WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

All problems with Eric Bischoff has been smoothened out by his party and that of WWE's the day after the PPV.

The next PPV, TABOO TUESDAY, will be the first ever interactive WWE event, meaning that fans will be able to log on to the web and vote during the show to decide who will get a title match in the main event of the show and probably the stipulations of that as well.

...hell, during these lousy wwe days, i miss the monday night wars... bischoff leaking raw results when they were just taped (ala SD!)... the nWo... D-X... Austin 3:16... Wolfpac... geezzzzz...

ni-release na ng wwe si jamie noble. si jamie noble ay isa sa mga pinaka-talented na crusierweights na nasa circuit ngayon. sayang hindi siya ginamit mabuti. parang tanga din kasi ang wwe, binibigyan ng mahabang segment yung diva search tapos mga ganitong talents hindi binibigyan ng spot.

...really? that sucks... sayang yun, nung una, medyo mukhang supot nung una nung me valet pa sya pero nung naging serious cruiserweight wreslter na nagng maayos na...

according to some WWE people, the reason why Jamie Noble was released was that they were disappointed w/ him, that he didn't show that much potential, & depsite getting many opportunities, he still couldn't hack it

HHH was reportedly pissed about the Diva Search segment in w/c the then-4 Diva hopefuls were cursing at each other. HHH, who is not a fan of the on-going contest, felt that the raunchy parts of the contest do not keep the seriousness of the business. another theory is that cuz of the extreme cussing of the segment, the heels of the Raw brand looked like wussies cuz they can't swear like that.

1 source quoted HHH as saying "So it's ok to curse? In that case, I'm gonna call Randy Orton a cocksucker on next week's show" :cool:

if Kevin Nash & Scott Hall do sign up w/ TNA & make an appearance at the upcoming PPV, they'll most likely return as a tag team, bringing back the Outsiders

but another rumor has surfaced regarding their appearance. there's a possibility that Sean "X-Pac" Waltman might join them, creating a type of Outsiders/NWO faction. but right now, only Hall & Nash are considered for an appearance, while Waltman is just a possibility

Jeff Jarrett is apprehensive in bringing in Hall & Nash back to TNA, but he knows that they could provide a big boost to the company

If its true that hall and nash will be back in tna it will definitely boost their ratings...

Is hall up to it?

it might happen...

guess who's back in the WWE? Gangrel & Viscera! they're now part of JBL's team. they made an appearance at the latest SD!, beting up the Undertaker. but the 2 are not expected to be w/ the WWE on a long-term basis, & they haven't signed a full-term contract

Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle got into a backstage fight at last week's SD! apparently, Eddie missed a cue during their match, w/c made Angle look bad. when they passed the curtain after the show, Angle reportedly told Eddie to "get his head back in the game." Eddie took offense to this remark, & the 2 started exchanging heated words, & in a few moments, it turned physical. the 2 were separated but went at it again later on. Vince McMahon talked to the 2 after they settled down

people have speculated that Eddie missed his cue because he has not fully recovered from the concussion that he received from the previous SD! taping

Edited by tamago
it might happen...

guess who's back in the WWE? Gangrel & Viscera! they're now part of JBL's team. they made an appearance at the lastest SD!, beting up the Undertaker. but the 2 are not expected to be w/ the WWE on a long-term basis, & they haven't signed a full-term contract

Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle got into a backstage fight at last week's SD! apparently, Eddie missed a cue during their match, w/c made Angle look bad. when they passed the curtain after the show, Angle reportedly told Eddie to "get his head back in the game." Eddie took offense to this remark, & the 2 started exchanging heated words, & in a few moments, it turned physical. the 2 were separated but went at it again later on. Vince McMahon talked to the 2 after they settled down

people have speculated that Eddie missed his cue because he has not fully recovered from the concussion that he received from the previous SD! taping

...a couple of scrubs sharing the limelight again...hohummmm...

so tinanggal ng wwe si jamie noble, aka jamie-san, isa sa mga pinaka-talented na cruiserweight sa industriya nila, na ang problema lang ay wala masyadong mic skills. pero kinuha naman nila si gangrel at viscera. si gangrel, isang matandang wrestler na ang gimmick lang talaga ay yung ngipin niya, at si viscera, isang never-was na ang gimmick lang ay isa siyang goth na egoy na sobrang taba. at wala ring mic skills itong dalawa. pino-por kilo lang yata nila mga talents kaya nila kinuha itong dalawa eh. :lol:

looks like Raw Diva hopeful Carmella DeCasare has no friends at all backstage. during the Raw Diva Search segment in w/c the then-remaining 4 contestants let each other have it w/ a ton of foul language, the other 3 participants (Amy, Joy & Christy) told each other know what they were gonna say about 1 another & discussed what they would say about Carmella but didn't tell her. they totally dislike her & say that she's in it for the money & the exposure.

some wrestlers in the SD! roster were offended cuz the management decided to use Gangrel & Viscera in the Undertaker-JBL feud. they felt that management could have used exisiting SD! wrestlers in the story instead of bringing in other talent

there's a rumor that Steve Austin & Hulk Hogan will make an appearance at an upcoming SD! show. another rumor is that Teddy Long might be taken out of the SD! GM position in the near future

OK PEEPS TANONG KO LANG BAT NGA PALA NAWALA NA LANG BIGLA SI CHYNA?si road dogg?

commercial lang muna......im planning to sell my original dvd of hbk 2 dvd set yun....binili ko pa sa HMV HK...la lang pm na lang for those who are interested....Okie?

okie ibang question naman....sa inyo guys...sino ang most sexiest WWE champ and sexiest wwe diva ever?

for me...si "the chosen one" kakaiggit body nya kasi nung di pa sya sikat and name pa nya is rocky maiavia,ang laki ng tiyan nya at fleshy sya like triple h....thats why sya nagmomotivate sakin na magpaslim.. :P ...kasi body ko ngayun parang body ni the rock nuon.. :D ...sa diva dont know but for me is sable....why?astig eh parang sya ang austin na babae back in 90's.. :cool: lalo na yung 2 nyang bomb... :boo:

OK PEEPS TANONG KO LANG BAT NGA PALA NAWALA NA LANG BIGLA SI CHYNA?si road dogg?

commercial lang muna......im planning to sell my original dvd of hbk 2 dvd set yun....binili ko pa sa HMV HK...la lang pm na lang for those who are interested....Okie?

okie ibang question naman....sa inyo guys...sino ang most sexiest WWE champ and sexiest wwe diva ever?

for me...si "the chosen one" kakaiggit body nya kasi nung di pa sya sikat and name pa nya is rocky maiavia,ang laki ng tiyan nya at fleshy sya like triple h....thats why sya nagmomotivate sakin na magpaslim.. :P ...kasi body ko ngayun parang body ni the rock nuon.. :D ...sa diva dont know but for me is sable....why?astig eh parang sya ang austin na babae back in 90's.. :cool: lalo na yung 2 nyang bomb... :boo:

di ba si "double J" jeff jarrett ung "chosen one" ? si Rock ata ung "Great One". :)

para sakin si HHH nung DX pa sila, hayop sa lats! ngayon kasi para na syang mamon. hehehe

looks like Raw Diva hopeful Carmella DeCasare has no friends at all backstage. during the Raw Diva Search segment in w/c the then-remaining 4 contestants let each other have it w/ a ton of foul language, the other 3 participants (Amy, Joy & Christy) told each other know what they were gonna say about 1 another & discussed what they would say about Carmella but didn't tell her. they totally dislike her & say that she's in it for the money & the exposure.

some wrestlers in the SD! roster were offended cuz the management decided to use Gangrel & Viscera in the Undertaker-JBL feud. they felt that management could have used exisiting SD! wrestlers in the story instead of bringing in other talent

there's a rumor that Steve Austin & Hulk Hogan will make an appearance at an upcoming SD! show. another rumor is that Teddy Long might be taken out of the SD! GM position in the near future

...i'm just thinking, the firing of teddy long (on an angle) may bring forth the rumored start of the new nation of domination... with him as the manager, i think...

...hogan and austin in SD!? wwe superstars era icon and wee attitude era icon? what's this??? gotta see... hope they don't flunk on this idea...

...gangrel & viscera??? why they don't just bring back chuck palumbo from heat and maven??? it'll be a good change of image for them... i don't believe wwe brought the freaks back...

- si chynna pinakawalan na rin dahil gusto daw nila mas-sexy na women's division, at dahil si hhh ay kinakantot si steph mcmahon

- si road dogg naman, brad armstrong, ay bumagsak sa drug test. nasa nwa-tna na rin siya, kasama sa 3livekru.

for me...si "the chosen one" kakaiggit body nya kasi nung di pa sya sikat and name pa nya is rocky maiavia,ang laki ng tiyan nya at fleshy sya like triple h....thats why sya nagmomotivate sakin na magpaslim.. ...kasi body ko ngayun parang body ni the rock nuon.. ...

- actually yung pecs ni rocky inoperahan yan dati, nilagyan ng inserts para mukhang malapad. kaya dati for a time naka-black t-shirt siya.

- ewan ko sa lalake, pero sexiest na diva ever hindi taga-wwe. sexiest ever yung ex-wife ni ddp.

ako naman pre, tanung ko..

don't u think that RVD Rob Van Dam should be champ and not John Cena or Booker T?? I feel like he's been shortchanged sa title shot for the US Championship....

tanung ko lang..that's just me....kasi he's better than John Cena who's puro porma and trash talking lang...Booker T is good pero I think that RVD should be the champ and Booker T and John Cena should be the one chasing the title...

:)