Grade Mo Sa Ncee?

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

takas pa sa class review at ang seneryoso ko lang na advice ng teacher ay mag-relax before taking the test... 2 movies at taps nagpakalunod sa rhum :lol:

the NCEE was tainted with many forms of cheating which occured here in nCR and in the provinces. In my case the top students in the class were assigned to answer a particular subject and share it with others. I was designated to answer the abstract and Pilipino part. almost all of us got 90+ , I got 98. and I have personnal knowledge that in other schools they did the same and sometimes the proctor even coach them. If you happen to get good grades fair and square then good for you and you should be proud of yourself, but the battle does not end in NCEE and I knew a lot of people who got good grades in NCEE that did not fare well in college.

Di naman po sa nagyayabang but in my HS batch most it not all got a 99+, myself included.

That's very much possible coz I believe everyone or most in our batch got 99+ also (myself included). Hmmm... if I remember it correctly, our batch got the highest average (or was it mean) grade in the country for all the private schools, but we were only 2nd among all the public and private schools in the country. I think Philippine Science High topped the exam that year. Sayang...

the NCEE was tainted with many forms of cheating which occured here in nCR and in the provinces. In my case the top students in the class were assigned to answer a particular subject and share it with others. I was designated to answer the abstract and Pilipino part. almost all of us got 90+ , I got 98. and I have personnal knowledge that in other schools they did the same and sometimes the proctor even coach them. If you happen to get good grades fair and square then good for you and you should be proud of yourself, but the battle does not end in NCEE and I knew a lot of people who got good grades in NCEE that did not fare well in college.

Yes youre ryt. But it doesnt mean kung 99 ka o 99+ eh mas marami kang tama na nasagot kasya sa nakakuha ng 98 sa ibang batch. the rating is in percentile not percentage. if you got 99+ that means your total score is over and above the score of 99% of the examinees (in one batch) and not the number of questions in the exam. that is why 65%ile or is it 70%ile ang passing? That means kung 65%ile ang passing only 35% of the examinees are ligible to enter college. my blockmates in college most of them got 99++ (galing masay or pisay sila) pero some of them ended up transferring to other schools or other colleges in the university.