Oakley

Gideon

• 4 months later...

Owwww you guys need to dig a little bit more down the Buy and Sell Section.

Sir Prinsiper <<<< it hard to say they are selling Original or Authentic Oakley Products, most of the time they are being mislead to an information like the part no. or the color of the lens.... EX:

the true definition of Oakley Red lens are : RUBY RED, OR POSITIVE RED, in EBAY or any other selling Tread they Call it Cardinal Red, there is no such thing as cardinal red... most of the time they compare it with lens of Juliet and Penny. These two item are very much different specially the curve of its lens.

Regarding Authentic Oakley products, if your not familiar with the Oakley products better buy it on the OAKLEY DEALER to be sure that you got the 100% authentic product... if not, find someone who has a credibility to say that his Oakley products are authentic and someone certify that its true....

I know most of the guys who visits in this tread are Oakley Fanatics, ask ko lang po ito, correct me if im wrong...

Is the prescription BRACKET Original Oakley Products?

According to OAKLEY " if you cannot find the eye wear your looking for in Oakley.com, then it is not an Oakley Product...."

BRACKET is made in Japan and they are selling this to there authorized dealer...

tnx po

UUUPPPPPSSS my latest Oakley Purchase are the THREE models of Pit Boss, Rootbeer tungsten Iri Pol, Matte Black Iri Pol and Polished VR28 Iri Pol...

• 2 weeks later...

my previous employer ordered sunglasses for us.....that's how I got hooked on oakleys. between me and my wife we have a total of five glasses. The one thing we like about oakleys are .......quality workmanship.....fashionable.... cutting edge lenses, and good customer service. I had a problem with the lenses of my wife's glasses, and called oakley customer service . they just told me to send the lenses back to oakley. Then we received replacement lenses for FREE!!!!! all I paid for was stamps. My most recent purchase was a polarized half jacket, and my wife bought a polarized minute.

• 2 weeks later...
hi. im canvassing for my first pair of oakleys. can anybody tell me the price range for the following models: 1) wiretap 2) crosshair 3) ducati 4) xx metal 5) hatchet 6) monster dog. im planning to choose one among these models but most optical shops have limited models available. thanks

1. wiretap 5500-6500

2. crosshair 6500-6800

3. ducati?? ducati jupiter nick hayden 6200-7000; ducati hinjinx 5200-6000; ducati monster dog 5500-6000; ducati gascan 5500-6000

4. xx metal series range from 14000-27000

5. hatchet 9000-12000

6. monter dog 4500-8000

B)

Got a Juliet and a Gascan Matte Black with 125 Grade... May alam ba kayo dito kung saan pwede magpapalit ng grado ng Oakley shades na lens?

when i recently purchased my juliet ducati in glorietta, i was able to speak with the owner/distributor of the oakley store inside rustan's, he mentioned to me they can send your pair to their hq and have the lenses replaced with a graded one for free....tho i think you have to get it from them for that to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...