WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Triple H kicked the crap out of HBK in the Hell in a Cell match. As for Orton, he is still the champ as far as I know, didn't know what happened this week in the current Raw show.

Hey! Orton is a cool IC champ. He is young, brash, good looking, got the moves and the mic skills. A few more months in IC and he is World Champ material already. :)

That's true! I've always been rooting for him. he really is a champ material, no doubt. I guess that's why RAW has been really taking good care of him.

Wait, I've a question: Is the Taker joining Heyman's evil crew - with the Dudley Boyz? I was watching SD yesterday and I saw the clip where Heyman was trying to persuade the Taker to join his group - while the Dudleys are holding the pall bearer hostage. :)

Hi Thony! See, I told you i'm gonna visit the thread! ;)

That's true! I've always been rooting for him. he really is a champ material, no doubt. I guess that's why RAW has been really taking good care of him.

Wait, I've a question: Is the Taker joining Heyman's evil crew - with the Dudley Boyz? I was watching SD yesterday and I saw the clip where Heyman was trying to persuade the Taker to join his group - while the Dudleys are holding the pall bearer hostage. :)

Hi Thony! See, I told you i'm gonna visit the thread! ;)

The story of Taker joining Heyman is pretty exciting. It can still go either way, and you really don't know if Heyman is really looking after the Dudley Boyz, of just fattening them up for the slaughter.

Right now, I'm 80% sure that Taker will join Heyman's group even after he and the dudley boyz hash it out in the Great American Bash. Paul Bearer is going to be buried alive and that'll leave an angle for Kane to go to SD for some revenge on the Taker. :lol:

The story of Taker joining Heyman is pretty exciting. It can still go either way, and you really don't know if Heyman is really looking after the Dudley Boyz, of just fattening them up for the slaughter.

Right now, I'm 80% sure that Taker will join Heyman's group even after he and the dudley boyz hash it out in the Great American Bash. Paul Bearer is going to be buried alive and that'll leave an angle for Kane to go to SD for some revenge on the Taker. :lol:

Now I know why I like you --- your thoughts on WWE are simply amazing. And you do your research well ha! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the info with me...

What of Shelton benjamin? You think he's going to play a major role in Raw? How far do you think he'll go? :)

Now I know why I like you --- your thoughts on WWE are simply amazing. And you do your research well ha! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the info with me...

What of Shelton benjamin? You think he's going to play a major role in Raw? How far do you think he'll go? :)

Shelly is talented and really over right now the winnings he has againsts Evolution. However I think the highest he'll ever be will be an upper mid card and will hold the IC belt sometime before the year ends.

While he is a hot prospect right now, he does rub me wrong and I can't explain why. His mic skills are adequate but if he ever wants to break out and be a main eventer, he has to improve. I don't think the WWE is willing to have another world champion like Benoit: No Gimmick and Almost No Mic Skills, within the next couple of years.

Thanks though for the compliment :*

Shelly is talented and really over right now the winnings he has againsts Evolution. However I think the highest he'll ever be will be an upper mid card and will hold the IC belt sometime before the year ends.

While he is a hot prospect right now, he does rub me wrong and I can't explain why. His mic skills are adequate but if he ever wants to break out and be a main eventer, he has to improve. I don't think the WWE is willing to have another world champion like Benoit: No Gimmick and Almost No Mic Skills, within the next couple of years.

Thanks though for the compliment :*

I think Shelton's mic work needs a lot of improving pa. Though he's better with it than Benoit, but he sometimes talks without conviction and authority...thus, he always ends up being swallowed by Orton's promos :)

I think Shelton's mic work needs a lot of improving pa. Though he's better with it than Benoit, but he sometimes talks without conviction and authority...thus, he always ends up being swallowed by Orton's promos :)

:lol: Maybe the reason why I can't take him seriously is because of that stupid TEAM ANGLE gimmick he had with Charlie. They positively looked and act like jobbers and now that he is in the mid cards, I still can't take him seriously. :lol:

hey guys...just saw this thread.

i've been a fan of wrestling since i was 12 (now i'm 32) and i still watch it...i still remember the old school - tony atlast, paul orndorff, ultimate warrior, jyd...even the other associations likw the awa and nwa...it's amazing how the wwe bought them all out...whatever the critics say, you have to give it the wwe and vince mcmahon that they have brough sports entertainment to a different level, how many sports entertainment companies can claim to be listed on the nyse?

remember, if girls (and i'll admit ma is a rarity) ask us why we bother to watch wrestling, just say it's like watching a soap opera but it has more action! :D

btw, when i was 16 i saw ravishing rick rude, jim "the anvil" neidhart, and the one man gang at the vancouver airport - HUGE!!!!!

hey guys...just saw this thread.

i've been a fan of wrestling since i was 12 (now i'm 32) and i still watch it...i still remember the old school - tony atlast, paul orndorff, ultimate warrior, jyd...even the other associations likw the awa and nwa...it's amazing how the wwe bought them all out...whatever the critics say, you have to give it the wwe and vince mcmahon that they have brough sports entertainment to a different level, how many sports entertainment companies can claim to be listed on the nyse?

remember, if girls (and i'll admit ma is a rarity) ask us why we bother to watch wrestling, just say it's like watching a soap opera but it has more action! :D

btw, when i was 16 i saw ravishing rick rude, jim "the anvil" neidhart, and the one man gang at the vancouver airport - HUGE!!!!!

I believe NWA still exists as an independant entity. It is once of the few promotions that haven't been bought by the WWE. I might be wrong though. Welcome to the thread :lol:

I think the NWA is the TNA that is shown on Star World every Friday. The emcee's were from the defunct WCW. Their main stars are mostly those who were taken out of WWE like Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, etc. It's ok to watch but if WWE Raw of Smackdown were on a different channel it would be tapping out!

guys, badblood updates naman dyan...sino sino nanalo...

Morning guys & M_A! :)

Bad Blood will be shown on Solar USA on July 5.

SPOILERS

Bad Blood Results (6/13/04 Columbus, Ohio):

HHH def. HBK

Benoit © over Kane

Orton © def. Benjamin

Benoit & Edge def. La Resistance © via DQ

Y2J def. Tomko (Problem Solver)

Trish becomes the new women's champ after def. Lita, Gail Kim, & Victoria.

Eugene def. The Coach

Great American Bash Results (6/27/04):

WWE Heavyweight Title - Bull Rope Match

Eddie Guerrero loses to John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL is the NEW WWE champ.

WWE United States Title - Fatal Four Way

John Cena © retains the US title vs. Booker T vs. Rene Dupree vs. Rob Van Dam

Concrete Crypt Match

Undertaker def. The Dudley Boyz but buries Paul Bearer in a crypt. This signifies the end of the Paul Bearer character in the WWE.

WWE Cruiserweight Title

Rey Mysterio © retains the cruiserweight belt vs. Chavo Guerrero

Mordecai over Hardcore Holly

Kenzo Suzuki def Billy Gunn

Luther Reigns def. Charlie Haas

Edited by fatso8

Rumor Mill

Garrison Cade is set to have a new gimmick. He will assume a character similar to that of Shawn Michaels.. He will be known as H. B. Cade :lol: (no joke!) :lol:

There are plans to give Rodney Mack a JYD-like gimmick. (His previous ECW gimmick - Red Dawg - was based on JYD)

Paul Bearer recently underwent a gallbladder operation. This was the reason for the "kidnapping" angle.

Jacqueline's WWE contract was not renewed, she was released by the WWE last week.

Rikishi's contract may not be renewed because of weight problems.

Jacqueline's WWE contract was not renewed, she was released by the WWE last week.

You mean they finally admit that giving her the cruiserweight belt was a stupid joke? :lol: Man, I swear the WWE is focusing too much on Hosses. They have a splendid light-heavy weight division right now that will really increase the quality of the SD shows. **sigh**

Hoss based entertainment is too ordinary nowadays, everybody is doing it. <_<

Guest Kilabot

@fatso-thanks for d infos...but i have a question...when did rey mysterio become Cruserweight champion?

=====

re: EG & JBL...dapat naman si JBL ang champ...hindi naman talaga kaya ni EG si JBL (kung totoo, though we know its scripted) diba? sobrang liit ni EG para maging WWE Champ

basta ako, you can't see me!!! John Cena pa rin!!!

@fatso-thanks for d infos...but i have a question...when did rey mysterio become Cruserweight champion?

=====

re: EG & JBL...dapat naman si JBL ang champ...hindi naman talaga kaya ni EG si JBL (kung totoo, though we know its scripted) diba? sobrang liit ni EG para maging WWE Champ

basta ako, you can't see me!!! John Cena pa rin!!!

JBL should be champ in order to set up a Taker feud with him. Look for Eddie to feud next with Mordecai. SD is starting to head into the right directions as to the storyline, however the matches are still atrocious. I think a Taker and Mordecai feud for the championship is somewhere scheduled within the year. :lol:

On the RAW front, I love the fact that Eugene is being Hunter's puppy. This will set up a nice rebellion by Orton for the leadership of Evolution. Is it me, or is he starting to act like the Rock whenever he appears with the rest of Evolution. Oops... Is that an eyebrow? lol! :lol:

Wow! Benoit is slowly but surely cementing his legitimacy as the Champion. He actually got Kane to tap out. I have to give Benoit his props, the guy is a hard worker and it is time he deserves some recognition. B)

Morning guys & M_A! :)

Bad Blood will be shown on Solar USA on July 5.

SPOILERS

Bad Blood Results (6/13/04 Columbus, Ohio):

HHH def. HBK

Benoit © over Kane

Orton © def. Benjamin

Benoit & Edge def. La Resistance © via DQ

Y2J def. Tomko (Problem Solver)

Trish becomes the new women's champ after def. Lita, Gail Kim, & Victoria.

Eugene def. The Coach

Great American Bash Results (6/27/04):

WWE Heavyweight Title - Bull Rope Match

Eddie Guerrero loses to John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL is the NEW WWE champ.

WWE United States Title - Fatal Four Way

John Cena © retains the US title vs. Booker T vs. Rene Dupree vs. Rob Van Dam

Concrete Crypt Match

Undertaker def. The Dudley Boyz but buries Paul Bearer in a crypt. This signifies the end of the Paul Bearer character in the WWE.

WWE Cruiserweight Title

Rey Mysterio © retains the cruiserweight belt vs. Chavo Guerrero

Mordecai over Hardcore Holly

Kenzo Suzuki def Billy Gunn

Luther Reigns def. Charlie Haas

I hate JBL!!! :angry: That sick scum! I swear i'll be switching channels everytime he makes an appearance on SD!

I hate JBL!!! :angry: That sick scum! I swear i'll be switching channels everytime he makes an appearance on SD!

hey ma, that's true...everytime i see jbl on smackdown i really wonder why the wwe is trying to push this guy...lousy character...he was just much better as one-half of apa...just beer drinking and skull smashing

what's your take on eugene? i think it's a joke - but that's just me :)

Bakit kaya isa isa nila tinatanggal mga old school wrestlers(kevin nash, stone cold etc...)? Tsaka para sakin, walang sense mag champion mga cruiserweights eh(like benoit and guerero), tsaka anu balita kina scott steiner? Si sting ba, may news na pupunta sa WWE?

Para sakin dapat nila i build up si John Cena, Tyson Tomko, Batista, dapat ilaban nila tong mga to sa mga nawala nang sina Goldberg at Brock Lesnar...malupit na bugbugan yun!