What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

• 2 weeks later...

There's only ever one who made such a mark.

The things I remember most about him right after and even until now:

*how he used to call me weekly just because I needed time to study (was in hs that time)

*how the weekly calls eventually became daily conversations that lasted for hours, on two conditions, homework and studying done and I've eaten dinner before he called

*how he never tried to even ruffle a single strand of hair on my head

*how he held my hand as if it was the most fragile thing in the world as I was going up a flight of stairs

*how he introduced me to his family as his wife (and we never had been intimate)

*how his mom called me "anak" to tell me that he wasn't gettin drunk or even drinking during his bday celeb.

*how his mom scolded his dad when he told me "yan, yung asawa mo naglalasing, wala ka kasi" then mom taking the phone from his hands saying "wag mong pagawayin yung magasawa, hindi na nga magkasama eh." Then went on to explain the situation to me saying, "anak wag kang maniwala diyan sa papa niyo. hindi umiinom yung asawa mo dito." Followed by, "bakit tita, mama na itawag mo sakin, ikaw na gusto pakasalan ng anak ko. para samin magasawa na kayo,kasal na nga lang kulang."

*how he got irritated by a nurse and he responded to her question saying, "asawa ko to bakit?"

*how we broke up because of my immaturity

• 3 weeks later...

Just right after the break up, i force myself not to remember anything about him and the relationship at all. After awhile, comes the sadness, the pain, the what if's, the should have's, the could have's. Then soon after, the happy times together and the laughters and the routines. And oh, in between those stages pala i'd remember the sex part. Lol!

• Like (+1) 2

Just right after the break up, i force myself not to remember anything about him and the relationship at all. After awhile, comes the sadness, the pain, the what if's, the should have's, the could have's. Then soon after, the happy times together and the laughters and the routines. And oh, in between those stages pala i'd remember the sex part. Lol!

Agree! I also remember the sex part. :)

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately sa ex ko parang 90% good memories. ung 10% na bad is i guess ung reason kng bkt kami nag break up. so madalas naalala ko lahat ng good memories so feeling ko sayang n nde na kami pero nakaka tulong na isipin ung bad memories para maka move on agad.