WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

RVD renewed his contract for another 3 yrs w/ the WWE. yun nga lang, underutilized sya, as well as booker t (although booker t's luck is changing cuz he just won the US championship on SD!).

Rikishi is no longer w/ the WWE. he is currently w/ the UPW

did u know that Rikishi used to go by the monicker Fatu? remember that character? he was a member of the Headshrinkers, kinda like the 90s version of the 80s WWF Islanders.

Guest Kilabot

SD 7-29-04

SD's new GM-THEODORE LONG

Rey Mysterio, Jr. v. Spike Dudley, Cruiserweight Championship Match

winner: New cruiserweight champ-SPIKE DUDLEY

Re-Match: Dudley Boyz v. Billy Kidman and Paul London,WWE Tag Team Championship-

winner: Billy Kidman/Paul London, new Tag Team Champions

RVD v. Cena v. Suzuki v. Gunn v. Reigns v. Haas v. Dupree v. Booker T, eight man elimination match for the U.S. Title

Winner: Booker T, New U.S. Champion

Edited by Kilabot

Spike Dudley might become a heel in the near future, thus rejoining the Dudley Boys.

Benoit got his monicker "The Canadian Crippler" when he accidentally broke Sabu's neck while wrestling in Japan some years ago.

There are plans that Randy Orton might turn into a face in the near future, w/c could lead to a showdown against HHH at Wrestlemania 21.

Austin is currently filming a movie entitled "The Longest Yard," & is slated to make another movie titled "The Marine."

WWE might not renew Scott Steiner's contract. He is currently on the injured list, & management might wait til his current contract expires while on the injured list.

After the last Raw, Batista acted like a complete jerk when fans asked for his autograph in the parking lot. While other wrestlers signed some autographs & posed for pics, he was in his in-ring persona, telling fans that they sucked, w/c gave the impression that Batista doesn't just act like a heel on-camera, HE REALLY IS A HEEL (still proud that he's Pinoy?).

Plans are the Undertaker will win the WWE championship at Summerslam, but there are also talks that he will win it after Summerslam.

did u know that Rikishi used to go by the monicker Fatu? remember that character? he was a member of the Headshrinkers, kinda like the 90s version of the 80s WWF Islanders.

im surprised with this info! fatu wasnt that big during the headshrinkers days. wow!

nice infos

oo nga e, medyo maliit pa si fatu noon. pero when he went solo & started to wear spandex, he started his dancing gig w/c he carried to the present. & of course, he got bigger.

did u know that WWE wanted to bring back Jeff Hardy for WM XX? both parties agreed on the idea except for 1 thing: WWE wanted jeff to go into rehab to kick his drug problem, & jeff felt that he didn't have a problem. so... no jeff hardy.

TNA is currently having some problems w/ jeff hardy. he cancelled 2 of his flights for a show, & arrived late for another. & for a road trip, he kept every1 waiting cuz he woke up late. this didn't sit well w/ the other wrestlers.

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman is currently in rehab. when he gets out, he'll rejoin the WWE. it's unknown though what role he'll play. of course, he wants to return as a wrestler, but WWE may have other plans

tamago, what happened to my old favorite tag team, THE BUSHWHACKERS?

buhay pa ba sila? i have no idea. although i'd like to know myself. they were very entertaining

did u know that joanie laurer, the wrestler formerly know as chynna, & sean "x-pac" waltman were once engaged? they split up now. but 1 juicy thing coming out of there relationship is that they made a sex tape ala tommy lee/pamela & paris hilton. a promotor got a hold of the video & is looking for a distributor in hollywood. the ex-couple are making jokes that the tape could revive their careers.

bruno sammartino might work w/ the WWE again

hitman, u forgot 1 movie of hulk hogan, & that's suburban commando. he played an alien who lives w/ a human family.

undertaker was also in this movie. he played a bounty hunter going after hogan's bald head.

u alos forgot 1 movie of the body. he was also in demolition man

Of course...I forgot about that...Hogan and Undertaker were in the Suburban Commando with Christopher Lloyd

And i also forgot that Jesse "The Body" Ventura was also in another Schwarzenegger flick "The Running Man"...He played Captain Freedom.

buhay pa ba sila? i have no idea. although i'd like to know myself. they were very entertaining

did u know that joanie laurer, the wrestler formerly know as chynna, & sean "x-pac" waltman were once engaged? they split up now. but 1 juicy thing coming out of there relationship is that they made a sex tape ala tommy lee/pamela & paris hilton. a promotor got a hold of the video & is looking for a distributor in hollywood. the ex-couple are making jokes that the tape could revive their careers.

bruno sammartino might work w/ the WWE again

x-pac and chynna? wow! i even thought eddie guerrero and chyna was so freaky! :lol:

pare, you really know the behind the scenes of wwe!

ask ko lang, was shawn michaels' last injury from kane real? grabe yun! how is he? cant wait to see him back in the ring.

i know mr. perfect is dead. but how about the follwing

a. lex lugger

b. ultimate warrior

c. bret hart

d. yokozuna

e. tatanka

f. hacksaw jim duggan

they are also my old favorite

thanks pare!

x-pac and chynna? wow! i even thought eddie guerrero and chyna was so freaky! :lol:

ask ko lang, was shawn michaels' last injury from kane real? grabe yun! how is he? cant wait to see him back in the ring.

a. lex lugger

b. ultimate warrior

c. bret hart

d. yokozuna

e. tatanka

f. hacksaw jim duggan

thanks pare!

LEX LUGER is also my favorite wwe wrestler nung kapanahunan pa niya. lakas kasi niya. hehehe! :lol:

a. lex lugger

b. ultimate warrior

c. bret hart

d. yokozuna

e. tatanka

f. hacksaw jim duggan

thanks pare!

i'm a big wrestling fan, man. ever since i started watching that BS, i got hooked on it. cool kasi, kahit scripted :) i'm sure every1 has the same reason. plus, i'd like to apply some of those moves on some a-holes. & the BS has gotten better.

weird no? parang di bagay yung 2. want to hear another weird relationship? before x-pac, it was actually HHH & Chynna!

i know that luger was recently in TNA. i dunno if he's still there, but i doubt it. i'll let u know.

the warrior is in indy wrestling curcuits.

tatanka... i have absolutely no idea.

last i heard about jim duggan, he had a drug problem.

yokozuna passed away either last year or 2 years ago. the undertaker & rikishi attended the services. they showed some footage in a SD! taping.

bret hart has been forcibly retired from wrestling due to a real superkick goldberg gave him in their match. that must have been some superkick, cuz it did some real internal damage to bret's head.

there are talks now between bret & vince (they apparently are already in good terms) for bret return to WWE (but, of course, not in the ring). included in these plans are a WWE-produced DVD about bret.

currently, bret & ric flair are at a word war cuz of some unsavory comments flair made about bret, mick foley & randy savage in his new book. if bret ever makes a return to the WWE, they might want to turn that spat of theirs into a on-camera dispute. but as mentioned, bret can't wrestle anymore unless he wants to become a vegetable. but bret is trying to work his way up to a wrestling level again by working out. he misses the combat in the ring. & who wouldn't want to see bret wrestle again?

the WWE would never allow that kind of injury on their superstars, so the "injury" of HBK is fake. he needed time off cuz his wife's about to give birth.

an earlier report stated that shawn was suppose to be back in time for summerslam, w/c would mean that he was suppose to face kane for the "injuries" that was inflicted upon him. but cuz of other injuries (not kane-related), he might appear after summerslam, thus making matt hardy once again kane's opponent at summerslam in a "death-do-us-apart" match, wherein the winner of that match would have to marry amy dumas a.k.a. lita (matt's real life gf, that lucky SOB). they were hoping that shawn could be back immediately, but time is of essence, & they needed a match for kane.

Ken Shamrock is back in TNA after headlining a UFC event a few months back (in w/c he got his 2nd win over Kimo after a TKO), & he's not happy w/ the current development of the company. he thinks that TNA is a minor league (ouch!!!), & he's not in good terms w/ Jeff Jarret, who in my opinion is a lousy wrestler.

i was reading osme of the early notes in this thread.

WM XX motto was "it all begins... again" cuz the 1st WM was held in Madison Square Garden. WM XX was held in the same venue. & MSG has pretty special meaning for WWE cuz of a lot of PPVs held there aside from the 1st WM.

brock was originally slated to win his match against goldberg in WM XX, but 2 weeks before the PPV, he suddenly announced that he quit & wanted to play football. so the writers changed their scripts.

goldberg was pretty much pissed at WWE cuz he felt underutilized. so he didn't even bother to renew his contract although management were offering him a new 1 (but at the start, they didn't want to. but w/ brock leaving the company, they needed another big name. unfortunately...)

during goldberg's stint in the WWE, he & Y2J got into a backstage fight. guess who won? Jericho!!!

they were just having a conversation when goldberg suddenly started his in-ring persona. in other words, he was trying to be a badass. this didn't sit well w/ Y2J, so a scuffle started. word is that jericho put goldberg in an armbar or some other submission move, & bill couldn't get out of it.

hanep ka tamago....galing mo humanap ng info. ako din alam ko na ang mga nagyari sa kanila.

ang TNA ok sana, tanggalin lang si Jeff Jarrett. he sucks!!!!! :P di talaga bagay ang persona niya sa ring e.

i'm always waiting for the Jeff Hardy return to WWE. malaki din ang build up niya sa Raw dati bago siya naging tamad and may drug problem. siya dapat ang next Shawn Michaels. dahil sa personality niya.

thanks, mga pre. basta i'll keep u guys updated on hte lowdowns happening in the WWE & others

if jeff hardy agreed w/ WWE's terms, he was suppose to return at WM XX w/ the SD brand. he would be part of the cruiserweights (w/c fits him, since he has the daredevil tactics of the luchadors).

hitman, additional wrestlers in movies

Kevin Nash - The Punisher

note on this: remember the match he had against Y2J in w/c the loser's long locks would be cut? nash had to lose cuz he has to have short hair for his role in the movie. he plays a russian thug in the movie (Punisher fans out there, who's this character? sinasabi na he's a known punisher opponent in the comics)

Nathan Jones - Troy

Austin & several other wrestlers star in "The Longest Yard" i think Nash is included. there are more. I think this is a Adam Sandler movie. the wrestlers are convicts who play football (if i remember correctly).

thanks, mga pre. basta i'll keep u guys updated on hte lowdowns happening in the WWE & others

if jeff hardy agreed w/ WWE's terms, he was suppose to return at WM XX w/ the SD brand. he would be part of the cruiserweights (w/c fits him, since he has the daredevil tactics of the luchadors).

tamago,

si jeff hardy nasa nwa-tna na, and heel na siya doon. ang may-ari ng nwa-tna si jerry jarrett, erpat ni jeff, kaya nga siya ang champion and inaakala nilang 31 crowd drawer. also in nwa-tna ang new hart foundation na pamangkin nila bret and isang bayaw nitong pamangkin, andun din si michael shane, na pamangkin naman ni hbk. judging by the way itong mga next generation wrestlers pumupunta sa nwa-tna instead of wwe (except randy orton) mukhang promising nga itong nwa-tna, siguro kelangan lang nila capital pa pang-expand ng operations... pero last i heard meron na silang nakuhang magandang tv deal and on the way na sila maging threat to wwe's stranglehold sa sports entertainment.

si luger, parang si sting, ay lumabas lamang sa tna on a per-appearance basis. kumbaga short time lang sila doon. siya rin ay involved sa pagkamatay ni elizabeth, ex-valet ni macho man, na ka-live in niya kasi namatay si elizabeth by o.d. sa bahay ni luger.

btw, si hogan pala ay nakikipag-usap din sa ibang willing investors (suckers) para magtayo ng isa pang federation. pero mukhang walang interested na investors, and wrestlers na sumali. at si ultimate warrior naman may malaking topaks yata sa ulo, and sinubukan niyang palitan legally ang real name niya, James Wellzig(?), at maging legal name niya ang "Warrior".

Guest batabatuta

......at si ultimate warrior naman may malaking topaks yata sa ulo, and sinubukan niyang palitan legally ang real name niya, James Wellzig(?), at maging legal name niya ang "Warrior".

May topak nga :boo: