What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It look me a long time to learn this: Ditch the bad memories; keep the good ones.

I remember waking up next to my daughter, looking over and seeing her daddy sleeping; and thinking how extremely lucky I am to have them. I remember looking into his blue eyes and thinking, "He's mad cute and he's mine!" I remember how he can turn me on with the slightest touch.

f#&king bastard left us, but what the hey! It's cool - I'll always remember to be thankful to him because he gave me my child.

• 2 weeks later...

The good memories

The feeling of being complete

The dreams we built together that all of a sudden just went down in flames

The great sex that was so good, wala na akong dahilan pa para maghanap ng iba

Then it had to happen. And what sucks about it was that, parang nagiba yung pagkakakilala nya sakin. The things you said and did that meant a lot back then, now are the things that irritate her. The person I loved so much, cared for, protected and adored was completely becoming someone else

And of course, there was the pain that wont leave you. Its with you even when you sleep. Waking up with this awful chest pain. I still do

• 1 month later...