What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

• 1 month later...

Every relationship is different so every breakup is different too. Im also a different person than i was before and during the relationship.

There was a breakup when i laughed so hard because i cant believe i was with such an insecure boy.

But the next one, i asked myself, am i not enough?

Another one, i thought that was a good relationship but it is bound to end. I'll miss the sex though.

Right now, at my age,when i think about my ex's.. i just wish most of them well. And one guy, i wish dead.

• 1 year later...
On 10/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Despite everything, it would still be our happy memories.

true, the times na she would jump on my back and she would make akbay sa akin sa mall.....thankfully, we could run it back with again and with more maturity na sana on both parties!!

5 minutes ago, NightWriter said:

I remember what’s it like to cry all that you have and begging him to stay because you were thinking at that moment, how you’re going to live without him. 

sa una lang naman yun usually, then as time passes you remember how strong you were and how you can live your life without that person and in some cases, you can be happier without them!

:)

• Like (+1) 1
15 hours ago, handsomebob said:

sa una lang naman yun usually, then as time passes you remember how strong you were and how you can live your life without that person and in some cases, you can be happier without them!

:)

At first there is that gaping hole in your heart  but time heals all wounds. You move on but there will always be memories good and bad. Mostly its all the good I remember.

Lucky siguro for me comrade wala  akong napasok na sobrang toxic na relationship that made me say good riddance.

And for that I am lucky. I always wish all of them well and I hope that they all do too.

• Like (+1) 2
On 5/26/2022 at 2:28 PM, silverboy123 said:

hmmm... a couple of years after the divorce, everything still seems fresh. Ten year marriage down the drain because she cheated. Caught 3 times. its not like i did not give her multiple chances. Once is enough, Twice is too much, But 3 times? im done dude.  

Doesnt that suck? ☹️ I believe that 85% of your adult life depends on the type of person you want to be with. The bad part is that our glands usually camouflage the red flags that we're supposed to take note of.

I hope you wont compromise too much next time. 

On 5/28/2022 at 4:59 AM, NightWriter said:

Doesnt that suck? ☹️ I believe that 85% of your adult life depends on the type of person you want to be with. The bad part is that our glands usually camouflage the red flags that we're supposed to take note of.

I hope you wont compromise too much next time. 

I think I will be done for a long time. Im sure I will be able to pick myself back up someday! I have to concentrate on my daughter. (Which I get no child support for) Tuition fee is expensive! I hope all is well with you!

• Like (+1) 1