What's Missing In Your Life?

• 2 weeks later...

I want somebody to anchor me down, a woman I will love for as long as I live. I can't spend the rest of my life having sex with any woman who can offer her body and not her heart. I've tried many times to find the right one, but always it seems that I fall for someone who's already anchored to someone else. My friends have told me that as long as the woman is not married, it's still okay to give it a try. But always I would argue that it's not okay, and that I'd rather be hurt than ruin a relationship. And so I drift and drift, letting my lust take me away--always the cold disappointments. How painful is the time for waiting. It is as if Time drains away all the blood in your heart, until only the animal lust remains. I wish to elevate myself above the primitive beast and return to the joyful state in which I believe in love.

I want somebody to anchor me down, a woman I will love for as long as I live. I can't spend the rest of my life having sex with any woman who can offer her body and not her heart. I've tried many times to find the right one, but always it seems that I fall for someone who's already anchored to someone else. My friends have told me that as long as the woman is not married, it's still okay to give it a try. But always I would argue that it's not okay, and that I'd rather be hurt than ruin a relationship. And so I drift and drift, letting my lust take me away--always the cold disappointments. How painful is the time for waiting. It is as if Time drains away all the blood in your heart, until only the animal lust remains. I wish to elevate myself above the primitive beast and return to the joyful state in which I believe in love.

very well said men.........

naka relate lang ako

am often misunderstood

i missed being understood

someone who can relate with my misbehavin

i think i need to get a life

whew ang bigat hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aside from what I said above, what's also missing in my life right now is a child's spontaneous zeal to experience everything life has to offer. A child could live without worry, whereas adults work hard because worries do fill a large portion of their life. A child has simple joys, whereas adults seem to have endless needs, most of them petty and wouldn't be recognized as such until enough sense has entered their heads. A child never runs out of something new to learn, whereas adults seem to think they have learned a lot, when all they have learned are just snippets of the whole. Above all, a child simply is, whereas adults tweak their personalities depending on the situation and on the people they are dealing with, like actors putting on and throwing off masks one after another. I miss my child side.

Give to others what you want to have in your life.

Not all your money though - but some of it will do he he...

I feel what's missing in my life is a complete understanding of life...I just revel in the fact that this is most probably true of everybody..but they just don't mind/miss it he he he

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...