WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Guest Kilabot

quicky:

ano ano nga pala yung mga title ng intro music nila Benoit, HHH, Edge, Rock, John Cena? may mp3 ba kayo nun or may alam ba kayong mabibilan ng music cd (orig o kahit na pirata)?

wala....kakatamad nga yung mga nangyayari lately sa wwe....as usual, si triple h na naman ang contender sa heavyweight champ. Dun ko lang napansin na, nawawalan na din ng potentials raw ah....paulit ulit na lang mga nangyayari, paikot ikot na lang sila kay benoit, hhh and micheals....sana ibalik na nila si rock para maging champ! or bigyan uli nila ng chance si micheals, mas ok si micheals para sakin kesa naman kay benoit or hhh.

tsaka hindi ko lang alam kung rumor lang or totoo....nabalitaan ko lang din to eh....totoo daw na asawa ni hhh si stephanie kaya laging nasa limelight si hhh?

Trips naman is good talaga. He's very imposing and his character is exactly what RAW is all about. But yes, seeing him win the title (or at least contend for it) ALL THE TIME can be pretty tiring already. The definitely need to push someone else...a fresher but talented wrestler...before the fans get "triple H-taste-fatigue-syndrome".

I'd love to see The GReat One wrestle again, though this time, seriously na. No one talks the way he does...and certainly no one can match his charisma. :)

yup, triple h is good but seeing him every week and hearing talk every week can get to be boring. i think the wwe is really having a hard time pushing new talent, or maybe because the past success of the rock, stone cold and goldberg more or less spoiled us and now makes the present crop pale in comparison to their charisma.

now, raw has eugene running with evolution as a result of triple h's brainwashing. this is the new storyline for raw and i just can't get too excited about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....just checked the wwe web...can't wait for the local channels to be updated...new rivalry between kane and matt hardy - practically a no contest - but add lita to the mix...the wwe spin doctors made lita pregnant which made hardy happy until he found out lita slept with kane! :lol: :lol: :lol:

move over the young and the restless, here comes raw!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Marami pala sa thread na ito gusto si rock ang mag champ, kaso its his showbiz career hampering him, pero napanood ko walking tall, di ko masyado type. Maganda pa yung mga nauna.

I think he deserves a title shot, kaso pag gumawa na naman ng movie yan, wala na naman siya. E mas malakas yatang raket ang movies kesa wrestling. I think wrestling could be much dangerous pa not withstanding the fact na mabyahe pa. Tignan mo si Brock, hindi tumagal.

Guest Kilabot

nampateng, ngayon ko lang napanood sa solar yung great american bash (well alam ko naman si JBL ang panalo, coz of the updates here in this thread). pucha, ang pangit ng ending. sana man lang yung pagkakagawa nila ng script e panalo talaga si JBL. gago talaga yun si angle

jbl won his fefense against eddie, with the help of kurt angle. now Vince fired angle as the GM and put him on the active roster and will have a match against eddie on the next ppay-per-view.

as for jbl he will again defend the title against the deadman.

i wonder if Taker will still align himself with paul heyman this time?

Marami pala sa thread na ito gusto si rock ang mag champ, kaso its his showbiz career hampering him, pero napanood ko walking tall, di ko masyado type. Maganda pa yung mga nauna.

I think he deserves a title shot, kaso pag gumawa na naman ng movie yan, wala na naman siya. E mas malakas yatang raket ang movies kesa wrestling. I think wrestling could be much dangerous pa not withstanding the fact na mabyahe pa. Tignan mo si Brock, hindi tumagal.

anu na ba ang nangyari kay brock???

astig lang kasi yung mga finishing moves ni chris benoit. the way he lets his enemies tap out, mas astig kesa pinfall ng 123 kaya madami rin may gusto kay chris benoit.

sya nga pala may share lang ako. dun sa mga gustong bumili ng advanced copy ng wrestling, pay per view copy pero vcd. sobrang linaw. sa makati cinema square, may stand dun na puro werestling ang binebenta. after a week or two ng special event, may copy na agad sila. 100 ata per cd. kahit mga classics meron sila. sa third floor opposite side ng billard hall.

sana makatulong sa mga adik sa wrestling. hehehe

Guest Kilabot

@hard-tnx 4d infos. post mo pa kung meron pa sa ibang store

@ICD-hibernate mode ata kasi manganganak yung misis nya...ang nangyari (kunwari) is nilagyan sya ni kane ng silya sa leeg then tinadjakan ni kane tapos (kunwari) nagsuka sya ng dugo & sinugod sa hospital

astig lang kasi yung mga finishing moves ni chris benoit. the way he lets his enemies tap out, mas astig kesa pinfall ng 123 kaya madami rin may gusto kay chris benoit.

sya nga pala may share lang ako. dun sa mga gustong bumili ng advanced copy ng wrestling, pay per view copy pero vcd. sobrang linaw. sa makati cinema square, may stand dun na puro werestling ang binebenta. after a week or two ng special event, may copy na agad sila. 100 ata per cd. kahit mga classics meron sila. sa third floor opposite side ng billard hall.

sana makatulong sa mga adik sa wrestling. hehehe

daanan k pag m in the arrea

I'm a JBL fan, pero gusto ko ring wrestler si Undertaker. Hirap tuloy mamili sa dalawa. Pero mukhang dehado dyan si JBL. hehehe.

JBL? You can't be serious? :blink:

Why would you like such a lame ass wrestler like him?

His gimmick even sucks big time.

Well, the whole WWE pretty much sucks right now too.

there are 2 reasons why triple h is always in the limelight & always in running for the championship:

1) he is indeed married to stephanie. so he's pretty much family for the mcmahons. so he can pull lots of strings. even when they weren't married yet, he had a lot of backing. other wrestlers like austin were able to prevent his influence from spreading. but now...

2) there's no better heel on the raw brand than triple h. even ric flair (whooo!) can't fill in the shoes of being a badassed heel cuz of his age. triple h takes that slot pretty well.

brock lesnar is currently trying out in the NFL. i forgot w/c team he's trying out for. & he's dating sable :)

nakakasawa nga si benoit as the champ. they should build up his character more instead of the "benoit is for real" schtick.

JBL as champ? not really a good idea. di naman sya top wrestler talaga. they just had to bring in a new single heel in the smackdown side, & he fits the bill. but i do miss the APA. bagay talaga si bradshaw & simmons

as for the new smackdown GM, rumor has it teddy "theodore" long is gonna take the slot. bagay. he can be such an ass. nakakasawa si kurt angle being GM

lots of rumors are flying around in WWE now. 1 is that billy gunn is gonna leave cuz of the possiblity of more money in the indy scene. another is that RVD might be out cuz writers don't know what to do w/ him in the smackdown brand.

another rumor is that the cruiserweight division might fold up. i forgot the reasons for this.

actually, the WWE crusierweight division sucks. if u watch the WCW crusierweights & NWA-TNA's X-division wrestlers, they are far better than WWE's. ang bilis ng action talaga! sa WWE, puro rey mysterio na lang, & he's not as good as he was in WCW. pati si billy kidman (if you watched walking tall, he was an extra there) bano na rin. there was a rumor before that kidman might be fired, but WWE can't afford that cuz if he goes, so does torrie wilson (kidman's wife). & WWE doesn't want to lose 1 of their favorite divas.

goldberg is in 1 of japan's wrestling curcuits. dapat nga kasama si austin since they became good friends during their run in WWE. i forgot why austin didn't join.

oh yeh, sean "x-pac" waltman might be back in the WWE. big show is coming back after summerslam.