Gundam

extrarice3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool, a gundam thread. I just started to collect MG Grade models. Currently I have: Shin musha gundamRX-O Unicorn GundamTallgeese (current project, panel lining only)

I have a question, I'm sure all of you know the bootleg versions of gundam (TT Hongli, Daban, etc) I just wanna know if anyone of you are buying these brands. Since its bootlegged, you can get MG Models for very cheap prices (2400 bandai vs 900 Daban)

Worth it ba to collect the fake ones? Are the differences between the kits big?

Cool, a gundam thread. I just started to collect MG Grade models. Currently I have: Shin musha gundamRX-O Unicorn GundamTallgeese (current project, panel lining only)

I have a question, I'm sure all of you know the bootleg versions of gundam (TT Hongli, Daban, etc) I just wanna know if anyone of you are buying these brands. Since its bootlegged, you can get MG Models for very cheap prices (2400 bandai vs 900 Daban)

Worth it ba to collect the fake ones? Are the differences between the kits big?

im a staunch collector of original models, but i have to admit ive bought a few bootlegs just to check what the deal is with these kits, ive found them useful for practicing paintinga and for kitbashing parts. if youre not sure if you want to invest a lot of cash in purchasing original bandai kits. you could try getting some bootlegs first cause this is not a cheap hobby haha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...