• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Vertu, are all those cards pulled from packs? Just asking :D I mean it would doubly be special!!!

Then it is doubly special.. coz all the pictures that I have posted all came from packs.. That I can attest to..

---

I was honored and humbled that I was invited by our own Vertu to help him in opening cases and cases of cards.. Last Saturday we got a Wade 1 of 1 printing plate in Topps Full Court.. Tonight, we opened 4 cases of SPX and we were lucky to be able to get a Flashback Fabrics 1 of 1 autographed card of Vince Carter, a 1 of 1 Flashback fabrics of George Gervin (non-auto), and a SpxCitement Autograph Card of Hakeem #d to 10..

The experience in opening cases of cards is fun.. The anticipation in getting that one speical card in one case is just great.. Nothing beats opening cases of cards and waiting for a jackpot to come.. I have opened boxes before but not cases.. The experience is something that a cardboard fanatic would cherish forever..

Tonight was my first time to see Vertu open cases of Exquisite.. The drama is just maddening.. Waiting for that special card.. He got a Jordan #23 Autogrpahed Patch and a Chris Paul Exquisite from the Exquisite cases that he opened tonight.. Not bad? Both cards can fetch over $5K in e-bay.. :P

I shall be posting all the great pulls that Vertu would be pulling, as long as I am there to see them.. That is why I bring my trusted camera with me whenever I make a visit to his abode.. We would want to share the great pulls for the cardboard fanatics in MTC.. Let us all keep the hobby alive.. :cool:

Will be posting some more pictures of Vertu's collection tomorrow..

Just a thought...maybe vertu would want to hold a collectors meeting or something. You know we'll bring all our cards and just try to know who collects who and who knows we can all help each other keep the hobby alive!

So what do you think vertu? No pressure though. hehehe I mean it would be fun I guess. Collectors to collectors, big ones, small ones, veterans, novice. It would be a great time to you know just share what we have.

There might be some issue with security...I mean there might be a crazed collector who would want to kidnap vertu in exchange for his collection but wouldn't it be nice for us to experience seeing those cases being opened? maybe we can just be behind a fiberglass window or something while you guys open those cases hahaha. Just kidding.

Anyway, it sreally fun hearing from all your reports Revi. Thanks for giving us that insider feel and report on what is going on and updating us with the pulls. Jus one request though..hopefully you can PM me for any Clyde Drexler that you pull. ok? hehehe