What Is Your Religion.

Since you have your own answers on all of your questions, why not make your own religion, and you as your own god? lol

Kidding aside, I'm out of that shepperd-sheep cycle. Hoping for an afterlife, makes you follow stupid things. It's like a toddler hoping for a Santa before christmas eve. It's hard to get over it. Some do not even get to got out of that idea.

That's closer to Agnosticism stage.Part of human discovery actually. You'll find out later on what's best for you

Since you have your own answers on all of your questions, why not make your own religion, and you as your own god? lol

Kidding aside, I'm out of that shepperd-sheep cycle. Hoping for an afterlife, makes you follow stupid things. It's like a toddler hoping for a Santa before christmas eve. It's hard to get over it. Some do not even get to got out of that idea.

It's actually very profitable to lead a Religion. Take a look at Eli Soriano, Eddie Villanueva, Quiboloy, etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bro, I'm not saying I will make my own religion and it will not happen.

I still believe in one God whose the creator of everything that we've seen and unseen. Who created even the Holy Trinity and that's what I believe into.

But anyway thanks your response peace bro :-).

The Creator is part of the Trinity. Nobody created the Trinity because they're part of the Triune God that created the universe

The Creator is part of the Trinity. Nobody created the Trinity because they're part of the Triune God that created the universe

Bro if the knowledge that you know was the creator was part of the Trinity then yes. But there still things that you still not know so let it be..... I will not put any argument here regarding religion and regarding the knowledge that we're all know.

I'm not anti-Catholic and I'm not against on what the people says. But here's what will I emphasize there still higher than the Holy Trinity.

1. Obey no orders except those from within.

2. The only God is life itself.

3. Truth is within, do not look for it elsewhere.

4. Love is prayer.

5. Emptiness is the door to truth, it is the means, the end and the achievement.

6. Life is here and now.

7. Live fully awake.

8. Do not swim, float.

9. Die each moment so that you are renewed each moment.

10. Stop seeking. That which is, is: stop and see.

Correct. But some people take religion in another form and "transform" it into a good business venture.

Who can blame them damn businessmen?

Never underestimate the power of couple of million idiots. No matter how right you are, you're still oh so very wrong, if ever you oppose them. XD

Who can blame them damn businessmen?

Never underestimate the power of couple of million idiots. No matter how right you are, you're still oh so very wrong, if ever you oppose them. XD

That's right. Besides, these "religious leaders" are successful because the mass majority of stupid masses follow them and give 10% of their income to their leader.

• 3 weeks later...

God has nothing to do with religion.

Religion is created by men who has vested interest, mostly political and economic.

You are an extension of God.

God is with you and always present with you, The reason why you experience separation is

because you ignore the presence of God within you and as a result you experience

negativity in your life, like fear, poverty, hopelessness.

Find alignment with him and you will experience the bliss in this world.

Religion is created by men who has vested interest, mostly political and economic.

God is with you and always present with you, The reason why you experience separation is

because you ignore the presence of God within you and as a result you experience

I may be Godlike, but I don't have any freakin part of whatever god you refer to.

Negativity? Even without any sort of god concept in me, I don't fear what you fear, I have a decent job that lets me out of poverty, and I don't feel hopelessness because that is for emo sh1t.

As for bliss? Massage Parlors / Sauna, next best thing when my wife is out of the country/town. lol

But for the Mystics and those who are deeply Religious, everything including religion is a gift from God.