WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Sakoda is no longer w/ WWE SD! (as if he'll be missed)

rumor has it that Randy Orton will win the championship at summerslam. there are so many angles that could happen if that occurs. 1 is that if he does win the championship, he'll become a face, & Edge will take his spot in Evolution. Orton will hold the championship until WM 21, where he'll probably face HHH.

so many talks regarding this issue. what could also happen is that Evolution could break up, Orton will remain a heel & HHH will be a face once again, still leading up to their showdown in WM 21.

what do u guys think about Orton winning the championship, if ever? my perosnal opinion is that he doesn't deserve to win the championship... yet. give him more time although he is indeed a great athlete.

Rumor has it Jeff Hardy won't stick around TNA for long. If that's true, I hope he rejoins WWE.

the Rock & Hulk Hogan are gonna make an appearance at the MTV Video Awards

Kevin Nash is indeed included in "The Longest Yard" movie, alongside Steve Austin. Nathan Jones was suppose to be included in the cast, but his character was written out of the new script.

John Cena will leave the WWE for a while in mid-September to start filming the movie "The Marine."

a little survey for u wrestling fans. w/c Undertaker persona do u like best: The Deadman, the Demon, or the American Badass/Big Evil?

I like his American Badass role. The Deadman is way too old.

si orton ang future poster boy ng wwe, parang si rock noong bago siya, except wala pa rin tatalo kay rock sa mike. sayang lang sa wwe ang daming mga wrestlers diyan na dapat itulak, pero siguro nanggaling sa ibang federation at hindi "homegrown" or kaibigan ni triple h kaya walang push, tulad ni rhyno and yung mga umalis tuloy dahil sinira lang ng wwe exposure nila tulad ni raven, lance storm, sandman, dean malenko... dapat gumawa sila ng ecw group within wwe para mabuhay naman wwe, kasi medyo corny na yung drama ng mga ito. proof lang: jbl as champion??!!!

don't expect to see the great 1 soon. he just signed up for a new movie

sandman was never in WWE, sa WCW lang (where he went by the name of Hack)

pero yun nga, they don't push the other wrestlers who weren't WWE-bred into the limelight unless they can really make an impact w/ the crowd like Rey Mysterio. sayang talaga sina Tommy Dreamer, Lance Storm & Raven. I think Dean Malenko retired lang talaga. Matanda na rin sya. Pero he's a real great cruiserweight. If u watched him during the WCW days & his early WWE appearances (wherein he & Scotty 2 Hottie battled for the now-defunct Light Heavyweight championship), galing talaga. Technical wrestler, & very fast.

Another underutilized wrestler is William Regal. This guy is really good! I've seen him wrestle in WCW, & he has the makings of a classical technical wrestler. when he & HHH wrestled, lumabas yung old form nya, & it was quite a sight. he's really good. sana WWE would give him a push.

SD, geez. di ko alam anong gagawin ng mga writers dyan. it's really bad. i wonder nga lang if the writers of SD are the writers of Raw. if not, they should get the Raw writers

the deadman will win the championship soon. its uncertain if it'll happen at summerslam

thanks for the info. grabe bro, dami mo talaga alam sa wrestling. kaya nga, i dunno know what it is with smackdown, but it really sucks. i hope they change their strategy coz i'd rather watch the same episode of raw twice than watch sd. napapanood ko lang siya kasi wala magandang show na kasabay sa ibang channels. what is it with angle? sobrang flip na ata at galit na galit kay john cena, stripping cena of the us title. i hope they do something with the underutlized wrestlers, sayang eh...

well, we're all wrestling fans here. para we all know what to expect in the upcoming months.

i just watched SD! on solar USA. it was a good show. i loved eddie guerrero's frog splash off the steel cage unto JBL. that's gotta hurt!!!

i also laughed when kenzo suzuki said "can you dig that, sucka?" he's starting to be entertaining.

note on kenzo suzuki. he was originally suppose to be a Raw superstar & his name there was suppose to be Hirohito. but for some reason, they couldn't find any good scripts for him & a good place in Raw, so he's now in SD!

there's another rumor going around WWE, in w/c they might bring back ron simmons aka farrouq & ernest "the cat" miller to reform the nation of domination. if this happens, orlando jones might join this clique.

WWE is really interested in 1 of the Raw Diva Search contestants Carmella DeCesare. she is indeed very stunning & very sexy. that's because she's the Playboy Playmate of the Year 2004. but WWE can't hand over the contract to her cuz it's the fans who will decide who's gonna win this Diva Search. but i'm sure even if she doesn't win, the management will find a way to get her in the WWE.

i have the Playboy in w/c Torrie Wilson & Sable are on the cover. it's so-so. nothing to get riled up about. but Torrie is shaved. yummy!!!! i envy Billy Kidman.

lots of wrestling curcuits are interested in signing up Rikishi

Guest Kilabot

nice updates tamago! ur the man! pwede mo bang i email yung pics ni torrie sakin? kung pwede lang po?

===

pansin ko lang Raw & SD (ewan ko lang sa Solar cable ha). hindi umaabot ng 2 hours ang SD? (ung mga previous episodes)

& if ever John Cena will take a leave, pota, e di lalong papangit ang SD nyan? lalo na ngayon na si Booker T ang US champ.

thanks man. as for the pics, next time. may mga bata kasi dito sa tabi ko e hehehehe

oo nga, di umaabot ng 2 hrs yung raw & SD tapings. mas lalo na bwiset tong sky cable, sinisingit nila mga ads nila. & they delete some matches. when they showed backlash, di nila pinakita yung match ni edge & kane. bwiset!!! (baka sa solar na yan)

i dunno how long john cena will be gone. sana nga di matagal.

spike dudley became a heel in the last SD! tapings by turning against rey Mysterio.

they're building up orlando jordan nga. he won a match against rene dupree. so i'm starting to fel na baka totoo nga yung rumor about the revival of the nation of domination

si john cena naka-leave kasi gagawa siya ng sine, diba?

sa tingin ko hindi siguro 'nation of domination'-style ang bubuuin, pero opinion ko lang yan. nung ginawa kasi nila yan dati, kasama na yung doa at yung hispanic na grupo na kasama si savio vega, sobra silang na-criticize dahil sa idea na yun: people of same ethnicities grouping together to fight other ethnic groups.

agree ako kay tamago regarding kay william regal, okay na wrestler yan, and sa alam ko may history sila ni triple h, either nag-tag team sila dati o magkatunggali sila noon. si dean malenko okay rin, nag-retire na nga siya and road agent siya ng wwe ngayon. kahit ano pa sabihin nila, noong pumasok siya healthy din siya and comparative ang technical skills niya kay benoit, pero tingnan mo naman ano ginawa sa kanya- from a straight up character sa wcw naging manyakis sa wwe! wala ba silang maisip na iba na angkop sa mga wrestlers?

si undertaker naman, isa pang biktima ng poor writing. ang laking tanga ng mga writers na ito para gawing 'deadman' ulit siya eh wala na yung aura niyang yun nung 'biker guy' na siya eh- dapat binase na lang nila doon ang character- a merciless s.o.b. biker na walang kakampi. at yang cement truck gimmick nila sobrang supot na idea yun! sa tingin ko rin bilang na rin araw ni taker, at malapit na rin mag-retire yan- at kung mangyayari yan, magiging champion muna yan.

i agree. taker is not that charming anymore. the stunts are so corny. if they want taker to be interesting, they should pit him more against kane. thats the rivalry people wants to be seeing a lot.

john cena out of SD, thats more bad shows for them. if they "cant see him", they might not watch sd

raw is still very good. i love the story. evolution is really clicking. they are the people you's love to hate.

is the orlando jones tamago mentioned the actor in evolution? wrestle ba yun?

cant wait for hbk to return in september.

I was a WWF addict when I was younger. I subscribed to the three wrestling magazines, bought WWF stuff, watch and bought every pay per view event, sobra... I stopped watching when it turned really corny, nung dramahan ng McMahon family.

Started watching WWE again a few weeks back. I happened to chance upon Shawn Michaels, and boom! I'm hooked once more. He's one of my all-time favorites, which of course includes Bret Hart and Steve Austin.

I also like John Cena, Benoit and Y2J.

I love this thread! :)

i agree. taker is not that charming anymore. the stunts are so corny. if they want taker to be interesting, they should pit him more against kane. thats the rivalry people wants to be seeing a lot.

john cena out of SD, thats more bad shows for them. if they "cant see him", they might not watch sd

raw is still very good. i love the story. evolution is really clicking. they are the people you's love to hate.

is the orlando jones tamago mentioned the actor in evolution? wrestle ba yun?

oops. sorry about the orlando jones thing. i meant orlando jordan.

i was entertained by that clique-vs-clique gimmick during the late 90s. NOD vs the DOA vs Los Buritos (i know this isn't the name of the group, i know how to pronounce the name but i don't know how to spell it). it was cool

i agree that the undertaker "deadman" gimmick is old. they should have stuck to the american badass character. although it was kinda a good idea to resurrect the deadman through the storyline that they made w/c started at the survivor series & ended at WM XX. as for the feud between him & kane, WWE will only allow inter-brand matches at wrestlemania

there are plans for the undertaker to have a feud w/ john heidenreich after summerslam

Brock Lesnar & Rena Mero aka Sable are reportedly engaged.

rumors are flying around regarding face & heel turns & the championship of raw.

they might make orton champ at summerslam then he'll be a face right after. he'll be champ til WM 21 where he'll face HHH.

another rumor is that edge will replace orton in evolution. but he could also replace HHH. if that happens, edge will start a feud w/ benoit, HHH will turn into a face & lead to the showdown against orton at WM 21

Ok sana ang RAW pero ang daming nawala

nawala iyong mga malalaki ng superstars katulad ni GOLDBERG, KEVIN NASH, SCOT STEINER. eh iyon ang mga pamatay. Siguro natatakot ang mga resident RAW superstars na masapawan sila.

Heard ko nga, hinaharangan nila ang pagpasok ni STING at DIAMON DALLAS PAGE sa RAW

Pero ang miss ko talaga ay si STEFANIE MCMAHON, seksi niya talaga, talagang nakakaakit

si goldberg, ayaw na talaga. si kevin nash was released from his contract,& scott steiner is in the injured list but the management might not renew his contract & let his contract expire while he's on the sidelines.

si DDP was forcibly retired because of injuries but is trying to make a comeback. news is that he & austin are currently living together. DDP & his sexy wife Kimberly (from the Nitro Girls) have separated recently.

there were negotiations between WWE & sting to make an appearance, but they couldn't reach a deal, so no sting.

I was a WWF addict when I was younger. I subscribed to the three wrestling magazines, bought WWF stuff, watch and bought every pay per view event, sobra... I stopped watching when it turned really corny, nung dramahan ng McMahon family.

Started watching WWE again a few weeks back. I happened to chance upon Shawn Michaels, and boom! I'm hooked once more. He's one of my all-time favorites, which of course includes Bret Hart and Steve Austin.

I also like John Cena, Benoit and Y2J.

I love this thread! :)

too bad ma'am HBK will be out for quite some time. you should see how kane "made" him take the vacation, even i fell for that. :lol:

i see in john cena a "the rock" in the making. he has moves that sell, and trash talk that people love to hear.

at the rate things are going, if cena takes his vacation from sd, patay na, lalo na walang manonood ng sd. raw is definitely much more better than sd, as in much better! i hope they improve the storylines in sd. what about y2j and kane? one match deal lang ba talaga yun? is it because they got pissed with each other during last weeks raw or will it develop into something else???

at the rate things are going, if cena takes his vacation from sd, patay na, lalo na walang manonood ng sd. raw is definitely much more better than sd, as in much better! i hope they improve the storylines in sd. what about y2j and kane? one match deal lang ba talaga yun? is it because they got pissed with each other during last weeks raw or will it develop into something else???

i doubt kung tatagal ang rivalry na jericho - kane, wala masyadong reason for them na maging magkaaway. as a matter of fact, jericho will be competing against edge and batista for the intercontinental championship sa summerslam.

kane will be going up (again, unfortunately) against matt hardy, sana naman mas pagandahin nila yung laban. the first one was a dud. ang corny nung ending when a chair shot on kane while holding the steps made it. it was unbelievable and the execution was bad.

tamago, i saw last night nung frog splash ni eddie g sa steel cage, mukhang sya pa yung mas nasaktan. it was really a big OUCH! hehehe

jetrig, stephanie was sexy and lovelier during the ealy wwe days (the time when she married HHH and she was such a sweet girl). the new stephanie is like a monster. ewww. nagmukhang china na sya. hehehe (opinion lang po)