Why Do You Go Online?

• 2 weeks later...

Many many reasons. Email, surfing to find information, watching live US television, making free US calls, reading the news, booking and reserving airline tickets and hotel vouchers; tele conferencing via Skype, Facetime, Yahoo messenger, WeChat, etc. Free texting through chikika, viber, WeChat, etc. playing on-line games; using SIRI; checking the weather of countries I plan to visit in a couple of days so I know what type of clothes to bring; locating destinations through google earth, waze; Download/upload photos and videos on social networking sites, etc. Editing photos; downloading movies on Torrent; and so on and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the title says, why do you spend time online? Why do you surf the Internet? What is it about the Internet that makes you stay for hours at a time? This is not a very serious topic, just reply with your thoughts and as much as possible please stay on topic.. I appreciate your help on this one. Thank you. :)

1.) For general information - weather, news,

2.) For specific information - from Wikipedia, MTC

3.) Digital content

4.) For work

5.) Social media

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...