WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

i miss this thread...

anyway... i like how they are promoting shelton benjamin... this guy is promosing and has a lot to show...

i think that it is time for benoit to shed out the championship... raw is needed to be revitalized... a new champ must be raised...

The best match that I saw was the Undertaker Mankind steelcage match in which Undertaker pushed Mankind from the top of the cage thru the announcer's table man that was the most brutal match I've ever seen. Another was that match between Japanese wrestler Antonio Inouki vs an American wrestler that left the two wrestlers bloodied because that match has no ring ropes and no foams at the corners.

hhhhmmmm just want to share my thoughts about wwe.....medyo nakakabored yung ibang story, lang masyadong match na nakakaentertain( lalo na ngayung nawala yung mga top cards nila (asutin,angle,goldberg,brock)....i hate latino heat...masdesserving naman si rvd na maging champion kaso pinagmumukha nilang mahina soi rvd...sabi nga ni good ol JR "rvd by far is one of the best wrestler today in wwe without a championship belt). sana bumalik na ulit si rock sa wwe....shawnmichaels naman nakakasawa na yung match niya kay HHH paulit-ulit na main event na lang na sila pa rin ang magkalaban...

tanong ko po sa mga wwe fans dito

1 bat nawala si bill goldberg?tapos na ba contract nya dun?

2 si hogan bat nawala bigla?

topic....anong match or event ng wwe kayo humanga,natakot?

undertaker vs. mankind

tlc match part 2 ng wrestlemania XVII

shawn michaels vs. triple H yung armaggedon 2003

brock performing his superstarpress move...kala ko bali na buto ni brock nun..elib ako hehehe . :boo:

kakabilib rin yung move ni taker na old school.. :cool:

hulkamania

microphone talent ni rock...

austin when he change wwes attitude... :blush:

Bill Goldberg is "fighting" under DSE's (Dream Stage Entertainment) puroresu outift, Hustle.

As for Hulk Hogan, I believe he "fights" under NJPW (New Japan Pro-Wrestling) occasionally.

Try watching Japanese Pro-Wrestling. They have way fancier gimiks than US based promotions. Yun nga lang, mahirap maghanap nun dito sa Pinas. So if anyone of you has sources for puroresu, just PM me. Thanks!

hhhhmmmm just want to share my thoughts about wwe.....medyo nakakabored yung ibang story, lang masyadong match na nakakaentertain( lalo na ngayung nawala yung mga top cards nila (asutin,angle,goldberg,brock)....i hate latino heat...masdesserving naman si rvd na maging champion kaso pinagmumukha nilang mahina soi rvd...sabi nga ni good ol JR "rvd by far is one of the best wrestler today in wwe without a championship belt). sana bumalik na ulit si rock sa wwe....shawnmichaels naman nakakasawa na yung match niya kay HHH paulit-ulit na main event na lang na sila pa rin ang magkalaban...

topic....anong match or event ng wwe kayo humanga,natakot?

undertaker vs. mankind

tlc match part 2 ng wrestlemania XVII

shawn michaels vs. triple H yung armaggedon 2003

brock performing his superstarpress move...kala ko bali na buto ni brock nun..elib ako hehehe . :boo:

kakabilib rin yung move ni taker na old school.. :cool:

hulkamania

microphone talent ni rock...

austin when he change wwes attitude... :blush:

Agree, ako sa yo dyan pre.. Paulit-ulit na main events.

RVD has charisma. He doesn't need a belt to "get over" the crowd. Sayang nga si RVD. :)

Latino Heat (& Benoit) are deserving to be champs. Tagal na din nila sa business, & they can really wrestle. ;)

1. bat nawala si bill goldberg?tapos na ba contract nya dun?

Coz di na nirenew yung contract nya. Dami nya daw reklamo, about house shows & ung sa gimmicks (nagmumukha daw sya weak). He wants the WWE to bring back ung Goldberg (WCW monster gimmick), wherein everybody jobs for him.

2. si hogan bat nawala bigla?

Contract dispute din ata. Nawala sya bigla nung Mr. America gimmick.

BRING BACK THE ATTITUDE ERA! :) :D

Edited by fatso8

Rumor Mill

WWE plans to give Edge a character change. They're planning to make him a heel & become one of the most despised men in the Raw roster.

There are also plans for The Undertaker to turn heel for a while & make a run at Eddie Guerrero's title... He is also set to feud w/ Mordecai.

Sorry OT ito.

Parenf fatso, Bosconian ka ba? Kita ko kasi yung post mo sa thread ng Busko. Saang Busko ka?

Yup! batch 94. :)

Para di OT...

SD News... Chavo Classic was fired by the WWE. Since he was the reigning cruiserweight champ, he dropped the title to Rey Misterio Jr.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ayaw ko bumalik sila...dapat ibang gimik naman. well, wala tayo magagawa di naman tayo ang may-ari e. :P

An NWO angle will be cool. This will likely span both the Raw and SD shows in order to boost up SD. The Corp and the DX angles doesn't seem right to me. However an NWO angle with a lot of random violence and sheer craziness will help explain a sudden and much needed shakeup of the rosters in both shows.

Rumor Mill

WWE plans to give Edge a character change. They're planning to make him a heel & become one of the most despised men in the Raw roster.

There are also plans for The Undertaker to turn heel for a while & make a run at Eddie Guerrero's title... He is also set to feud w/ Mordecai.

Edge can be a good heel if packaged correctly. well, he can wrestle now a bit with his bulked up body. dati kasi payat niya e...at least ngayon may kaunting muscle na.

Undertaker and Mordecai will eventually meet in a battle. pwede nga na mag-merge sila sa isang stable. malay mo....the supposed "good" will team up with the supposed "evil" of the industry. magandang personality clash. :lol:

Para di OT...

SD News... Chavo Classic was fired by the WWE. Since he was the reigning cruiserweight champ, he dropped the title to Rey Misterio Jr.

For real?!? I can't say I'm sad for him..coz i'm not :lol:

An NWO angle will be cool. This will likely span both the Raw and SD shows in order to boost up SD. The Corp and the DX angles doesn't seem right to me. However an NWO angle with a lot of random violence and sheer craziness will help explain a sudden and much needed shakeup of the rosters in both shows.

that's a good twist to a never ending plot of the WWE. a little craziness really won't hurt them. kung bumalik ang NWO, i hope they don't over do it. dati kasi nagsawa ang tao sa antics nila.

ATTITUDE really was good....i don't want to bring it back though. i want them to go beyond it and create a livelier WWE.

Para di OT...

so what is the cause for alarm? matanda na siya e....kinalaban pa ng babae. grabe ang storyline na yun ano. di ko trip ang inter-gender matches e...to cliche. la lang...hehehehe

Rumor Mill

naah... evolution has alredy given raw the most depised heels in the history of raw... a sissy character like randy orton shouldn't be a champ...

i've seen alot of factions come and go in the wwe but nothing, and i mean nothing can match the sheer audacity and charisma of D-GENERATION X B) in their stable they had hhh, hbk, road dog, mr ass and chyna ;) for the all of the new teams and groups out there now, i got two words for ya: SUCK IT!!!!!!!

For real?!? I can't say I'm sad for him..coz i'm not :lol:

Classic is really showing his age and I for one am glad that the WWE didn't renew his contract. Despite his funny antics, he can get killed out there and that would really be a shame. Another good thing to look at with this event is that Jr. is now a solo act, now he doesn't have an excuse if he doesn't get over. No more hiding in the shadows of eddie and classic.

With the way SD is being set up right now, there might a a rey mysterio vs. chavo jr. ppv fight in the Great American Bash. I can't wait to see the new leaner and meaner Chavo.

guys havent you notice about hhh body built?tumataba sya ulit...anyone knows why?ang alam ko lang kasi me groin injury sya....

langya talo si hbk sa bad blood...nakakayamot...bad trip!!!! :grr: puro na lang hhh di ba nakakahalata sila mcmahon na nagsasawa na tao kay hhh kasi almost 3 yrs na sya palagi ang ginagawang toughest heel! dapat i level up nila si kane....ginagawa nilang babayagin!si rock babalik na ba ulit?

bt nga pla nawala si kevin nash at scott hall sa wwe?tnx :)

ang alam ko kay scott hall......di siya kinuha kasi may drinking problem siya. sa WCW, nung sa NWO may driniking problem siya nun at yun na ginawang storyline in the hopes na titigil siya, e hindi ata gumana. si Vince kasi gusto niya na talent yung walang distractions o personal conflicts. kaya ng pinakakawalan niya yung mga problem child. si Jeff Hardy nga nun gusto talaga niya i-retain pero medyo tamad sa training kasi nga medyo payat siya...Vince wanted him to bulk up a little to contend for an individual title...e si Jeff ang may ayaw kaya yun nawala siya, don't believe that it was because of the all the high risk moves he made, tamad lang siya na talent. may potential nga siya e....popular sa audience. pwede nga sana siya na next HBK kung kakayanin e si Jeff Hardy ang hindi nagsikap.

nga pala nabasa ko yan sa isang wrestling magazine nung 2002 ata....nagulat nga ako sa article na yun kasi tell all.

wla na si goldberg!? sayang.hardcore pa naman style nya. hindi naman sya nagaapear na mahina a.kinakatakutan nga eh..

ano bang nangyari kay brock lesnar? wla na ba sya?

Brock i strying out for NFL's Minnesota Vikings... I'm sure balik-WWE sya pag di sya natanggap.

He cites the loss of enthusiasm for the sport & the road sked/ house shows as reasons for him quitting the company.

guys havent you notice about hhh body built?tumataba sya ulit...anyone knows why?ang alam ko lang kasi me groin injury sya....

langya talo si hbk sa bad blood...nakakayamot...bad trip!!!! :grr: puro na lang hhh di ba nakakahalata sila mcmahon na nagsasawa na tao kay hhh kasi almost 3 yrs na sya palagi ang ginagawang toughest heel! dapat i level up nila si kane....ginagawa nilang babayagin!si rock babalik na ba ulit?

bt nga pla nawala si kevin nash at scott hall sa wwe?tnx :)

HHH.. cguro dahil nga sa injury nya.

HBK... He has to lose to Trips coz he's taking a leave from the WWE to be with his wife who's pregnant.

Rock.. cameo appearance cguro sa Summerslam, but dont expect him to be back as a full-time wrestler. Movies ang priority nya ngayon. He always makes an appearance on WWE TV everytime he has a movie that is shown.

Scot Hall.. has a drinking problem. Usually sa independent wrestling shows ang ginagawa nila ni Nash (Japan, Mexico, States)

Nash.. His contract wasn't renewed coz his gimmick didn't get over with the fans. Add to this a nagging injury (na nakalimutan ko kung ano).

Kurt Angle Comeback.. Expect Angle to be back as a part time wrestler, he'll be back in Summerslam.

:)