Brain Vs Heart Vs Sexual Urges

• 1 month later...
Guest romantico888
When you're in love.... is it the brain that's acting and telling you you're in love or is it the heart? :blink:

BRAINs are complicated.

HEARTs are simple, unconditional and pure.

SEXUAL URGEs are mixture of both.

i think i always use my brain thats why i end up alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a medical perspective. Everything that we feel. From sadness to joy, from Pain to love. it is the brain that tell us what to feel. If I am not mistaken it is the telencephalon that controls Sensory processing. Thus when we're happy it transmits impulses to certain organs to tell rest of the body that we are and when we are sad it is the heart that usually feels that because it is one (correct me if I'm wrong)of the most sensitive part of the Human anatomy.

*this explains why people with an artificial heart still falls in love. Or if they don't it is brought about by the conditioning of the masses has imprinted on his brain that true love can be felt from the heart.

@topic - if everything falls into place or if everything seems to be a perfect match then by that time I'd know that I have fallen in love already.

"I love her from the very bottom of my telencephalon" ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

hmm...

if the heart tells you.... --- definitely init lang katawan iyan...

if the mind tells you.... --- definitely umiiral nanaman ang selfish reason mo...

when your "in-love" should be both not only one...

the hearts inspires you...the mind hallucinates you....ahahahaha.... LOVE is BLIND... AHU!!! AHU-AHU!!!! :zorro:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

your heart tells you that you're in love... you can realy feel it and it gives you an unexplaianble sensation you can't imagine.

your brain is the organ you use when you wanted to be sure with the relationship you're at. and,

sexual urges occures when you are a nearsighted person in treating your relationship.

i agree to this!!!

urge - helps you determine compatibility.

heart - tells you you're in love.

brain - tells you what kind of love it is.

It's a team effort to get it right.

i don't want to grow old without satisfying my partner in life. and i don't want that time will come he will cheat on me just to get satisfaction from other women

I think there is a reason why our Creator put our brain on the topmost of our body..That means to have control over anypart of your body..To decide over your heart...That is why when you use your brain over your heart the result is better than when you have your heart govern your decisions.

Oo nga. Pero napansin mo, pag nakahiga ka na, pantay lang ang puso at ang ulo.