Gundam

extrarice3

If you're okay with bootlegs/knockoffs, dun sa divisoria sa 999 meron. If you could go on Sunday, please do because my local group does EBs there and we do "group buys" so we can get the kits at cheaper wholesale prices. Hit me up if you need info brother :)

exactly where in Divisoria. Nahalungkat ko na dun dati but I can't find any :(

exactly where in Divisoria. Nahalungkat ko na dun dati but I can't find any :(

Diba yung 999 at 168 magkadikit sya? Tapos may parang "annex" yung 999 sa tapat na separate. Dun sa building na yun akyat ka sa topmost floor. Sa may foodcourt yun na may jollibee, chowking, etc. There's a toy store there that's easy to spot. Puro bootleg kits lang nandun. Punta ka pag Sunday boss may EB kami dun. We can help you :)

Diba yung 999 at 168 magkadikit sya? Tapos may parang "annex" yung 999 sa tapat na separate. Dun sa building na yun akyat ka sa topmost floor. Sa may foodcourt yun na may jollibee, chowking, etc. There's a toy store there that's easy to spot. Puro bootleg kits lang nandun. Punta ka pag Sunday boss may EB kami dun. We can help you :)

Boss lagi ka ba online dto sa mtc? Baka next month punta ko sa 168 Bili ng stock. Paubos na binubuo ko eh.

For the kits bought at 168 and 999 or specifically the China kits, what's the significant difference? Gusto ko sanang kumuha rin para magsubok ng detailing sayang kasi pag orig tapos nasira lng.

I'd have to say, it's not a big of difference. There may be some but you won't even notice them. Unless you'll look close enough. Boot-leg kits are best for practicing kit-bash, paint, and even for starters.

Tamiya Plastic Cement or Mighty bond? Which is better?

plastic cement

mighty bond has that frosting effect on plastic. Also makes them brittle.

however, put the cement lightly. It tends to melt the plastic, making a perfect weld out of the 2 pieces. be sure of the type of plastic as well.

there is an ABS plastic cement, ABS is used for the joint or moving parts of some kits

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

plastic cement

mighty bond has that frosting effect on plastic. Also makes them brittle.

however, put the cement lightly. It tends to melt the plastic, making a perfect weld out of the 2 pieces. be sure of the type of plastic as well.

there is an ABS plastic cement, ABS is used for the joint or moving parts of some kits

Go to 168 or 999 mall in Divisoria look for stalls selling shoes glue they are better because when they dries up they would tend to be more flexible unlike mighty bond which would become brittle when dried out and it only cost around 5 per 5ml bottle.

I really wanted to have my own. Pero any advice what Gundam should I do first?

depende kung san ka mahilig na series. karamihan ng mga gunplars (GUNdam PLAstic modelleRS) dito satin is mahilig sa wing gundam eh. for myself, mas partial ako sa mga "simpleng" designs, yung onti lang yung baril, spada, mga ganun.

go to dalong.net for photo reviews ng kits.