WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

best finishers for me are...

1. Goldberg's Jacknife (something).. especially when done with a snap.

2. Nash's Powerbomb dati.. muntik na matapos career ni Big Show sa WCW!

3. Maganda rin ung dating finisher ni Hurricane kaya lang banned ng WWE.

4. I agree with the Razor's Edge ( katulad nung ginagawa ni Mordecai)

5. tsaka yung finishers ng tag teams... esp. LOD & Demolition.

6. one the best finisher i've seen din is Rey Mysterio's move... from the outside ropes, parang sunset flip with a snap. I forgot what it is called.

WORST: dagadag ko yung superkick ni Shawn Michaels. :angry:

...agree, yung finisher ni hurricane was so feared, sa WCW pa lang (before it closed), na ban na ito... it was called VERTEBREAKER... theme song pa ng entrance nya yun...

...and goldberg's jackknife was mean... in line with koko b ware's (remember him) brainbuster, pero mas deadly yun... LOD's finisher is wicked, too...

...to add some, how about christian's unprettier... your face has gotta hurt at that one...

...and AJ Styles' spinning moonsault, spinal tap... that gotta hurt somehow...

hmmm, since we previously had a "3 worst wrestlers" thing a while back, let's start another one... i dunno if anyone did this already, but anyway, here it is...

Name the 3 worst/most useless trademark wrestling moves used by any WWE superstar...

Useless Trademark Finishers?

1) The Worm by Scotty Too Hotty...useless...wont hurt a bit hehehe :lol:

2) Edge/Rhyno's - Spear :huh: :huh: football tackle?

3) RVDs Five Star Frog Splash...this move hurts RVD more than the target :lol:

4) Gold Dust's Curtain Call... ewww

5) Triple H's - Pedigree....another ewww

6) Billy Gunn's Fame-asser

7) Hulk Hogan's Running Leg drop ---basic...

Superb Finishers/Submissions

1) Bret Hart/Chris Benoit/Sting - Sharpshooter/Scorpion Deathlock...ouch...back breaker

2) Rey Mysterios' 619---hehehe cool move

3) Lex Lugers Torture Rack

4) Batista/Kevin Nash's PowerBomb...ouch

5) Undertaker/Kane's -Tombstone Piledriver (it hurts if done for real..hehehe)

6) Goldberg's Jackhammer

7) Ric Flair's Figure Four Leglock

Edited by orionpax

SALI ako dito hehe...

well best finishers

1. Stunner-why?lupit ng name and cool tingnan

2.last ride-if you want pain try nyo to....for me pinakamasakit..

3.5 star frog splash-one of the coolest move-RVD!RVD!astig

4. peoples elbow-funny and entertaining,isa to sa mga nagpasikat kay rock....

5.sweet chin music-you can feel the karisma of hbk paggagawin na nya to....

best submissiom move

sharpshooter-bret hart pa rin :cool:

figure 4lleg lock-paginawa to ng totoo mapapaaray ka sa sakit...

brock lock...kakatakot if your familiar with this,parang gusto ni brock na balian ng ulo kalaban nya.....

worst

hhhmmm tsaka na lang...oo nga pala RKO kasi lang originality...next....

best finishers for me are...

1. Goldberg's Jacknife (something).. especially when done with a snap.

it's called the Jackhammer

2. Nash's Powerbomb dati.. muntik na matapos career ni Big Show sa WCW!

this is the Jacknife

3. Maganda rin ung dating finisher ni Hurricane kaya lang banned ng WWE.

damn, never got to see this

4. I agree with the Razor's Edge ( katulad nung ginagawa ni Mordecai)

i forgot anong tawag sa move na to. really cool move

5. tsaka yung finishers ng tag teams... esp. LOD & Demolition.

yung sa LOD, ordinary. yung sa Demolition is really painful

6. one the best finisher i've seen din is Rey Mysterio's move... from the outside ropes, parang sunset flip with a snap. I forgot what it is called.

it went by a different name in the WCW. it's called the West Coast Pop in the WWE

my top 3 worst finishers:

1. people's elbow - i really, really love the rock, honest, but as for finishers, sorry, a normal elbow drop mixed with some flashy choreo wouldn't really hurt that much... gotta be in line with the worm... gimme some love, folks...

for show lang to. but i still love the charisma of the Great One

2. benoit's flying headbutt / hardy's swanton bomb - i think it would hurt the executer more with his body's impact landing on the floor rather than the opponent with their headbutts...

i love these moves! pero tama ka dun w/ the flying headbutt. it'll hurt the executor more than the person on the receiving end. but the swanton bomb is really cool. that'll hurt ya!!! :cool:

3. JBL's clothesline from hell - just a basic clothesline exagerrated with the cooperation of how the receiving end sells it (notice how they flip backwartds when JBL does it.

this sucks big time

ako rin....

best finisher

1. raxzor's edge. favorite ko yun nung younger years ko. RAZOR RAMON (asan na sya?!

2. cranium crunch of crush

3. lunasault (im not sure about the name) - basta yung ke bambam bigelow.

4. 3D - by the dudleys- great timing needed

5. sweet chin music - HBK must be very precise in kicking.

6. the battering ram by the bushwhackers. funny

7. the frankensteiner by the steiner bros

worst finishers

1. the worm by scottie too hottie

2. million dollar sleeper hold by million dollar man (obvious na fake)

3. spear (rhino, edge and goldberg) hohumm

4. rock bottom - masakit ba yun?

5. perfect suplex - mr . perfect

6. choke slam by kame and taker - obvious din na fake

7. book end by booket T.

remember a post of mine where i mentioned that Diva hopeful Carmella DeCesare was involved in a bar brawl & kicked some girl in the head? charges have been filed against the Playmate of the Year

Eddie Guerrero's confidence has been shaken badly. his morale is very low, affecting his performance in the ring. he recently had a blackout after a match against Kurt Angle. people thought that it was part of the show, but he did really blackout

best moves:

1. agree ako sa jackknife powerbomb ni nash- alala ko pa ilang beses ni-replay yung ginawa niya ito kay giant (big show) sa nitro noon at tumupi talaga si show. na-ban din ito dahil nga na-ospital pa si show.

2. ankle lock - simple lang, pero alam mo talaga masakit yan. mas-intense noong si shamrock pa gumagawa nito. si angle minsan tamad ang dating ng ankle lock eh.

3. boston crab - early 80s wwwf intercon champ pedro morales siganture move.

4. since medyo old skul tayo, the claw ni texas tornado/kerry von erich

5. mga karate kick ni tajiri - palagi mukhang totoo at masakit.

padagdag ko pala sa worst moves:

1. guitar shot ni jeff jarret - supot na laos pa. at halatang manipis lang ang kahoy nung gitara... parang lawanit lang. at sana lagyan naman niya ng strings.

the Minnesota Vikings management has released the list of their practice squad roster, & Brock Lesnar is not in it. so now, Lesnar is a free agent

if Y2J wins the IC championship in his ladder match against Christian at Unforgiven, he will be the 1st 7th time IC champ. currently, he & Jeff Jarrett are tied w/ 6 title reigns apiece

WWE management is actively pursuing Olympic wrestlers to add to their rosters

the Australian crowd was bored w/ the JBL-Undertaker matches held there. specifically, they think the Undertaker has become boring. they enjoy his ring entrance but when he starts to wrestle, the crowd loses interest in him. 1 noted that while the Undertaker is incorporating all the styles that he has used over the years, the crowd just wants to see the "vintage" Undertaker

regarding the dress code that the WWE has imposed on their stable, John Cena & the Undertaker has been exempted from it. while others understand that the Undertaker has been w/ the company for a long time & that he has a psecial priviledge, Cena's exemption was questioned. management feels that the dress code would destroy his image of a rapper. others feel that they should be exempted as well, because the code also conflicts w/ their characters

i wish they make a rivalry between luther reins and batista or tyson tomko.

that will be cool!

ps. im not sure if the names are correct in my previous post. kindly correct me if there are mistakes. thanks

Hindi pwede masama si luther reigns sa rivalry nila batista or tomko, nasa smackdown siya eh. Napapansin ko lang, parang bano tong si luther reigns...malaki nga, pero mabagal kumilos...sana yung bagong si heidenreich nilagay na lang nila sa raw pala ilaban kay Batista! Pero, ok na din yung arrival niya sa SD, and bumalik na si big show...sana pagandahin na nila format ng SD, boring na talaga eh.

Anyway, sali din ako sa best moves:

1. Razor's edge (astig)

2. Twist of fate ni matt hardy (unique)

3. 3D ng dudleys

4. Swit chin music ni dude love (kenkoy, pero kakatawa)

Worst finisher's:

1. Boot kick ni hogan and test (ngayon pati si chuck palumbo yun na din finisher)

2. Power Slam ni British bulldog (boring)

since nabili ng WWE ang WCW, naging boring ang wrestling... la na kasi competition... sana nga matuloy plans nila Hogan, et al to form a new wrestling group... di baleng laos & old, basta may competitor na credible.

TNA sana, kaya lang mukhang kulang sa storyline & funds.. sa talent lang sila lamang.

:)

TNA sobrang kakabore panoorin langya yung mga gimik hindi na paangat e palaglag e.

WWE naman malapit na mapunta doon sa point na yun, dapat nga kasi may cross-over series nga ang RAW & SMACKDOWN. Imagine maglalaban ulit sina Kane & Undertaker tapos may pwede pang magharap ang EVOLUTION against TEAM CENA & TEAM BOOKER T then rocker vs. rapper na laban Y2j vs. JOHN CENA.

in a recent interview, Bret Hart was asked about his status w/ the WWE. he confirmed that they have contacted him, but before he could do anything for the company, all he wants is a sincere apology regarding the 1997 Survivor Series Montreal screwjob. since he has not heard anything from the management, he refuses to do anything for them.

additional worst finishers/trademark moves:

John Cena's FU - it's like an exaggerated Fireman's Carry. when Cena 1st started using the FU, it was like a Death Valley Driver, w/c is an effective move

the Big Show's Final Cut - such a stupid alternative finisher. he just uses his mass & elbow on the guy's sorry carcass

Christian's Unprettier - kinda like a DDT. nothing special. just drives the guy's face into the mat, w/ your body on his head

Rey Mysterio's West Coast Pop - actually, it's a very cool move. the problem is the execution. in WCW, it was done very fast. now, Mysterio's slower, & it's not properly executed anymore. Mysterio fails to hook the leg while performing the move, so when the opponent is on the mat, he raises his legs so that Mysterio can hook them for the win

Kurt Angle's version of the Ankle Lock - all i can say is that Ken Shamrock does it a 100% better

Tajiri's Tarantula - does this even hurt?!

great finishers/trademark moves:

Tajiri's kicks - these kicks are for real. in Spike Dudley's online column, he made a list of his Top Ten KOs during matches. 1 of them was by Tajiri's kick. the kick was so wicked that Spike actually lost consciousness during the match

Hardy Boyz finisher - i dunno what they call it, but it sucks if you're on the receiving end of it. while you're on the mat, Jeff delivers a Guillotine legdrop while Matt does a body splash. they did this to Hawk. ouch!

Lita's Moonsault - it's such a treat to see a woman doing Luchador moves

Victoria's Widow's Peak - such an innovative modified neckbreaker

Batista's Senton Powerbomb - nothing new, except when Batista executes it, you know it's really gonna hurt

Billy Kidman's Shooting Star Press - such an awesome move. need i say more? too bad Brock Lesnar couldn't do it properly

medyo one of a kind- Hunter's Pedigree. kaya lang masyadong gamit na gamit nya. ultimo yung mga ambush/cheap shots e ginagamitan nya ng Pedigree yung kalaban. unlike Rock's people's elbow, bihira nyang gamitin.

=====

yung superkick ni shawn masyadong exage, unlike nung rockers pa sya before. ngayon, kailangang ipadjak nya muna ng madami (para bang pinapaalam nya sa audience na-eto na superkick-) bago nya i-execute yung move.

Edited by Kilabot

oh, i forgot... i don't have a list yet... anyway...

worst and most useless finishers / trademark moves(in my opinion)

1. The People's Elbow (yeah, The Rock is cool, but I just can't see the logic of him winning after performing an elbow drop with fancy choreography)

2. The Worm (same as The People's Elbow)

3. Benoit's Diving Headbutt (Benoit gets hurt more often than not)

4. Sweet Chin Music (Too easily blocked or dodged)

best finishers and trademark moves

1. The Last Ride

2. F5 (I don't like Brock Lesnar, but you can't deny his moves have power)

3. Crippler Crossface (Now this is a submission move... I've actually had it tried on me, and it does hurt... Plus, it's easy enough to execute)

additional worst finishers/trademark moves:

John Cena's FU - it's like an exaggerated Fireman's Carry. when Cena 1st started using the FU, it was like a Death Valley Driver, w/c is an effective move

Christian's Unprettier - kinda like a DDT. nothing special. just drives the guy's face into the mat, w/ your body on his head

Kurt Angle's version of the Ankle Lock - all i can say is that Ken Shamrock does it a 100% better

Batista's Senton Powerbomb - nothing new, except when Batista executes it, you know it's really gonna hurt

...agree... cena's DVD hurts more when it is the DVD rather than the FU...the FU just became lame lately... the DVD's impact has been eased... somehow must have complained...

...i disagree with the unprettier... that move must have broken some noses somehow... and it must have hurt...

...the tarantula just makes one of them dizzy being upside down... :P

...the angle lock has a modified version, i think i saw it in one of the previous smackdown... he latches the opponent's other leg, making it a reverse figure 4 with ankle lock (basically...)...

...yeah, forgot, the senton bomb of batista and the last ride gotta hurt...