Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

Was doing some back reading on this topic and it saddens me that the number of active players have dwindled. :(

I am currently in a D&D campaign (3.5 Rules) with some friends from Eastwood City. If anyone in the area is interested in playing then just send me a PM :)

My favorites are D&D, Shadowrun, Mechwarrior, Battletech, Marvel and Robotech.

hello Crystalmare, sadly time marches on. fortunately there is such a thing as the internet :lol: you can find most on the game books in torrent. advise of mine though is steer clear away from D&D 4th ed. It sucks! stick with 3.5 ed. or, you could do what a lot of people who grew up with D&D and loved 3.5 did, and that is move their campaigns over to Paizo's Pathfinder. the game is basically 3.5 on steroids in a different setting.

Shadowrun is still there, and if you like the old RPG style of Mechwarrior and Battletech, they are bringing out the Classic series to please the fan base that was alienated by the Jihad storyline...

hello Crystalmare, sadly time marches on. fortunately there is such a thing as the internet :lol: you can find most on the game books in torrent. advise of mine though is steer clear away from D&D 4th ed. It sucks! stick with 3.5 ed. or, you could do what a lot of people who grew up with D&D and loved 3.5 did, and that is move their campaigns over to Paizo's Pathfinder. the game is basically 3.5 on steroids in a different setting.

Shadowrun is still there, and if you like the old RPG style of Mechwarrior and Battletech, they are bringing out the Classic series to please the fan base that was alienated by the Jihad storyline...

4th Ed. isn't a complete waste...especially if you are a Ranger or thief :P hehehe

I wish there was a cafe dedicated to tabletop games so that it would put a little pressure on the players to attend, sadly the game I was in has stalled indefinetly until the players can get their schedules fixed :(

good evening! angat lang po!

Nyahahaah pa-angat angat nalang tong thread na to :P

4th Ed. isn't a complete waste...especially if you are a Ranger or thief :P hehehe

I wish there was a cafe dedicated to tabletop games so that it would put a little pressure on the players to attend, sadly the game I was in has stalled indefinetly until the players can get their schedules fixed :(

• 2 weeks later...

hi. we are currently forming a group of regular or semi regular players. we've been doing dnd before pero nahirapan sa plot dahil sa mga absences kapag may session. kaya when we got into boardgames, nagustuhan na namin. since parang nag dnd ka na din.

we have some game titles already:

tannhauser

last night on earth

descent:journeys in the dark

mansion of madness

these games you can finish in an average of 4 hours. mahaba lang talaga laruin descent.

we are from cavite. sa ngayon 2 na lang kami solid sa group. kung meron sana interested pa pm na lang.

nag WH40k din pala kami. SALAMAT MGA BOSSING!^_^

• 2 weeks later...