Your Favorite Cocktail Drinks -- Whats Your Poison?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Girls love Tequila Rose Strawberry Creme Liquer. When I want to get the girls I'm with tipsy, I give them these:

PINK PUSSY

One part Bailey's Irish Cream

One Part Tequila Rose Strawberry Liquer

OR

HORNY MEXICAN

One part Jose Cuervo Tequila

One part Tequila Rose Strawberry Liquer

Combine parts in a tall shot glass.

Sure fire way to get the inhibitions out. Both drinks are very smooth and easy to drink.

• 2 months later...

I'm afraid I've fallen to a low point in my life. Always on the parsimonious side I've taken to trawling through the cheap, nasty liquor available on the lower shelves of the supermaket. My meanness prompted my to buy a bottle of local, orange flavoured vodka and a bottle of Curaco, based entirely on their alcohol/ peso value. You put them in the ref and let them chill and then you mix them 50/50 and then drown that with Sprite. The result is a nasty blue colored liquid, not dissimilar to antifreeze. You should put it into a cocktail schooner with a cherry. This is so revolting to look at you can only drink it at home with the curtains closed and the door locked. It would be the perfect drink for a GRO or your gay friend. I'll whisper the name to you in case you want to order one at a less than swish cocktail lounge, for your GF of course, its called a BLUE LAGOON. The taste is like bubblegum. I try to limit myself to only two or three a day, without the cherry of course!! What do you think I am??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

If this topic will not be erased by the MTC moderators, I have a big contribution to the world of mixology. I will not reveal this drink mix coctail until page 500.

If you read existing threads (or run a search) before opening a new one, we wont need to merge the threads you keep on opening.

The Your Favorite Cocktails thread has been up and running for a while now. Ive merged your "new" thread with it.

Edited by Wyld