What's Missing In Your Life?

I miss being needed, to be the source of someone's joy, love, and contentment. What's missing in my life is a woman I can share my life with.

My sentiments exactly ... I want/need a man who is TRUE to me, will be MINE. Someone I can & will change for ... LET GO of THIS kinda life. Not really SETTLE but at least be CONTENT that we FOUND each other.

I dont know, I have no significant others, but some people they dont have too, I can have someone but I dont think it would matter. I am doing okey with my financial, not too much, but not too little, just enough (all of us wants more but to be impartial I would say I am doinh okey). But somehow I still feel empty. No purpose... :(

Someone you can CALL or just BE with ... no judgement. Either a REAL friend or Significant Other.

The times when you're NOT in a GOOD place ... that's when it HITs you.

You FEEL bad for yourself. But when this happens ... you NEED to catch yourself. Not GIVE IN to the feeling. Else, it will take you to a FAMILIAR but SAD place ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...