Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Guys,

Still waiting for 32 cases of exquisite and 25 more chronology. Chronology was already displayed last sunday.

To the people waiting for exquisite, we will be displaying a batch (possibly this sat) for 1 entire week. Fixed price (based on average ebay prices). After that week, whatever is left will be sold on ebay.

Guys,

Still waiting for 32 cases of exquisite and 25 more chronology. Chronology was already displayed last sunday.

To the people waiting for exquisite, we will be displaying a batch (possibly this sat) for 1 entire week. Fixed price (based on average ebay prices). After that week, whatever is left will be sold on ebay.

you mean may chronology pa , yes thank you sana makakuha na this time

We will be holding a special opening session this Saturday at 2pm at the store in Vmall. We will open on site, cases of exquisite and chronology. Some of them will be auctioned off that afternoon as well....

For buyers, we will not allow any card to be reserved that day.

For chronology as in the previous hoops and sp game used, these are not really game worn letter patches. These are fabricated letters that is why the value of these are not really that expensive.

Many collectors even in the US have continually complained that UD should be using game worn ones, but this will make them even more expensive to the collectors. Imagine, each box is already $275 SRP if its game worn, it might be almost as expensive as exquisite.

I think, with Yao as with those with 3 or 4 letter surnames, they printed the whole name. Like brandon roye, randy foye and yao ming.

For those awaiting for the scans/pictures of what Vertu and his group were able to get in Chronology and Exquisite.. Here are some of them..

First off..

UD Chronology Letterman Patches.. Gold.. numbered to 10..

Bill Russel, Olajuwon, Drexler, Archibald, Baylor, Magic, Lebron....

my fave is Pat Riley.. Riley's signature is rare in the hobby.. And this is a gem, as this is numbered to just 10..

post-75683-1188469050.jpg

4th picture on UD Chronology..

This one showcases Michael Jordan's MVP signature #d 50.. (middle)

Contemporaries signatured #d 25.. featuring Dean Smith and MJ.. and Horace Grant and Kobe Bryant..

Both Dean Smith & Horace Grant rarely sign.. haha.. And now these babies are in the hobby binder of Vertu.. Just plain sick.. hehehe!!!

post-75683-1188470344.jpg

post-75683-1188470375.jpg

Edited by revi
hirap ma kakuha ng pete #/7 lang yun , revy kulang yan

may dave debuschere cut sig yan

hahaha !!!

ganda ng showing last saturday sana maulit muli !!!!!!

Alam ko bro.. But I think Vertu is not interested in keeping the Debuscherre cut auto and he does not have it na when I had a chance to take pics.. BTW, that card would sell tons in e-bay.. I can't afford a card like that, bro.. I'd just get a cheaper Debuscherre auto (yung mga earlier releases na lang)..

I have seen a Pistol Pete cut auto in Press Pass and several Naismith cut autos in the bay.. And I have yet to see a cut auto of Drazen Petrovic.. That I would really love to see.. :blush:

More pictures to come.. from Exquisite naman..

.. I am back with some more pictures of Vertu's recently pulled cards from this year's Exquiste.. All, from Vertu's personal binder/collection ..

Exquisite Rookie Cards.. The Brandon Roy is a given hit.. But with the speculative future of the Boston Celtics now at a high, the Rajon Rondo Gold #d to 9 is priceless.. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-75683-1189346758.jpg

Edited by revi