All Alone... Naked...

• 2 weeks later...

Went swimming naked for 3 consecutive nights and man, was it very liberating! It was only at the 3rd night when I learned that the maid is at the utility room beside the pool! Naiihi hindi nakatiis kaya lumabas ng utility room. All along I thought sa room nila sa loob natutulog yun pala nakita ako nung 2nd night na nagsswim ng nude kaya pumuslit sa utility room and kunyari dun natutulog. Sabi ko from now on you sleep in your room and dont tell this to anyone. Ok daw. On the 4th night after I arrived from the office, aba nandun na naman kunyari tulog na, pinaalis ko talaga sa utility room, kasabay ko pa pumasok sa house. After about 2 hrs, pagbalik ko sa pool (after resting and dressing down into trunks) nakalock na utility room and I cant see if anyone's inside coz its dark (glass door). I went swimming again for a while ng nakatrunks and then when im sure that its already safe i removed my trunks na. For 1 hour i was swimming, reading pocketbook, smoking, all these in my naked glory. After a while bigla bumukas utility room lumabas yung maid, i grabbed my towel, covered up and sabi ko bakit nandyan ka? Maginaw daw sa room coz nagbukas aircon si hipag. And kaya napilitan lumabas ng utility room kasi naiihi na naman. I told her to go to her room sabi ba naman pabayaan ko na daw sya dun. I told her if that's what you want okay sige, pagtimpla moko ng kape. Cant remember anymore how this happened but she was making me coffee while nakatayo kame about a meter from each other with my dick pointing directly at her hehe. I did this for 1 whole month including the timpla ng kape thing kaya napagsawaan na nya ako sa tingin hehe... btw, i do this after 11pm, when everyone is already asleep.. that is, except the naughty maid. <_< And all these at the former conjugal house with my now ex-wife. And nope i didn't touch the maid nor did she touch me, you dirty rascals. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know what really is in the mind of the thread starter when he started this MTC Nudist Club but from my understanding a nudist club pertains to nudity in front of other people. We all have at one point in our lives (even just as simple as after taking a bath) been naked alone in our room so what's the big deal? The question is can you and would you do it in front of other people? Aside from your wife/gf/bf/partner of course.

Edited by JT Blackknight
  • 1 month later...
Guest romantico888
Walking around naked? In your house? Outdoors? while relaxing? doing household chores? swimming? drinking beer?

Have you tried it?

yes, i love being naked when i'm alone in the house.

• 4 weeks later...