Running

daDJ

Where do I usually practice?

1. Here in cavite where I live... along aguinaldo highway (about 6km)

2. pag nasa manila (paranaque)

-- MOA Complex (5am-730am)

-- Sm Sucat / C5 extension (5am-730am)

-- Roxas Boulevard / CCP Complex / MOA -- pag thursday afternoon kasama ang ARC-Manila (5pm-7pm)

pag nagyaya yung barkada ko sa tagaytay, sa track oval kami... ok tumakbo dun... derecho starbucks or bulaluhan.

Tagaytay... san ang track oval dun?wub.gif

Just a question for runners.... where do you usually practice running?

Me... I practice at a nearby cemetery.... 1.1km per lap laugh.gif but if I wanted to for track I go to Marikina Sports Complex

But I really like to practice at BGC.... there are a lot of nice and beautiful things to see wub.gif (but need to a cab or a car for me to go there)

kung sa sementeryo putek bibilis talaga takbo ko jan.. hahaha...

mukhang from BGC drecho ka na sa p.burgos/NPS for some bfast promo ah :P (natry mo na ba dun bro?)

kitakits on RU3 Turk and Spirit220 ^_^

anyone else running on that event?

7. Get a massage – a good massage on the Wednesday or Thursday prior to the race can relax you and loosen you up. Plus it just feels good.

8. Try to relax – Put pre-race anxiety aside by focusing on all of the preparations that you've made to get ready for your race.

sakto. may tentative sched ako bukas sa shizuka. ang kaso, baka no massage ang mangyari. best way to relax is to "release" the tension! hahaha.

going to ESpas 2-3 days before my run helps me relax and focus/concentrate. hirap tumakbo pag tgastt :P

kitakits on race day

@ Ppdd... I'll text you para sa meet up natin sa RU3 ... hope ma meet ko un Runner thera mo :wub:

@Spirit 220... I'll forward details on Ppdd ....

Siguro malamang sa dating meet up natin Sir Ppdd sa Fitness First...:blush:

And aatend ba tayo ng MTC Aniv sa Oct 6? Might as well sabay sabay na rin tayo... kaso wala ako date nun :(

Nice meeting you sir Turk at sir ppdd...

Ok ang takbo habang umuulan... tama ang prediction ko, madaming wet look...

@xslasher: hope to meet you soon...

@yrrah123456789: I believe the registration will go on until the race date itself... but of course onsite na yun...

here are the registration sites

SM North EDSA - Run for the Pasig River Booth, 2nd Floor Cinema C Lobby (near IMAX Theatre)

SM Megamall - Run for the Pasig River Booth, Lower Ground Level, Building A (near The Our Home and Comic Alley)

SM Mall of Asia - Run for the Pasig River Booth, Ground Floor, Entertainment Mall,

BCG -- near TGI Friday's and Cabalen Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.)

I won't be running the Pasig run... because i already registered to Adidas King of the Road. And QC is far from my dorm...

Next Run: Rexona Run 2012 -- 21km

Edited by spirit220
1347848943[/url]' post='8346440']

Nice meeting you sir Turk at sir ppdd...

Ok ang takbo habang umuulan... tama ang prediction ko, madaming wet look...

@xslasher: hope to meet you soon...

@yrrah123456789: I believe the registration will go on until the race date itself... but of course onsite na yun...

here are the registration sites

thanks sa quick response. hmm, napapaisip din kasi ako kung i-try ko to kaso conflict nga sa addidas king off the road. based on last year event kasi nila sa MOA ang start eh considering majority tumakbo nun puro students, IMO this year para kasing masikip kung sa QC tapos expected na dumami ulit racers nila terrain gaganapin on the said date events considering ang daming bus na nadaan dun sa area yung maliban na lang kung na for see yun nang race organizer.

wet and wild run sa RU3

nice to meet bro Spirit220

and thanks for the food bro Turk

(ako pinaka mabagal samin 3)

1st attempt @ 21k = (unofficial) 3hrs 38mins+

pero may discrepancies daw dun sa time sa finishline. so baka maiba pa yung official time. hehe

sana makasama yung iba runners next event (kung san man yun)

MTC Run? not a bad idea ah.. :)

a not so good run for me..unable to break my personal best @21k..

wala ng 3km to finish, nag cramps ako (for the first time) had to stop and do some stretching..

had to run slow to finish.. awa ng Diyos natapos ko naman..

yup meron discrepancy, around 30 mins. based in my own watch compared to the clockings displayed at the finish..sa 21k lang ha..no idea sa 32k..

bawi na lang sa Rexona next Sun.