Gundam

extrarice3

77i9, that giant gundam statue is in odaiba right?

watch this, cool!!

yup! it was in Odaiba last year. they already started building it in shizuoka this year. it's supposed to be done this month. I can't wait to see it!

Have you seen the blue musha in dalong.net. Is it already available in the philippines?

meron ako ng blue musha. nagustuhan ko kasi kakaiba itsura nya. I got it like a month ago pa yata. nandito ako sa japan kaya not sure kung available na jan sa pinas.

I used to assemble scale models of Gundam back as a kid. I got these model kits along plaza fair along avenida since I studied in a chinese school in the area. I remember my first was a Zaku Desert Type for less than 50 pesos (Around 1995) Another was the Tallgeese in Gundam Wing which was also a steal at 100 (Robinsons toy section in Tutuban). I got it a couple of years ago before channel 7 was airing the anime during the afternoons. I wasn't able to put it all together coz I usually break some parts in the process. Its either the model kits I got were to brittle coz it has been kept long or I probably just wasn't concentrating in putting them together.:mellow:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

I've started on the hobby myself. I've actually have a few No Grades for the Gundam Seed/Destiny Line. Bought a few Gundam markers already. But would you guys be able to suggest a finishing coat I could use to make the model glossy or shinny? not sure what type of paint to use though. Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

magkano ba price range ng gundam models?

Hi Buddy!

Depends on the model you're planning on buying but to give you an idea (rough estimate):

Bandai:

SD Gundams: range from 300 to 800 (I think.. but based on the items I saw at stores)

No grades 1/100: range from php1000 to 1500

No grades 1/60: Range from 2800 to 3000

High grades 1/144 : range from Php800 to 1500

Master Grades 1/100: range from 1600 to 5K

Perfect grade 1/60: range from 8500 to 15K

TT Hongli (Divisoria or 168):

- normlly the bootlegs cost way less than the original Bandai

but get an idea of the "quality" you will be getting from youtube reviews.. some US folks have them already so you can base your call from there

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I've started on the hobby myself. I've actually have a few No Grades for the Gundam Seed/Destiny Line. Bought a few Gundam markers already. But would you guys be able to suggest a finishing coat I could use to make the model glossy or shinny? not sure what type of paint to use though. Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

same here mga sirs

planning to start collecting gundam

ano magandang paint na gamitin?

tsaka any infos kung saan makakuha ng endless wing series

hirap na kasi humanap

• 3 weeks later...

Better earn now for the Deathscythe hell custom Master Grade(MG) is coming to the Phil, Another set of MG Sandrock, Heavy Arms, Wing Gundam EW is still under construction.. well I still hope Bandai will produce a MG Tallgeese I, legendary Zechs Marquise, still sanding my MG Rick Dom piloted by Char Aznable. I had finished painting with my MG Zaku II ms-06s, MG Gelgoog ms14s, and ms 07s.

start your hobby by getting china made gundams usually in divisoria and it sells really very cheap.... practice, invest some airbrush and materials.. for a long time painting this china gundams ul see dramatic results.. after that buy Original Bandai gundams. It depends on you if you want a glossy look, its your gundam and your model, Gundams are always in battle field so I prefer Dull or Matt Finish clear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MAC Forums is turning one, and we have a few things cooking up, locally and internationally.

The highlight of the anniversary is the first ever Europe Gunpla Cup. The competition gives European modelers a chance to shine, with an MG Epyon, an MG 00 Raiser, an MG Deathscythe Hell as Major Prizes, and RG Strikes for the Runners-up. We also have the MAC Forums Anniversary Wallpaper Design Contest which is open to everyone who can hack a nice design with Photoshop.

Check these links out for more details.

http://mxgs.blogspot...ums-events.html

http://www.themacfor...unpla-cup-2011/

http://mxgs.blogspot...per-design.html