WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Looks like Brock Lesnar has really set his sights on American football. although he won't be in the main roster of the Minnesota Vikings, he is reportedly in negotitations w/ the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League

...wow... mad props to the guy for pursuing his dreams... 'nuff said...

laugh trip talaga yun. dun talaga sumikat si Rock. kahit leader si Faroouq, kinukupal nya. habang ini interview si Faroouq, napaka smug ni Rock tapos pinapagal pa nya mga chest muscles nya. galing talaga

...yeah... remember the mouton chops... elvis na elvis si rock nun ah... hehehe... tapos yung buhok, parang wig... hahahaha...

Guest Kilabot
laugh trip talaga yun. dun talaga sumikat si Rock. kahit leader si Faroouq, kinukupal nya. habang ini interview si Faroouq, napaka smug ni Rock tapos pinapagal pa nya mga chest muscles nya. galing talaga

haha :lol: oo nga, kakatawa yung mukha ni rock nun

"Dr. Death"Steve Williams has cancer

too bad the WWE never really used him to his full potential. they just made him J.R.'s bodyguard during all that fake Diesel & Razor Ramon brouhaha, w/c was a lousy storyline.

another funny thing, Steve Williams is Austin's real name. so that means there are 2 Steve Williams in wrestling :)

note about that Austin stabbing incident. his lawyer was stabbed in the arm by Austin's ex-gf, who claims that the lawyer stabbed himself to make it appear that she did it.

for those who don't know this story, Austin, his lawyer & his bodyguard met up w/ his ex-gf in a restaurant to give her a check amounting $1.5 million for her to "get out of his life." the girl thought that they were getting back together & when this occured, she snapped & grabbed a steak knife & went for Austin. the lawyer defended him & got in the way, resulting in him getting the knife in the arm. the bodyguard then grabbed the girl & cuffed her

Edge will miss around 6 weeks of action due to the groin injury that he suffered in a match against Y2J.

Dr. Tom Prichard, who is a columnist for the WWE & handles some affairs in OVW, has been released. Tommy Dreamer, who recently became a road agent, took over his duties in OVW

:) yup... that feud propelled the rock back as a face and eventually shot him to stardom... if it wasn't for the nation of domination, the rock would have, well, still been famous, but in a longer process, it seems...

...rock could be considered as an african american due to his complexion... and not all blacks are necessarily african americans, right? :)

sa real life, si duayne johnson (aka the rock) ay halong egoy at polynesian. sa alam ko kamag-anak niya si rikishi. aside from tatay niya at lolo niya sa mothers side nagtrabaho rin dati sa wwwf.

kawawa naman si steve williams. at sayang nga di siya ginamit ng mabuti noon. kaya nga pinalitan ni stone cold pangalan niya dahil nauna sa kanya si dr. death. ito ay noong panahon na tag team partner ni steve austin si brian pillman at tawag sa kanila 'hollywood blondes'. gimmick pa niya noon kinokopya niya gimik ni hulk hogan na pa-insulto.

si tom pritchard medyo controversial din. maraming kuwento nagsasabi siya ang dahilan bakit supot ang mga talents at storylines ng wwe. may favoritism daw siya lalo na sa mga talents sa ovw. kaya mga non-homegrown masnahihirapan umangat. baka good news nga ito para sa ating mga tagapagtangkilik.

sa real life, si duayne johnson (aka the rock) ay halong egoy at polynesian. sa alam ko kamag-anak niya si rikishi. aside from tatay niya at lolo niya sa mothers side nagtrabaho rin dati sa wwwf.

kawawa naman si steve williams. at sayang nga di siya ginamit ng mabuti noon. kaya nga pinalitan ni stone cold pangalan niya dahil nauna sa kanya si dr. death. ito ay noong panahon na tag team partner ni steve austin si brian pillman at tawag sa kanila 'hollywood blondes'. gimmick pa niya noon kinokopya niya gimik ni hulk hogan na pa-insulto.

si tom pritchard medyo controversial din. maraming kuwento nagsasabi siya ang dahilan bakit supot ang mga talents at storylines ng wwe. may favoritism daw siya lalo na sa mga talents sa ovw. kaya mga non-homegrown masnahihirapan umangat. baka good news nga ito para sa ating mga tagapagtangkilik.

...yup... si rikishi pinsan ni rock, yung tatay nya dating wrestler din ng wwe, mas black nga lang yung tatay nya (me napanood akong montgae ni rock dati, kasama highlights ng erpat nya... hehehe)...

...i think steve williams never made it big because of his physique... para syang 6'1" na big show... and wwe is inclined to push "physical specimens" at that time...

tol uestion....yung malaking tao na kalaban sa movie na punisher si kevin nash ba yun? :unsure:

kakabored na talaga wwe ngayun...

im sure di nila pakakawalansi rock....lalong lulubog wwe nyan...pag guess si rick or si hbk saka lang ako nanonood....

Yup. Si Nash yun. :)

--------------------------

Sayang naman si Dr. Death.. Anong type ng cancer? :(

They also tried to push Dr. Death dun sa "boxing angle" ng WWE.. The plan was for him to fight Butterbean.. kaya lang natalo sya kay Bart Gunn.

Oo nga.. san na kaya si Mo (of MOM)? :unsure:

They also tried to push Dr. Death dun sa "boxing angle" ng WWE.. The plan was for him to fight Butterbean.. kaya lang natalo sya kay Bart Gunn.

sa laki ni MO, malamang inatake na sa puso yun, hehehe...

di pa na mention anong klaseng cancer ni Williams e, pero sayang nga sya. sana gumaling sya

yung Hollywood Blondes, kadiri itsura nila, mas lalo na si Austin. mas bagay talaga na kalbo sya. parang the Beau Brothers sila, 1 pang palpak na tag team. parang ginagawang 90s na Fabulous Rosseau Brothers, pero mas magaling yung Rosseau Brothers

yung Brawl For All yung boxing angle. actually, nagustuhan ko yun. brought something new to the WWE

Mo? who cares? :D

di pa na mention anong klaseng cancer ni Williams e, pero sayang nga sya. sana gumaling sya

yung Hollywood Blondes, kadiri itsura nila, mas lalo na si Austin. mas bagay talaga na kalbo sya. parang the Beau Brothers sila, 1 pang palpak na tag team. parang ginagawang 90s na Fabulous Rosseau Brothers, pero mas magaling yung Rosseau Brothers

yung Brawl For All yung boxing angle. actually, nagustuhan ko yun. brought something new to the WWE

...yeah, i remember seeing a classic pillman / austin pic... si pillman, typical 80's look (shawn michaels - rockers era)... si austin :lol: ... ewwwww :sick: ...

...tapos naka-ala rick flair robe sila... nyahahahaha... :lol:

....woooooooooooooooooooooo *wolves ...

Actually, the Brawl for All was NOT an angle--it was actually legitimate boxing matches that were NOT fixed! That's why when Butterbean knocked Bart Gunn out, Gunn fled the industry, never to be found again. Sayang yung rep*tation niya as a legit WWF tough guy.

The Hollywood Blondes was a fantastic tag team IMO. Eric Bischoff, who was then the VP of WCW, never took a liking to them, and split them up just when fans were getting behind their back. Eventually, he fired Steve Austin, saying that a man in black tights and boots will never make it to the top.

Needless to say, "Stunning" Steve became "Stone Cold," the man who revolutionized the Attitude era, and the rest is history.

hahaha! brawl for all! kahit si butterbean mukhang tinamaan ng pagkamalas na iyan! si bart gunn sinipa ng wwf the next day. sobrang alaskado wwf (at ang wrestling biz) diyan dahil yung supposedly pinakaastig na shoot fighter nila (by elimination) eh pinaglaruan lang ng isang heavyweight sideshow. at knocked out cold pa si gunn! siguro ito ang 3rd na pinakasupot na idea ni vinnie mac. 1st yung xfl, 2nd yung professional bodybuilding circuit niya.

Actually, the Brawl for All was NOT an angle--it was actually legitimate boxing matches that were NOT fixed! That's why when Butterbean knocked Bart Gunn out, Gunn fled the industry, never to be found again. Sayang yung rep*tation niya as a legit WWF tough guy.

The Hollywood Blondes was a fantastic tag team IMO. Eric Bischoff, who was then the VP of WCW, never took a liking to them, and split them up just when fans were getting behind their back. Eventually, he fired Steve Austin, saying that a man in black tights and boots will never make it to the top.

Needless to say, "Stunning" Steve became "Stone Cold," the man who revolutionized the Attitude era, and the rest is history.

yup, they weren't fixed. i thought it was really great, bringing something new to the WWE. unfortunately, i didn't really fly w/ the audience.

the only thing scripted about the Brawl For All were the build-ups to some matches. such as The Godfather vs. Bart Gunn. a week before their bout, The Godfather "attacked" Bart Gunn from behind & slammed his left arm against a ringpost to weaken him.

i wonder where Bart Gunn is now. he was an OK guy. yun nga lang, Butterbean really clobbered him. di naman pro boxer si Gunn e, so u can expect him to be in at a disadvantage against a veteran like Butterbean (reminds me of Johnny Knoxville's bout against Butterbean in the Jackass movie. now THAT was massacre! at least Gunn was able to put up a decent fight :lol: ).

an ECW DVD is coming out soon, & here are some of the rumored featured matches:

Raven & Stevie Richards vs the Pitbulls in a best of 3 dog collar match

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Psychosis in a best of 3 match

Sandman vs Mikey Whipwreck in a ladder match

2 Cold Scorpio vs Sabu (makes me think, is this the same Scorpio who was in the WWE who 1st went by the name of Flash Funk?)

Raven vs Tommy Dreamer in the final match

Tazz vs Bam Bam Bigelow

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

a "clear glass pipe" was recently found in Jeff Jarret's luggage at the Nashville airport. he told airport officials he didn;t know how it got there. he wasn't detained

an ECW DVD is coming out soon, & here are some of the rumored featured matches:

Raven & Stevie Richards vs the Pitbulls in a best of 3 dog collar match

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Psychosis in a best of 3 match

Sandman vs Mikey Whipwreck in a ladder match

2 Cold Scorpio vs Sabu (makes me think, is this the same Scorpio who was in the WWE who 1st went by the name of Flash Funk?)

Raven vs Tommy Dreamer in the final match

Tazz vs Bam Bam Bigelow

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

yup! sikat si 2 Cold (Flash Funk) sa ECW. :)

---------------------

WWE produced ba to preng Tamago? or dating ECW vid na recycled?:)

sana yung magagandang matches ang i-compile nila...

i think the ECW DVD is produced by the WWE

1 good thing about HHH being in the spotlight on Raw is that no 1 makes a better heel than HHH, although it's sickening to see him always

i'm looking forward to the upcoming William Regal vs. Ric Flair on Raw. Regal won the match by using Flair's brass knuckles against him, but seeing Regal wrestle is great. if he was a high-flyer, he could give Benoit a run for his money. Regal is 1 of the best technical wrestlers i've ever seen

Yes, the ECW DVD is produced by WWE. WWE now owns all rights to all ECW matches and videotape footage, so expect some really nice "Extreme" memories coupled with some of the best video editing WWE home videos are known for. I smell it...this one should be a must-buy!

I agree that HHH is getting a little TOO much airtime on Raw. What can we do--he's practically Vince's son now. Ho-hum. To add to that, he has practically held the World title longer than anyone has at Raw--and he will probably win it again soon.

I also agree that HHH is a terrific heel--but aren't we forgetting someone? A man who has the potential to be the most sickening, horrific heel in the roster, and with credentials to boot--KANE. I think they should push this guy to the moon, but what the F*CK were they smoking when they put Kane in a pregnancy angle??

Another guy I'd like to see pushed (back) to the title picture is Chris Jericho. He is awesome on the mic and in the ring. I also see big things happening for Shelton Benjamin in a few years.

Speaking of too much Raw exposure, I must say the same for Eugene. Actually medyo nakakasawa na yung retarded gimmick niya. I'm also not very fond of Edge as, apparently, not a lot of people are either.

By the way, here are some more information on the ECW DVD:

Follow the rise and fall of Extreme Championship Wrestling on this special Double DVD release!

E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!" - a chant heard in arenas around the world.

ECW: Extreme Championship Wrestling redefined professional wrestling in the '90s with a reckless, brutal, death-defying, and often bloody style that came to be known as "hardcore." It attracted a rabid, cult-like following that is still going strong today.

This 6-hour, 2-disc set follows the rise and eventual demise of the company that raised the bar and revolutionized sports-entertainment forever.

DVD Extras:

Seven bonus matches, including:

The Pit Bulls vs. Raven & Stevie Richards

2 out of 3 Falls Dog Collar Match for ECW World Tag Team Championship

Gangsta's Paradise - Philadelphia, PA (09-16-95)

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psichosis

2 out of 3 Falls

Hardcore TV - Philadelphia, PA (10-17-95)

Mikey Whipwreck vs. The Sandman

Ladder Match for ECW Championship

Hardcore TV - Philadelphia, PA (10-28-95)

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Sabu

ECW World Television Championship Match

CyberSlam - Philadelphia, PA (02-17-96)

Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven

WrestlePalooza - Philadelphia, PA (06-06-)97

(Alternate Commentary)

Tazz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Living Dangerously - Asbury Park, NY (03-01-98)

(Alternate Commentary)

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Hardcore Heaven - Poughkeepsie, NY (05-16-99)

(Alternate Commentary)

Steven Richards Apologizes for Leaving ECW

Tazz Seeks Paul Heyman's Blessing

Paul Heyman: Travel Agent

"The Rise and Fall of ECW" should be available at my online store when it comes out! (cheap plug!) Be sure to check it out!

I'm a fan of wrestling especially WWE (formerly WWF), a friend of mine asked me why I love watching wrestling matches especially their pay-per-view events when its so obviously scripted, I told him na its for entertainment kaya nga ang tawag dyan sports entertainment. Its a mixture of acting and sports saka I dont take it too seriously naman and i dont sulk even if natatalo yung favorite wrestler ko. All-time favorite wrestler ko are: Bob Buckland, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Bret Hart, The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

DVD Extras:

Seven bonus matches, including:

The Pit Bulls vs. Raven & Stevie Richards

2 out of 3 Falls Dog Collar Match for ECW World Tag Team Championship

Gangsta's Paradise - Philadelphia, PA (09-16-95)

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psichosis

2 out of 3 Falls

Hardcore TV - Philadelphia, PA (10-17-95)

Mikey Whipwreck vs. The Sandman

Ladder Match for ECW Championship

Hardcore TV - Philadelphia, PA (10-28-95)

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Sabu

CyberSlam - Philadelphia, PA (02-17-96)

Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven

WrestlePalooza - Philadelphia, PA (06-06-)97

(Alternate Commentary)

Tazz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Living Dangerously - Asbury Park, NY (03-01-98)

(Alternate Commentary)

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Hardcore Heaven - Poughkeepsie, NY (05-16-99)

(Alternate Commentary)

Steven Richards Apologizes for Leaving ECW

Tazz Seeks Paul Heyman's Blessing

Paul Heyman: Travel Agent

sana sinali nila yung talagang "EXTREME" matches.... The Best of ECW na lang sana ginawa.

They should have included the ff:

Terry Funk vs. Sandman vs. Raven (Barely Legal)...

Terry Funk vs. Sabu (Born to be Wired)...

RVD vs. Sabu (Doctor is In)...

ECW's version of the Dudleys... Public Enemy... Gangstas... among others.

Bat wal din ung scaffold match ni Dreamer & Brian Lee?!

Sana na lang maglabas pa sila ng ibang vids... 6 hours na nga..Dami pa din kulang! :unsure: :blink: