaga yung significance nitong laban)

2. ut/mankind - ang maganda talaga dito kasi yung 2nd drop ni foley (yung galing sa tass nahulog siya sa ring) aksidente talaga. kung ibang wrestler yan, tinigil na ito.

3. bret/austin - yung nag-pass out na lang si austin sa dulo, at dito nagsimula ang 'attitude era'

4. razor/hbk ladder match - ang unang ladder match sa wwf

5. rvd/christian i-c championship match - yung nag 5-star frog splash si rvd galing sa mataas na ladder (15 ft ba iyon?) tumigil talaga yung laban dahil doon!

6. santana/macho man - eto yata yung nasa wm3, na pinakita sa isang wwe show.

7. rock/ken shamrock ic championship - sa wm13, nung nagka-punctured lung si rock, tapos naghagisan sila sa stage ng banda.

sigurado mga ecw matches mas-okay dito!

worst matches ko:

lahat ng matches na nandun mga sumusunod:

stevie richards, goddfather, d-lo brown, headbangers, hall/nash post wcw, rikishi, 2 cool, jbl, hogan, albert, wwe flair, at trish stratus (kasi wala na siyang bra & panties match!)

at dagdag ko pa sa worst characters:

1. puke (aka darren drozdov) - on demand kayang sumuka. kawawa lang di na makalakad.

2. rick steiner - walang kuwenta si bulldog kung wala si scott

3. el matador - si santana marunong na raw mag-bullfight