WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Guest batabatuta
One of my fave match is the one between Hogan and Ultimate Warrior. I was a kid then, so seeing the two patch up after the match really hit me.

My fave wrestler is Mr. Perfect (may he rest in peace).

Patay na pala si Kurt Henning aka Mr. Perfect. Idol ko din yun nung panahon nina Bobby Heenan at Ted Dibase

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............okay here is what I heard will happen in the near future.

Evolution will turn their back on Triple HHH. Why? Because WWE is bringing back DX. X-Pac, the Road Dog, Triple H, HBK, etc. will get together again very soon. A feud will be developed between the two groups.

believe it if your want it....but this will not happen. Vince and the Board of WWE will try to develop a new and much more antagonizing group.....very much like the Corporation before. tapos babait na si Vince. hehehehehe :lol:

One of my fave match is the one between Hogan and Ultimate Warrior. I was a kid then, so seeing the two patch up after the match really hit me.

My fave wrestler is Mr. Perfect (may he rest in peace).

I believe this was Wrestlemania VII. I was still in grade I or II, I think when this event happened. Wow! Has it really been that long? 13 years!!!. :blink:

JBL was fired by CNBC for his actions in a recent WWE tour of Germany.

During the WWE tour (Munich leg), JBL made a Nazi salute 2x & was "goose stepping".. these actions drew great heat from the audience. Apparently, the salute is prohibited in Germany & foreigners can even be prosecuted.

Bacstage reaction was also negative.. an unidentified wrestler was quoted as saying... "I'm sure he thought it was no big deal... Well it was a big deal, and the timing couldn't have been worse. The entire world was paying tribute to the men who died at D-Day, and we've got a clown in the ring making a fool of himself and the company."

During the WWE tour (Munich leg), JBL made a Nazi salute 2x & was "goose stepping".. these actions drew great heat from the audience. Apparently, the salute is prohibited in Germany & foreigners can even be prosecuted.

Bacstage reaction was also negative.. an unidentified wrestler was quoted as saying... "I'm sure he thought it was no big deal... Well it was a big deal, and the timing couldn't have been worse. The entire world was paying tribute to the men who died at D-Day, and we've got a clown in the ring making a fool of himself and the company."

i guess it was from the heat of the action.....being a HEEL and all. he has to incite some kind of hate from the fans. but i guess he went a little bit overboard.

balik sa WOW.....nakalimutan ko si Jungle Girl. from parts unknown daw siya pero may manicure. hehehehehe :lol:

Wow! You think this is going to convince Vince drop the gimmick? While I personally don't find JBL's gimmick offensive, alot of people in the internet community do find him digusting. Jeez, didn't any of the WWE workers do any research on what is illegal in the country they're doing special shows at?

BTW, I think having Jungle Girl play the "I'm a hairy and dirty girl" routine is a blah blah! thing. How come WOW ain't stacking their worker rosters with clean and pleasant women to look at?

gusto ko sa WOW si Patty Pizzaz...la lang may fetish ako sa cheerleaders eh....

si Slam Dunk ang pinaka-baduy na wrestler dun....matangkad lang kasi e.

(jingle plays..imagine Patti jumping up and down while her song plays...)P-A-T-T-I, Patti PIZZAZ!!! I agree with you Mutty, she's a cutie ;)

I didn't like how Edge lost to Orton in this week's (Solar calendar) IC title match :(

(jingle plays..imagine Patti jumping up and down while her song plays...)P-A-T-T-I, Patti PIZZAZ!!! I agree with you Mutty, she's a cutie ;)

I didn't like how Edge lost to Orton in this week's (Solar calendar) IC title match :(

he lost??? owwwww... could have been possibly a pay-per-view title match... tsk-tsk-tsk... so much for the edge push...

her intro song is so annoying.....last song syndrome ako nung narinig ko siya...cutie talaga siya!!! :D pero cutie ka rin. ;)

Edge - Benoit.....too boring for me, dapat ginawa muna si Edge na IC champ before jumping to the bigs. Benoit really needs to connect with people, his mic skills are not worth a cent.

Trips was suppose to make a movie this summer but accdg to net reports, the film has been canned.

So, Trips-Benoit may be the main event for Vengeance or Summerslam.

I believe that the movie Triple H will be in is the 3rd installment of the Blade series. So far there hasn't really been any word yet on the status of the film, and since the first couple did manage to rake in several million dollars, the 3rd movie will probably proceed as plan. I can't wait to see Triple H go toe to toe against Blade :)