WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I don't think it was the Hurricane. ECW sya e.

I remember nagkaroon ng dance-off 3 WCW wrestlers: si Disco Inferno (now known as Birdie in TNA), Alex Wright (who then became Berlin, such a lousy gimmick), & some Japanese wrestler. that was such a laugh, especially it was the Jap who won cuz he had those tear-off clothes! har har!

Si Madusa, yah i remember her. She was known as Alundra Balze in WWE before she went to WCW. WWE isn't keen on getting back Madusa, cuz when she went to WCW, she still had the WWE Women's Championship. & in a skit written by Eric Bischoff, before they sent back the belt, they showed it on live TV that she dumped the belt in a garbage can. & WWE officials weren't too pleased w/ her actions.

Kimberly is now separated from DDP, & yeh, she is HOT!

Actually, WCW galing si Hurricane before WWE.

I think pretty much I had it right: 3-Count ang name ng "boy band" gimmick nila with Shannon Moore, Shane Helms and Evan Karagias.

The Madusa garbage can incident became a big factor in the Montreal screwjob: Vince wanted Bret to drop the belt before going to WCW because he feared that Bret might show up at WCW with the WWF belt like Madusa did.

hmmm... i remember that group. they were funny, but not as funny as that dance-off.

seems that there have been a lot of complaints against Diva hopeful Carmella DeCesare. a lot backstage say that she has continued to show little interest in the competition, & that she has been more of a loner among the contestants. she also has not been showing the proper respect to some WWE personnel

Guest Kilabot
guys, imo lang, like i said before, i really think that orton is to young to be champ. so i ask this question, how long will you think his reign will last?

peace to all!!!

tulad ng pagkasabi nya sa raw kanina. he's 24. he's going to beat brock lesnar's record of 25 when brock defeated the rock @ summerslam 2002

hmmm... i remember that group. they were funny, but not as funny as that dance-off.

seems that there have been a lot of complaints against Diva hopeful Carmella DeCesare. a lot backstage say that she has continued to show little interest in the competition, & that she has been more of a loner among the contestants. she also has not been showing the proper respect to some WWE personnel

nawalan na siguro siya ng interest, 2004 pmoy na kasi eh...

maybe. if u watch the Raw shows & the Diva hopefuls strut their stuff, u can clearly see she isn'y as enthusiastic as the other contestants. she has the bored look all over her face. those who favor her w/in the WWE ranks should look for some1 else. just because she's a Playboy Playmate of the Year doesn't mean that she deserves the glory when she shows she has little interest in the whole thing. i hope she gets eliminated

Hulk Hogan has talked about starting his own wrestling promotion & is planning to take Goldberg, Austin, Nash & Sting w/ him if this pushes through (w/c he has talked about for serveral times in the past how many years)

Chavo Guerrero Jr. was knocked out cold in a recent SD! taping. he was on the receiving end of Billy Kidman's Shooting Star Press (that must have been 1 helluva Shooting Star Press. can u say Brock Lesnar? hehehe)

Actually, WCW galing si Hurricane before WWE.

I think pretty much I had it right: 3-Count ang name ng "boy band" gimmick nila with Shannon Moore, Shane Helms and Evan Karagias.

The Madusa garbage can incident became a big factor in the Montreal screwjob: Vince wanted Bret to drop the belt before going to WCW because he feared that Bret might show up at WCW with the WWF belt like Madusa did.

agree... its 3-Count... me dance mat pa silang dinadala sa ring that time... leader si evan karagias... speaking of evan, sayang yung wrestler na yun, kasi, well gifted physique kaso nagkaroon ng drug/liquor problems...

ang tendency ngayon ng wwe, medyo tumatagal ang reign ng champions nila, di tulad ng dati ang bilis magpalitan... nawawala raw ang prestige ng championship. as if totoo nga yung laban! hahahaha! kaya imho, medyo tatagal ang takbo ni orton, at ngayong may away na sila ni triple h, asahan niyong ang daming permutation nito sa mga shows nila (example: hhh vs. orton, benoit/orton vs. hhh/batista, orton vs. hhh/batista/falir, orton vs. batista pre-ppv...)

di mapipigil ng wwe kung gusto ng tao si dupree dahil sa sayaw niya... para namang laban yan ni hogan at ni rock, nung dapat bad guy si hogan eh lumabas sa match si rock pa ang hiniyaw. at lately yang laban ni edge at y2j sa summerslam, di nila inasahan si y2j pa ang kinampi ng fans sa hometown ni edge.

ano nga pala yung 'boy band' gimmick ng wcw noon, 3 sila sumasayaw bago sa match at nung huli sinamahan pa sila ni tank abbot?

agree... napakaraming possibilities na maaring mangyari... that, i believe, is what wwe should do... make unpredictable outcomes... so para abangan sila lalo at panoorin other than their PPV events...

hahaha! oo nga pala, 3 count yun. kung tutuusin, nauna pa siya sa gimmick ni scotty too hotty, brian christopher at rikishi... diba parang ganun na rin yun, lalo na nung kasama nila si tank abbot?

re: maduza. yun din kasi ang ginawa ng wwf nung 1st time lumipat si ric flair galing wcw, nakalimutan ng wcw kunin yung belt sa kanya (champion siya noon) at lumabas siya sa wwf superstars or raw is war na suot ang belt tapos tinapon niya sa basurahan. so ginaya lang ni bischoff yun.

totoo nga sabi ni tamago, si hogan may planong magtayo ng sariling federation based in florida, at gusto niya kunin sana si ted turner bilang financier. problema lang dito, walang wrestler na matino ang gusto maka-associate kay hogan kasi bwakaw siya sa spotlight. noong nasa wcw lang nga siya ang daming nabwiset sa kanya dahil sa 'backstage politics' niya at mga na-push noon puro kaibigan lang niya (isipin niyo si disciple aka brutus beefcake tinulak noon over sila eddie guerrero!) at si ted turner din di na kasingyaman noon mula nung umalis siya sa negosyo niya.

sayang din wala ng balita sa mga ex-wcw talents tulad ni lash leroux, crowbar, evan kariagias at norman smiley.. also si major gunns!

di ba si norman smiley & si crowbar nasa TNA na?

as for the 3 non-WWE wrestlers:

AJ Styles

D-Lo Brown (so underrrated)

Ron Simmons (another underrated wrestler)

actually, ang dami nilang wrestlers that deserve to be in the WWE

yeah, i've got to agree, ron simmons is a very good wrestler... nga lang, problema, marami reklamo sa kanya as a "stiff" wrestler...

...d'lo brown din, unproperly used sa WWE... AJ styles almost na, nga lang, me nabasa akong article na hindi raw sya "ever" sasayad sa WWE (iiwasan daw...)...

my 3 wrestlers that should be in WWE:

1. AJ Styles

2. Raven

3. X-Pac (just kidding...)

and

3. Norman Smiley :)

!!!

Si Major Gunns (Tylene Buck).. nasa backyard wrestling. :)

------------------

Dapat recruit ni Hogan sila Macho Man, Roddy Piper & Ric Flair... tapos twagin nila na.. DINOSAUR Wrestling Association ung group nila. :)

-----------------

non-WWE wrestlers who deserve a chance:

1. Mga cruiserwights: Low Ki, Kid Kash, etc

2. AJ Styles

3. Mga ex-ECW stars: Sandman, New Jack, "the other Dudleys" :)

-----------------

Ano nga tawag sa dance routine ni Norman Smiley? Hehe! :)

-----------------

Ako din may poll: WWE wrestler who doesn't deserve to be in the company?!

:)

Si Major Gunns (Tylene Buck).. nasa backyard wrestling. :)

------------------

Dapat recruit ni Hogan sila Macho Man, Roddy Piper & Ric Flair... tapos twagin nila na.. DINOSAUR Wrestling Association ung group nila. :)

-----------------

non-WWE wrestlers who deserve a chance:

1. Mga cruiserwights: Low Ki, Kid Kash, etc

2. AJ Styles

3. Mga ex-ECW stars: Sandman, New Jack, "the other Dudleys" :)

-----------------

Ano nga tawag sa dance routine ni Norman Smiley? Hehe! :)

-----------------

Ako din may poll: WWE wrestler who doesn't deserve to be in the company?!

:)

dati, appealing yan si Tylene Buck. pero later on, pumangit sya. oh well... mas maganda naman si Stacy Keibler. oh yeh!!

Roddy Piper is trying to get back in the WWE

Randy Savage & Hulk Hogan aren't on good terms. in fact, Savage keeps challenging Hogan to a fight, whether in the ring or outside.

i dunno who doesn't deserve to be in the WWE. i think the current wrestlers made an impact w/c impressed the maganement, thus them being in the WWE. the problem is that a lot of them are underutilized because the management keeps focusing on their major stars

Austin had a brief meeting w/ Vince McMahon backstage at the last Raw show. the topic of their discussion is yet unknown. but when he mingled w/ the other wrestlers, he said that he stopped drinking & had a new outlook in life, in w/c 1 wrestler said he was a "new age redneck." haha!

WWE wrestlers have been complaining of the dress code that management has recently imposed on them. they have to show up at shows in business attire, w/c doesn't sit well w/ most (if not all) of them. Rey Mysterio & D-Von Dudley have already been fined. management is fining $500 for the 1st offense, $1000 for the 2nd, & a suspension for the 3rd. management doesn't want wrestlers to show up in an very unprofessional state of fashion, thus the dress code.

funny thing about this, even the Undertaker has to comply w/ the dress code, even though arriving in a business suit conflicts w/ his Deadman persona.

Brock Lesnar might not make the final roster of the Minnesota Vikings. although he has worked very hard at the training camp, he has a difficult time catching up w/ the speed of the game

gumawa nga si randy savage ng rap cd and meron daw isang song dun tinatamaan niya si hogan. wierd lang nga dun, kung mahirap na nga intindihin ang pananalita ni macho man, pano pa kaya kung rap! hahaha!

si raven dumaan naman sa wwe (and noon sa wwf bago siya nag wcw) pero once again underutilized siya, pang heat lang siya noon. sayang. dapat si tazz din pala bumalik na sa competition, isa ring palpak na wwe entry siya, kahit living legend na siya noon as the human suplex machine. injury-ridden na ba siya kaya di siya lumalaban?

sa dami ng talents nga ng wwe, eh tapos 2 lang ang weekly shows nila, kelangan talaga gumawa sila ng isa pang federation (ecw!!!) para ilagay naman dun mga hindi nagagamit. pero kung isipin mo naman, nagsasayang sila ng 15 minutes sa raw diva search, pero si nunzio at jamie noble di man lang nilalagay sa smackdown.

isa pang sayang si lance storm. puwede siya maging next benoit.

in reply to the other poll request...

3 superstars that shouldn't be in the WWE:

1. A-Train (he should has his own show on the Animal Channel...)

2. Big Show (too big to have any logical gimmick...)

3. Rosey (will never be a serious competitor... i hope i'm wrong)...

Guest Kilabot
sa dami ng talents nga ng wwe, eh tapos 2 lang ang weekly shows nila, kelangan talaga gumawa sila ng isa pang federation (ecw!!!) para ilagay naman dun mga hindi nagagamit. pero kung isipin mo naman, nagsasayang sila ng 15 minutes sa raw diva search, pero si nunzio at jamie noble di man lang nilalagay sa smackdown.

meron naman silang minor shows na tig isang oras pag walang PPV. Sunday night Heat (raw) & Velocity (SD). kaya lang minsan ang mga matches dito walang kwenta. as what i said, minor league ng WWE

=======

oo nga badtrip yang diva search na yan...kung pwede lang sana sila maghubad, kahit wala ng wrestling ok na. :lol:

actually, A-Train is ok. he's just been given bad scripts. he was funny when he was partners w/ Scotty 2 Hotty.

more news about Raw Diva hopeful Carmella DeCesare. she was recently involved in a wild bar fight in Cleveland. the topic of the fight was about NFL QB Jeff Garcia, whom she is dating.

Carmella rushed a certain Christin Hine, who i guess is her rival for Garcia, & slapped her then continued w/ more physical & verbal assaults. & before she left the bar, she reportedly kicked Hine on the head.

Reports say that this has not happened once. she has allegedly threatened Hine several times over the phone. of course, these allegations have been denied by Carmella & her lawyer