All Alone... Naked...

There was a dare among the female crew to try the nudist beach in Mexico. I was the only pinay and the most conservative, my friends being Europeans and Americans who were sexually liberated. It was my first time to go nude and a public place at that. I can't back out anymore and it was hard to cover my chest and genital area with my hands without looking awkward and felt that all eyes were on me. So what I did was to cover my face with a napkin while parading by the beach in full naked glory. I did look stupid and funny but what the heck at least they didn;t see my face.laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tried this before, being totally naked while doing my CSI Vegas marathon. I was entirely glued on the tube and got the chips and drinks beside me. I basically started the day with an early morning bath, fixed my food, went on bed, propped up the pillows, positioned the laptop over at the side... And time sure did fly that fast.